The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Some questions ... perhaps ICA related ?

guys,

This is not really a 'matters of the heart' issue, but I wasn't too sure where to post it as there is no general talk forum.

There is this PRC gal which I used to know. A few weeks back she sms me that she was going to go back to China and bade me farewell. However, recently her cousin in China, whom I also happened to meet before, emailed me to say that this PRC gal relative of her had not arrived in China yet. It had been 3 weeks since she said she was leaving. The cousin said it was strange as they are quite close and she was expecting her to call once she arrived in China.

I also felt it was strange, and I thought she perhaps had postponed her trip back to China, but in that case she should have contacted her cousin informing her so. But I tried calling her mobile number and tried contacting her on QQ, but mobile was switched off and QQ, no reply.

A friend of mine said he suspected the gal had been caught for some ICA related offence, and I am not here to debate whether right or wrong, maybe even AV offence. It doesn't matter to me what kind of offence, but the cousin of this gal is very concerned and is pushing me to check what happened to her.

Any ideas on how I should go about checking on this gal's status ? Who should I check with ? How do I know if she is jailed, kept in custody etc ? Her cousin has already provided me her actual chinese name etc, and is intending to make a trip to Singapore to find out what happened and to find her and see her.

Any advice would be kindly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Some questions ... perhaps ICA related ?

You can try to make a call or email ICA directly to enquire about her, since you have her full name.

Hope it helps.
http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=117&secid=116
Old 12-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

She probably took a detour so she could earn a bit more money before returning home.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
You can try to make a call or email ICA directly to enquire about her, since you have her full name.

Hope it helps.
http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=117&secid=116

Yes of course I had thought of this option, it's comonsensical but ... would ICA even bother with my enquiry ? did you have previous experience.

thanks for sharing.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think you can make a trip down to ICA to check if she has left sg. If ICA does not have her departure record, that means she is still in sg or she left via illegal means (think unlikely)
Old 12-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam33 View Post
Think you can make a trip down to ICA to check if she has left sg. If ICA does not have her departure record, that means she is still in sg or she left via illegal means (think unlikely)
Can oso check with the police..... a female chinese about early 30s wearing jeans and t-shirt without any identification was found floating in the waters off Marina..... hope you can still recognise her despite her bloated appearance.
Old 13-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Can oso check with the police..... a female chinese about early 30s wearing jeans and t-shirt without any identification was found floating in the waters off Marina..... hope you can still recognise her despite her bloated appearance.
Choiiiiiii......

Hope Not her laaaa Broooo.

This news make him more SAD.
Old 13-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

i think d only way is go to police and file a missing person report........Don think ICA bother to answer ur enquiry at all.....
Old 19-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 15
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Bro, even if its AV offence, she will be released within 24hrs if she has her passport with her. Worse come to worse, even if she's being caught for overstaying, she might be repatriated in a few days time or sentenced to a few days of imprisonment according to the no. of days that she had overstayed. 3 weeks is probably a little too long for the above scenarios...
Old 19-12-2010, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
DaKnight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaKnight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Style.whist, long time no see any of your post or threads. Anyway relating to your query, i'm afraid your lady in waiting might have really gone for a detour like what boss had mentioned i.e. she is now currently uncontactable because she has decided to overstay i.e jump aeroplane. No doubt, all the bros here are making speculations on your behalf.. but this seems to be the most likely case and scenario right now

Well u can still try making enquiries with ICA and see whether they are able to assist and address your issue in any way. If you make a police report, she will be considered as a missing person. And if, I mean if she ever gets caught or should I say found by the police, then she will certainly serve her dues in the cell before being repatriated upon release. Hope this helps
Old 20-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
guys,

This is not really a 'matters of the heart' issue, but I wasn't too sure where to post it as there is no general talk forum.

There is this PRC gal which I used to know. A few weeks back she sms me that she was going to go back to China and bade me farewell. However, recently her cousin in China, whom I also happened to meet before, emailed me to say that this PRC gal relative of her had not arrived in China yet. It had been 3 weeks since she said she was leaving. The cousin said it was strange as they are quite close and she was expecting her to call once she arrived in China.

I also felt it was strange, and I thought she perhaps had postponed her trip back to China, but in that case she should have contacted her cousin informing her so. But I tried calling her mobile number and tried contacting her on QQ, but mobile was switched off and QQ, no reply.

A friend of mine said he suspected the gal had been caught for some ICA related offence, and I am not here to debate whether right or wrong, maybe even AV offence. It doesn't matter to me what kind of offence, but the cousin of this gal is very concerned and is pushing me to check what happened to her.

Any ideas on how I should go about checking on this gal's status ? Who should I check with ? How do I know if she is jailed, kept in custody etc ? Her cousin has already provided me her actual chinese name etc, and is intending to make a trip to Singapore to find out what happened and to find her and see her.

Any advice would be kindly appreciated. Thanks.
Bro, many gals these days overstay their visas and stay on in Singapore illegally. In this case, they would probably have changed their HP numbers and disappeared from public view.

The other thing to consider is that she could have overstayed, got caught and is now currently in jail. From what I know, over stayers are currently jailed for around 51 days before being released and repatriated if it is their first offence.

If she was caught for AV offence, she would probably have been repatriated by now. Jail time is between 24-48 hours depending whether she has her ID with her and after that, she will receive a white card which will allow her to stay in Singapore for a certain period of time before she needs to buy her own air ticket back to China.

You could check with ICA to see if they have her departure records. And if they don't then you may want to file a missing person's report with the police. Or you could go to a PI and ask him to check whether he can find her in Singapore if all else fails.
Old 22-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10845 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Not too sure have u got ur answer for your questions...

Anyway, be prepared that ICA will ask u how are u related to the person u are looking for.

You need to have her FULL passport name and passport number.

They wont relate anything to you if your friend has a case with them.

Also, they dont anyhow prosecute them one. If they prosecute your friend, they will ask you to go to Sub court to check for the charges and penalty.

Overstay does not auto be send to prison one. If lst attempt and less than certain number of days, then its fine only and payable at the airport or ICA.

If overstay for years or months, then its prison.

Going to Police i dont think they will bother.

Maybe she is back in China but not back at her hometown. Like another bro mentioned, she may have detour.

QQ check her last profile comments whether is it the same as when you last saw her...

Lastly, dont think too much..there isnt much you can do as well.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1