The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
4554551n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hostels/ backpacker's hotels for fun?

Since my FB and i are Singaporeans and legal, im wondering if instead of going to a budget hotel, we could book a room at a backpacker hotel/hostel (not the NTU NUS hostel) for a day or 2, like a short holiday kind of thing, and would also be much more cost effective.

I checked around and it seems that some backpacker's hotels dont allow locals to book their place.

Anyone have experience with backpackers hotels/hostels to share?
Old 14-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon
Re: Hostels/ backpacker's hotels for fun?

If you and your fb are singaporean of legal age, why not the normal budget hotels, av will leave you alone if you two are pink ic holders...and not all hostels have aircon and individual bathrooms and some share rooms with many others...
Old 14-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pricky77 is Cool - loads of Potential

From my knowledge, hostels and backpacker's place don't allow local to check in.
Old 14-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4554551n View Post
Since my FB and i are Singaporeans and legal, im wondering if instead of going to a budget hotel, we could book a room at a backpacker hotel/hostel (not the NTU NUS hostel) for a day or 2, like a short holiday kind of thing, and would also be much more cost effective.

I checked around and it seems that some backpacker's hotels dont allow locals to book their place.

Anyone have experience with backpackers hotels/hostels to share?
Brother, I don't know of any SG women of desire or FB of the hightest class or even top tier KTV girl who would agree to go to a sleazy hostel. If you want a woman to be horny you have to focus on the environment conducive to that. Satin sheets at a five star with a jacuzzi inside and champange or a dirty bed in a hostel with roaches and bathtub scum stains. Which do you think is more erotic for a woman?
Old 14-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brother, I don't know of any SG women of desire or FB of the hightest class or even top tier KTV girl who would agree to go to a sleazy hostel. If you want a woman to be horny you have to focus on the environment conducive to that. Satin sheets at a five star with a jacuzzi inside and champange or a dirty bed in a hostel with roaches and bathtub scum stains. Which do you think is more erotic for a woman?
Fortunately for me, my FB doesnt mind. I dont need aircon. Hostel beds are not as bad as you think they are, lots of hostels have reviews. When i have sex in my house, i do it without the air con even though i can on it. Im fine without it.
Old 15-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Hostels/ backpacker's hotels for fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
It depends on the gal really, I used to know a gal who would drag me to public toilets at reservoirs and get me to bang her in the cubicles, the thought of doing it behind a toilet door got her very wet.

Who Shags Wins
Old 16-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

So does the "No locals allowed" rule apply to all backpackers hostels or only some?
Old 16-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
mmlale is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
It depends on the gal really, I used to know a gal who would drag me to public toilets at reservoirs and get me to bang her in the cubicles, the thought of doing it behind a toilet door got her very wet.
think of it also got me very wild hehe where can find such girl
Old 16-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
zenmie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if u don't mind...can try go to fernloft @ chinatown... or G hotel near keong siak road....very quiet places for the two of u =)
Old 16-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Hostels/backpacker's inn usually dormitory style of 6 bedders. U mean u book a bed then the other 5 staying in the same dorm watching u bonking
Old 17-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Hostels/backpacker's inn usually dormitory style of 6 bedders. U mean u book a bed then the other 5 staying in the same dorm watching u bonking
If TS is willing to perform live, there r lots of people in the forum who will sponsor his room charges. No need to consider hostels.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1