The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2011, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Firssue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My first Paid-Sex

Hi fellow samsters.. Read a lot and have seen a lot. Now I would like to open up and share my stories too :-) let's start with my first Paid sex I did 2 years ago.. Slowly I will share more of my stories here.

Newbie here so please be patient with me ya =)

I was alone at home and very feeling very bored. Hanging around the net on some social websites and was checking my mail too. Saw this mail from my friend inviting me to this particular social web. Never heard of it before but since I was bored, decided to go sign up for it...

Some responds if I should carry on..
Cheers
Old 04-01-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 21
KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!
Re: My first Paid-Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firssue View Post
Cheers
No, please DO NOT CARRY ON. Next please.

It's been a while so I'm back to contribute to Sammyboy again. For brothers who UP my points, leave me a PM so I can return the favour with my 8 points back to you.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCLIM73 View Post
No, please DO NOT CARRY ON. Next please.
haha, bro, don't be so harsh on our newbie lah. please lah, TS, u don't start a thread, write a small paragraph (somemore a boring one) n asked us whether u should share continue. what do u expect us to comment on with ur small little introduction? if u want to share, just share.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
chixsticks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychixsticks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My dear 'newbie"

perhaps your first sex(paid) might be more interesting.....

My Stick lives for chix

In SBF:

True Love is when the FL ask not for monetary returns, but rather gifts of similar value. When she starts asking for nothing, it's when you start losing everthing
Old 04-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

dear newbie, it will be interesting if u really is a gal:

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...77#post5548977
Old 04-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post

exposed

02-01-2011, 05:54 AM
Firssue
Samster (M)

My Reputation:

Re: Wet Pussy..
My bf likes me wet too :-p I get super wet in doggie style and I love it!
Old 04-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi fellow samsters.. Read a lot and have seen a lot. Now I would like to open up and share my stories too :-) let's start with my first Paid sex I did 2 years ago.. Slowly I will share more of my stories here.

I was alone at home and very feeling very bored. Hanging around the net on some social websites and was checking my mail too. Saw this mail from my friend inviting me to this particular social web. Never heard of it before but since I was bored, decided to go sign up for it...

Cheers

u pay $ to get paid sex from men?

or u got 2 sexes?
Old 04-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
u pay $ to get paid sex from men?

or u got 2 sexes?
Newbie is a SheMaleCan get Hard & Wet at the same time
Old 04-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

TS is a transformer?

this thread's really more than meets the eye!
Old 04-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Shemale.....omg...reminds me of that....................s..h..e..r..r..i..n..e
Old 04-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

transformer.... LJ bian CB.... kekeke
Old 04-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Forum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Cheers
maybe she meant a guy paid her for sex and she is sharing the story?
Old 04-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post

All the previous 4 post before this one indicates TS is a gal...

Well, TS said My First Paid Sex. Now does this refer to a guy paying her for sex or she is paying a guy for sex??? As a gal, it could work both ways right???
Old 04-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

I think we can forget about this thread as ts will not dare come back here after being bombed flat like anything....
Old 04-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Good work bros for ferreting this out , Thanks & cheers .................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1