The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
1 room and 2 ladies

After having told so many conquests, it's time for me to recall back in time when I was just a teenager and how I managed to gain a FB who has met up with me continuously for the past 15 years.............

I met L in my teens during those days of tele-text times where you can get to write to them as penpals. Well, we started off as penpals and very soon after we exchanged contacts but never meet up.

If I am not wrong, I met her when she was 13 and when I was 14 for the first time. It was just a 1-to-1 meet up and she came over somewhere near my place and after that, we parted. During then, she was just a typical girl-next-door. I'll call her "bo neh" and bo figure. What can I expect of a girl at her age. In fact, she was nerdy-looking and did not know how to dress up well. We remained in contact but never meet up ever since.

However, I bet there have been a turning point in her life and when we met up the 2nd time which was a few years later, if I am not wrong, 3 years later to be exact, she has changed so much. I was 17 then and she was 16.

When we met up, she was donned in a black tight mini-skirt with high heels and a black sleeveless top. Her bosoms weren't really huge but they are significant in playing a part in causing my brother to wake up especially when she was wearing such a short skirt. We decided to go to my place for a chat. We chatted as though we were long-lost friends. From our conversation and her coquettish behaviour made me feel she was no longer the girl I used to know. She made occasional body contacts with me by tapping my shoulder, resting her arms on my shoulder and soon after, she laid down on my bed.

In my mind whole-time, I was wondering is she hinting to me something.
I did not take any actions immediately during then. I just sat beside her and continued our conversation. From my angle, I could see no zao geng, but what was very enticing was her very short skirt and her very slim legs and I could only see her legs all the way up to her thighs into that very black hole of her black skirt.

She related to me she has had a few boyfriends for the past 3 years or so and admitted she is no longer a virgin. In fact, she went on to tell me she enjoyed having sex etc...... details such as giving a guy blowjob etc... everything that she has done. She is one girl who never fails to share with me in her life, all about her sexcounters and make me gian for her.

In the later part of the story, I'll share with you guys on 1 encounter of how I introduced her to a fellow samster and what happened between the 2 of them.
Old 24-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
droopy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydroopy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 1 room and 2 ladies

First camper reporting for duty.
Old 24-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maestro7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice...pls continue naturegreen
Old 24-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wa...another new story...rememeber hor, don write so little and take too long to update .. our didi cannot tahan to be teased
Old 24-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
wa...another new story...rememeber hor, don write so little and take too long to update .. our didi cannot tahan to be teased
I had what you said previously in mind, and that's why in my first installment, I wrote a longer introduction. . Most likely to continue tomorrow.
Old 25-01-2011, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 15
Oink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud of

The last time I went camping with whisky coke.... I was told that the camp was over.

This time, I will camp in the room with 2 ladies.
Old 25-01-2011, 03:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Marinara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp here for next story.
Old 25-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oink Oink View Post
The last time I went camping with whisky coke.... I was told that the camp was over.

This time, I will camp in the room with 2 ladies.
bro, don't mind me joining you here? i bring coke (no budget for whiskey coke lah. )

i sense a good story coming up. TS come back quick for updates please.
Old 25-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

During at that age, my impression was that she was a very daring and open-minded girl. Whilst I've not even had any ONS then, she's already open to a few, but she is very selective after her having told me about her sexcounters.

Nevertheless while she was relating all these erotic encounters to me, my brudder stood up hard and I think she saw how uncomfortable I was getting.

*What a cock teaser she is* these thoughts came to my mind.

"Why what's wrong?"
Ah nothing....Just continue.

She giggled while giving me that cheeky yet slutty grin which made me even more buay tahan. I also did not realise steaming can actually make a guy's brain malfunction cause the next thing I did, I went on to french kiss her and she did not resist at all. In fact, I think she was expecting all these to happen. While kissing, I tried to use my fingers to touch her on her crotch and she automatically slided her legs across the bedsheet and opened wider for me to access. She was already horny with lots of cum juice as I could feel the wetness even outside her lycra panties. I went on to rub and use my fingers as if it was a vibrator and make vibrating movements just outside her panties. The other hand, I used it to support myself while I was still kissing her. As I was still green then just like my nick , I did not know about oral sex etc.... I only knew the basics. I lifted up her tops and removed her bra. I went on to fondle her breast, the left one then the right one.

