The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Swimming Pool @Condo after Mid Night

Yo everyone!!!

Just to share one of the incident in the condo.

Back then, I think 5 years back. I had just moved into a new condo whereby only a few unit moved in. My unit happened have a 60% of the adult pool view and in the night usually they will din down the lighting.

On one of the weekend, when I was about to go to bed, I noticed that the pool water was waving. First of the thought, raining maybe. But I was wrong, I saw big and small waves, then I realised. Hey, someone must be swimming at that hour after 12MN, so decided to take a better look at the living room.

When I was walking to living room window, I heard a couple noise so I decided to "move in" slowly, switch off all the lighting. Wow, when I peep from the window, I saw one chinese ger and an ang mo making out in the swimming pool. From my view, the guy was behind the ger, having his hand on her boob and rocking at her back. Thats why the wacing got big and small. Half way thru' the ger went under the water and did a bj, could see the reflection under the moon light. After a while, the ger move to the front and both were rocking. You could see when huge wave when the guy come inside the ger.

After everything, the best part is the ger didn't wash but striped naked under the hut and sit on the chair and chat with the guy. Under the light, I could see that the ger is pretty young maybe mid 20s and her boob is at least B.

Anyone, saw anything interesting in the pool, please share.
Old 20-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
windows2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Swimming Pool @Condo after Mid Night

It's a pity you did't take photo or video, as no photo no truth.
Old 20-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Swimming Pool @Condo after Mid Night

Bro Kurios... did u take photo/video on it??
If yes, then do u mind 2 share it here?
Old 25-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Already said by luck, saw this live channel. How to equip a video or camera at my living room? And also under moonlight, video must have special len. I tried to record before under moonlight, wah lau the result just as black as black hole.
Old 25-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by windows2000 View Post
You so clever why not next time u try to take picture of something on the ground when u at the 8th or more storey and the object is not lighted very clearly. im pretty sure the normal digicam's flash is so powerful it can illuminate the ground like machiam 40mm Illumination grenade

Protip:
take picture stealthily at night require training and equipment. You got such equipments? If so easy then governmints dont need to train up their secret agents.... but.. what do i know?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 25-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by windows2000 View Post
Ts just sharing his stories. Why u so workup for?

Thank you
Old 25-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AlexTan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am staying at that kind of one building condo one...got one midnite...also got an ang mo and an asian swimming...the gal was topless..then i saw the guy sucking the girl's tits...i was quite high and i wanked while i watched.
Old 25-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
Dave M deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how I wish I can stay @ condo one day...
Old 26-01-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Swimming Pool @Condo after Mid Night

if u know what ang moh like to bring back from orchard tower... u shld hear her voice...
Old 26-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 20
notti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to all

seen an ang moh zha bor swimming topless in condo pool late at night before too.. but that was almost 20 years ago
Old 26-01-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

hehe....normal mah....i ever made out at Serangoon Garden Club swimming before....can't remember what's the name...btw needs some skill to make out underwater...i am not a good swimmer but my ex gf was a school swimming then so just leave it up to her....hehe ....my frens even had a mass pcc at nus pool before...hahahaha....that's why i never ever swim there...
Old 27-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Samster

Actual fact, staying condo facing the pool will have alot of live show. I had seen 2 students heavy petting at the pool. The guy was sucking the ger tits and enjoying the squeeze. And the ger was sucking him... ... how nice if a video was planted there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1