The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2011, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
manlikelove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile 10years sad life

Hi bros,it has been half a year reading the FRs and many useful information sharing from many Samsters. So i have decided to register an account yesterday.
After so many years of self control of my feeling, i finally want to share my 10 years of sad life.It has been very hard for me to pen it down or tell anyone because im kind of hard to talk, but when times come, i also quite wild. So please dont zap me anyhow if you dont like my experience, afterall this forum is for all of us to share right.

So here we go...

Back in time(10yrs ago), i was a student who study near my cousin place. my family at that time was not rich(now is okok la) so parent have to work. So everyday i have to go to my auntie house for doing homework and dinner before going back home see my dad and mum, they are working until night before reach home(they afraid i dont study hard if i were going home alone so make me study with cousin where she is older than me).
Everytime i see my cousin is like those gua gua type want so have no choice but to study with her and most of the time will ask her about my homework and teach me.

Time flies fast, i was the senior of the school liao... i had a friend who i love but dare not tell her because rumour going around on her that she have alot of boyfriend(those handsome, rich and smart boy in my school),everytime will change and change want. So i was only her friend that can only talk homework.

One day as usual, i was dragging my leg to auntie house and saw my cousin playing music dancing in her room(she has grew up, no more schooling because she dont like study,so auntie didnt force her to go). As usual i open her room and ask where is auntie,

Cousin, go out.
me, when she is back?
cousin, how do i know!! im not her father!!
me, sigh~
cousin, come in la!!
me, what?!
cousin, i got something to show you.

then i went in her room....

cousin, close the door.
me, cannot, robber will break in your house. i havent lock the house metal door when i come back. you wait...
cousin, kuku you!!! she shouted when i rush to lock the metal door.

then i went in again...
she strip herself in front of me and left only a black colour bra and panties with some funny pattern on it.

cousin, nice? i just brought it want. nice?
at that point of time i was totally stun! i never see a girl striping infront of me for my age before.

cousin, stop looking and dont talk la!! nice ma!!??
me, ermmmm... i think nice ba... never see before...
cousin, kekeke.... kuku you never see a girl before har?
me, see before but never wear so little in front of me(suddenly i feel a hard on in my short pants, only the girl back in school gave me a hard on but this is the second girl that rise up my little bro hard hard).

cousin, kuku XXXX(my little name in the family)you come nearer, help me out.
me, ok...
so i come nearer her and she straight away strip the bra and showing me her two tower, i got a instant super hard on and i can smell her sweet body smell,this smell like fruit and the shampoo smell on her hair mixing together, she must have bath before i come bak from school.

i felt shy and dont dare to look at her straight, but before i know what happen. my cousin come even nearer to me and ask,

cousin, Why dont look at me? i look very ugly har?!
me, no... but....( i was stunned, dont know what to talk or move...)
cousin, did you try hugging a girl tight?
me, no(i answer very clean n sharp,couldnot think much as my 1st devil thots came in and urge me to look at her fair slim body with 2 tower standing firm on the ground with 2 pinkish lights shining this dark land and light up the sky and ground giving me guide to the truth path. The path to LUST!!

cousin, how do you feel my breast? she hold my hand to her tower...
me, (no respond, only feel i have the urge to move my fingers and hold it firm and tight)
i had a super hard on that never have before and i come even nearer to her and i started to kiss her lip, the feeling is shiok but also heart thumping very hard, i dont know what to do next.

cousin, you naughty kukuXXXX(my little name from family again), keke... your little bro is hard,what are you think now? she straighted her hand head to my south and force her hand in my pants.

me, (i cant think much and i said) can i kiss you?
cousin, kekeke... she laugh and force her toughe straight to my mouth,we freched and roaming her body from head to butt the back to head and then cont again.

At that time i have no knowlegh on this stuff so my movement is very stun, dont know what next but just follow the water go...

Then she pull me hard to her bed and we freched again and again and i hear some noise coming out from her(now then i know its moaching la!)
she break the seal and help me to strip everything on me and then her panties. she rub my didi with her meimei and i can feel the wetness of her, she need it very much...from me...
then i was guided by her for me to go up and she lie down(missionary position). she pull my super hard on didi into the land of happiness slowly and i can feel her wetness slowly cover my lust rod. This point of time i auto up and down, up and down and up and down,this dont need to be learn, its a skill that seem like its with me.

I slowly up and down and up and down, the more i went in the more i feel the need to go fast and i can heard my cousin moaching all the while and grasp me tight on my shoulder. after some time of up down i can no longer hold and i increase my motor real fast and suddenly she shouted " STOP!! STOP!!"...

to be cont if bros like my story....
Please for god sake dont ZAP me for nothing, if zap, PM me the reason, i will learn.
UPz me if you think I'm right, PM me and i will UPz you too.
Old 14-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
Re: 10years sad life

r u d bro who started a thread abt dying and disappearing? Mmm.....nvm carry on pls
Old 14-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

dun stop, dun stop
Old 14-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
r u d bro who started a thread abt dying and disappearing? Mmm.....nvm carry on pls
what dying? you have the thread? I like reading people story.
Please for god sake dont ZAP me for nothing, if zap, PM me the reason, i will learn.
Old 14-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
dun stop, dun stop
thank you bro for the support, didn't know that really get people read it. I will continue to night. now have to work 1st. pls be patience cuz its a 10yrs of me. really happy to see a person comment.
Old 14-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 19
justica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to behold

enjoy ur thread bro
Old 14-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Lancerlord75 is Cool - loads of Potential

Very interesting.....pls continue bro! Waiting eagerly....
Old 14-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Here to support
Old 14-01-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
moonfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep em coming!
Old 15-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
moonfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep em coming !
Old 15-01-2011, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Wah first time perform like tat not bad siah...

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 15-01-2011, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hi ts, please continue.
kannot understand why u titled tis thread as 10 yrs sad life ..... u shld be enjoying it !!
Old 15-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manlikelove View Post
I will continue to night. now have to work 1st. pls be patience cuz its a 10yrs of me. really happy to see a person comment.
u will see many others comment for sure, pls continue ur story, hope wont take 10 years to finish the story
Old 15-01-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
u will see many others comment for sure, pls continue ur story, hope wont take 10 years to finish the story
10 yrs 2 finish tis stori ..... it would becum a best seller in the bookstores worldwide .....
Old 15-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Me also come in sarpork sarpork.........

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1