In fact she was my sex instructor for that session as she motioned me with both her hands to go down to her chest level and she held on to my head and rubbed my face to her breasts. I smelt her breast and it had mother love's smell. .

"Lick my breast..."
*Huh!?!*
I could not move and just had to stick out my tongue to lick them, from left to right, around the round-abouts... U-turn and back.... sometimes at 50km/hour, sometimes increasing to 90km/hour but my petrol was getting a little low after that as I began to feel the ache in my tongue.
It was just lesson number 1......
Old 25-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 15
Oink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
bro, don't mind me joining you here? i bring coke (no budget for whiskey coke lah. )
Hee..hee.. if you don't mind squeezing in the wardrobe and peeping, we can drink together and wait for the second lady to show up.
Old 25-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

This time I no late...

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 26-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

After all the twisting and turning of my tongue, it began to feel a little numb and aching between the joints to my throat.

I thought it was over but it was not. In fact it was just the beginning. She then asked whether do I know what is a blowjob. Of cause I know and she asked me if any girls have given me 1 before. Actually during then, only 1 ex girlfriend has given me a blowjob and she was also a greenhorn then. L proceeded to move downwards and pull my shorts down. *Tiaoeeh...* My dick springed out and shaked like a spring. She looked at me sluttily and gave me a cheeky grin. She began to suck my brudder like a lollipop and it felt like heaven. I've got to admit her skills were great and even up to today, I have only encountered 2-3 girls who can be on par with her. Her tongue went round the tip and the sides and she really got me going. She could get the momentum. In fact most of the times, most girls whenever blow or give a guy a handjob, they just fail to get the correct momentum.

For L, she must have undergone much "secret training" to be able to achieve that standard. She just know how to tease guys with her mouth and while giving me the blowjob, she gave me occasional sluttish glances and that made me even more buay tahan and felt like bonking her. I nearly cummed in her mouth with both my muscles of my legs tensing up and I told her to stop before I cannot take it.

She gave me a shocking look and asked what happen?
I simply told her cannot take it liao. Nearly shoot out....
She then laughed and told me to shoot if I want.
"Why control?"
"If I shoot liao, then how to do it with you?"

I was semi-naked, with my pants off and still wearing my T-shirt while she only had her panties on.

Lesson 2 just ended.
Then the next thing she requested....lesson 3.......
Old 26-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
......... *Tiaoeeh...* My dick springed out and shaked like a spring. ..
Mine also "Tiaoeeehhhh" liao
Old 26-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Samster

Lesson 3 began rather abruptly and ended in about 5 minutes.
She asked me to lie flat on the bed while she climbed on top of me just like the position below.

Position

I have no "choice" except to stick out my tongue and began licking as though I am licking on an ice cream going through the "drainage". My already tired tongue seemed to go slower this time and cleared whatever was in the way.
Oh yeah, nearly forgot to mention she did not shave and her bush was tickling my nose. Intervally I stuck my tongue into her love hole and with each thrust, she gave out soft moans. I can feel that she began to rock a little.

After a few licks and trying to catch my breath, she moved away and we began what I call love-making session or simply to put it crudely - fucking.
The session ended and she went back home. We did not meet up anymore for that year. However, once every year we'd meet up to fuck so she became my once a year fuck buddy!

This went on for about more than a decade and eventually, she told me she was married on one occasion. I was rather surprised as she has never told me she was attached before. Then I found out it was a shotgun marriage.

Then she began telling me more about her sexcounters which was rather shocking to me in the beginning.........
Old 26-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
TigerB is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah... Bro.. You good writer... please write more !!
Bonk Bonk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1