The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
DeathGod69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to know more Fuck Buddies?

I read though the forum, and find out that many of the brothers in here are lucky or should I say skillful enough to have fuck buddies ....

I wonder how to know you brothers get to know the Fuck Buddies?

Serious I really envy you guys ....
Old 21-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jana is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: How to know more Fuck Buddies?

and your point is ?
Old 21-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
OR~HEE~OR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depand on yr luck & skills.
Old 21-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
One Nite Stand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It can be a real thrill to have a passionate fling with someone you wouldn't normally hang out with in everyday life for long periods of time. Sometimes a couple have incredible sexual chemistry, but beyond that they have little in common. The added sense of 'naughtiness' allows some people to cut loose and play out their fantasies. Both partners have to be very clear about what they want from having a 'fuck buddy', and need to talk about their expectations so that there are no misunderstandings.
Old 21-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2876 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

I had a couple of fuck buddies in the past but personally, its thrilling at the beginning but monotonous after awhile. Afterall, you do get tired of drilling your long term partner too, don't you? So in that sense, a FB arrangement that goes on too long becomes a drag. Which leads you to call it off and look for another. The cycle repeats... long enough, you become numb to it. My conclusion...FBs are really overrated.
Old 21-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i beg to differ.

to me, fbs are people whom u have a barrier with. like i'm malay my fb is chinese then cannot marry so just fb cos of family issues. so just meet to have fun with each other.

other reasons can include, i'm married u're married. lets just have fun.

at the end of the day, getting tgt having fun with no strings attached is the key. but i wont say purposely approach for fuck. more of want to get married but cannot then downgrade to fbs.
Old 21-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jana View Post
and your point is ?
To ask how they get to know their FB and continuing to maintain their ongoing FB status or relation.
Old 21-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lover008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess the question is how to find FBs and not why FBs. I m also interested to know how and where can find FBs. Can anyone enlighten?
Old 21-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 15
jerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to behold

go back school ask school teacher la zzz school holidays just start sibo?
Old 22-11-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mitsui4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, great question that I always wanted to bring up. I wouldn't say I'm fugly, I'm sightly above average but I never had luck with all these. Have a pretty colleague now but maybe she's always friendly to everybody. Was thinking how to get close to her as she is always busy...
Old 22-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathGod69 View Post
I wonder how to know you brothers get to know the Fuck Buddies?
What a question ........Don't you know any female friends? Each and every one of them are potential Fuck Buddies! It's how you get them to be your Fuck Buddy....... If you dare to ask and they become your Fuck Buddy, then we will be the ones who will be envious for you.
Old 22-11-2010, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
FrOsTy-CoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrOsTy-CoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: How to know more Fuck Buddies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
What a question ........Don't you know any female friends? Each and every one of them are potential Fuck Buddies! It's how you get them to be your Fuck Buddy....... If you dare to ask and they become your Fuck Buddy, then we will be the ones who will be envious for you.
Bro Naturegreen, agreed to your statement.

TS, DeathGod69, some pointers for you -
1. Charisma
2. Personality
3. Fun to be with

That's what attract me in a man.
Age is just numbers, a little 'bad boy' attitude is a plus point

Some man just has it.
Old 22-11-2010, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Damn make me sound so NooB ....
Quite sad don't have many nice beautiful gal ard me, just normal good gal ard me ....

To everyone else: Any FBs encounters to share?
Love to hear some more stories from the PRO bro on how they engage their FBs ...
Old 22-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrOsTy-CoLd View Post
Bro Naturegreen, agreed to your statement.

TS, DeathGod69, some pointers for you -
1. Charisma
2. Personality
3. Fun to be with

That's what attract me in a man.
Age is just numbers, a little 'bad boy' attitude is a plus point

Some man just has it.
Some man just doesn't.
Old 22-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

To the ThreadStarter Bro.

I agree with comments from fellow sis and bros here in the samster.

For many years, I thought I also envy the others who have FB. But then suddenly last year, while I was at work, I met a contractor. She was young, beautiful and had a nice rack of melons to boot. Tanned and long hair too.

I was just admiring her from afar as she stepped into the office occasionaly for the contractor odd jobs.

We finally got introduced by colleagues one day... and I got a chance to see her up close and personal and she was indeed very very pretty and very very hot!!! Has the body of a Jessica Alba and a personality that was bubbly and cheerful and friendly.

I had ABSOLUTE ZERO Thoughts about any possiblity to do anything with her... as I was already in my 40's and this babe was probably 3 yrs out of university only.

To cut a long story short, somehow we had each other name cards.
And then one day I received her sms on having to meet for lunch. I was away and busy on biz trips and we finally met 3 months after that 1st sms from her and it was for dinner.

We ended up NOT having dinner, but we had drinks instead. It was strange that she chose the place to meet. It turned out to be some place very discreet and quiet. We ended up having drinks instead of dinner and then we just talked and drank. After 2 hours of downing drinks, she led me to the toilet and WE TONGUED each other until I almost had a tongue muscle cram.

I was telling myself I was in a dream... but it was fucking real. She knew I was married, she knew I was much much older than her. I am not even good looking, I am not muscular. Just an ordinary singapore dude.

I dont kiss and tell and spare the details. But needless to say, I found my FB.
We did for a year and now she's too busy with her work and we hardly meet. But it was ok while it lasted. It was FUCKING AWESOME.

We both knew what we wanted. For me it was UNBELIEVABLE, I was having my body doing the nasty with a fresh BEAUTIFUL young woman who had a great body, shaven pussy, firm tits.

We had rules- we both went for an independent health check up to make sure we both were CLEAN and had no sexual transmitted diseases (STDs) and then she was very good at tracking her period.

So there were times we had great sex, me exploding insider her (no caps) and at times with caps on to be safe. We always had SAFETY and CLEANLINESS and DISCREETNESS on our top list. That way, we fucked ourselves without any worries and no holding back in the intensity.

Needless to say, I taught her a few things, we had,fucking hell, the BEST orgasmic sessions ever. She said herself she had boyfriends before and she never felt such intensity in cumming when we were doing it.

We always chose to meet very very discreetly and during office hours so that no one will suspect. Because it had to be discreet, we chose to share the expenses because we book the nicest places, where we will book a room for us - to fuck the whole morning or afternoon away and then head back to office or head back home , as if everything was normal.

And now I feel embolden and encourage and I am on the lookout for a new FB.

So any sis reading this, and if you ever feel you can relate to this - you know what I am writing about.

So I say to the Threadstarter... Its not how you look, sometimes, its just chemistry and sometimes like for me, it was pure LUCK that she made the 1st move.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1