The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Brahma is Cool - loads of Potential
Missing china girls. Your help is greatly appreciated

Dear Brothers.

This 2 china girls have been missing since 03 Nov. Please contact us if you have any information of them.

You help is greatly appreciated and rewarded. Thank you very much

Old 17-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
masonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Missing china girls. Your help is greatly appreciated

ya should go report police.... not here! something must hav happened or they intentionally MIA.
Old 17-11-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
atkb is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratkb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what happened?
Old 17-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think reporting to police also no use. I believe TS should be some KTV boss and these gals, KTV singers or something. If TS report to police now, immediately they lose all the security deposit - 5 figure

Read this in newspapers before. Usually for this case, they would want to look for the gals first before certain grace period. Then no choice but to report to police. Last time, got this man who together with the agency middlemen, searched the entire geylang for the missing singers

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonlim View Post
ya should go report police.... not here! something must hav happened or they intentionally MIA.
Old 17-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should be jump aeroplane case. Come to sg as singers but they actually want to fl to earn more money. So they planned in advance to mia. This is very common in sg. Usually, they have a few friends who do the same thing and they teach them how to do it. Their friends probably also arrange accommodation for them first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atkb View Post
what happened?
Old 17-11-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam33 View Post
Should be jump aeroplane case. Come to sg as singers but they actually want to fl to earn more money. So they planned in advance to mia. This is very common in sg. Usually, they have a few friends who do the same thing and they teach them how to do it. Their friends probably also arrange accommodation for them first.
yes, its a jump aeroplane case and most likely they are out there to fl. These people are too irresponsible.

Bros, please alert us if you have any news. will be rewarded.

Thank you
Old 17-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

yes, its a jump plane case. this people are very irresponsible

Bros. please help if you have any info on them. Will be rewarded.

Thank you
Old 18-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Re: Missing china girls. Your help is greatly appreciated

yah la... sorry but i not interested to help these ktv bosses. i know of girls who jumped aeroplane because no choice. fucking monthly targets so high HOW TO HIT? then always cut their visas, fuck off la. 无良奸商! 干!!
Old 18-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

ya, remember last month our top gal lili from bro hundred plus ( the gal with own room at area g whereby the staircase nearing caused singapore casket to be busy) say her boss no good must have high target never really mkae money thast why need to come out to work fl
Old 18-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam33 View Post
Most singers are in fact "lured" to come here with the promise of gd monies. Unfortunately, they are getting nothing if they did not meet the around 4K per mth quota or just receive a few hundreds per mth after the deductions. This leaves them with no choice but to FL or jump aeroplane. Who shall be blamed then? Inhuman bosses, kiss gdbye to ur 5K per singer if u still insist in squeezing them dry of monies.
Old 18-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, gong hei fatt choi
Old 18-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This thread is gonna get ugly....
Old 18-11-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
wavelet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboy View Post
yah la... sorry but i not interested to help these ktv bosses. i know of girls who jumped aeroplane because no choice. fucking monthly targets so high HOW TO HIT? then always cut their visas, fuck off la. 无良奸商! 干!!
hey, please don't call people 无良奸商 first...you only heard 1 side of the story. Have you managed china people before?
Old 18-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

use pixslam or some other image hosting.

tinypic n its parent site photobucket always take down adult pics n not enough bandwidth all the time
Old 19-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Can paste and distribute posters of the girls, Mas Selamat style. Singaporeans r very helpful, will notify u once they spot the girls.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1