The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2004, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold
News Update: L6 H52

I was informed that this coming 20th there will be 3 new gals in the house. But he told me that they might not be as pretty as the older batch. So up to the bros here to decide.
Old 13-08-2004, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News Update: L6 H52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
I was informed that this coming 20th there will be 3 new gals in the house. But he told me that they might not be as pretty as the older batch. So up to the bros here to decide.
Noted as I might be in SG during this period.
Old 13-08-2004, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

another update if anyone is interested..
l18 hse 38 , this hse is either love or dislike by bros here.. but OKT is my fren, went to tok cock last nite and was informed , new stocks were be arriving on the 24th .. ( 1st day of working )
bros might wanna go check it out.. i think i will
Old 13-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Guys....... Let change tis thread to New Arrivals..... To be informed.

Wat say U?
Old 13-08-2004, 08:01 PM
Samster

Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
Guys....... Let change tis thread to New Arrivals..... To be informed.

Wat say U?
Change already also not sticky, very hard to keep it to the front line. Not much updates, probably once in a blue moon.
Old 13-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Samster

poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Change already also not sticky, very hard to keep it to the front line. Not much updates, probably once in a blue moon.
I need more bros to come out n say they willing to provide such info. Maybe I might.... Pls note that I just might be able to ask it be make into a sticky thread. No guarantees.
Old 13-08-2004, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
but i damn scared when i walk there, they will close the door on me leh, damn lau khui one u know.
if the okt do that, i scared i will point my middle finger at them
Haha....... Is that e jap hse or something U toking abt? Then that OKT is e main reason why I quit cat40. haha

Poolhot
My thread
Old 13-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
but i damn scared when i walk there, they will close the door on me leh, damn lau khui one u know.
if the okt do that, i scared i will point my middle finger at them
I also notice that, he will guard the door with the door 3/4 open. Macham like boucers standing outside an illegal marjong house.
Old 16-08-2004, 11:18 PM
Samster

Just came back from L6, i was told that only 2 new gals will be coming to this house. No more 3.
Old 17-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I also notice that, he will guard the door with the door 3/4 open. Macham like boucers standing outside an illegal marjong house.
Don't worry la.. this okt is quite friendly.. Walked past once and there was only one girl, decided against taking her and went to H72. Took someone there and on my way back, H52 Okt said this time didn't try never mind.. next time come again..
Old 17-08-2004, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75
Don't worry la.. this okt is quite friendly.. Walked past once and there was only one girl, decided against taking her and went to H72. Took someone there and on my way back, H52 Okt said this time didn't try never mind.. next time come again..
Hi bro, i think you had taken the wrong quote or misunderstand me. I'm refering to the house at L18, not L6 H52. I always chat with the okts in H52.
Old 17-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just came back from L6, i was told that only 2 new gals will be coming to this house. No more 3.
Two is better then none.....
Old 17-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
SexTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, i think you had taken the wrong quote or misunderstand me. I'm refering to the house at L18, not L6 H52. I always chat with the okts in H52.
your topic is L6H52 or L18H52?? there is no H52 at L18 rite?? L16H52 ..I guess so..sorry if i misunderstood your thread
Old 18-08-2004, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 21
sam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexTalk
your topic is L6H52 or L18H52?? there is no H52 at L18 rite?? L16H52 ..I guess so..sorry if i misunderstood your thread
Bro Luna said he was informed 3 new girls coming for L6H52. He last visited the place and realised only 2 becoming instead of 3.Bro Garage1 then update got new chicks coming to L18H38..Bro SM said he kena ban or he ban that joint.Bro Luna said he realise the door usually 3/4 open seem like illegal activities going on there.Bro Dragonfly75 quoted Bro Luna said the OKT form L6H52 very nice nad friendly.Bro Luna then quoted Bro Dragonfly75 said he wasl actually later talking about the OKT in L18H38 and not in L6H52 who he quoted bro SM.

Is it clear or I also confuse liao
Old 18-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam88mas
Bro Luna said he was informed 3 new girls coming for L6H52. He last visited the place and realised only 2 becoming instead of 3.Bro Garage1 then update got new chicks coming to L18H38..Bro SM said he kena ban or he ban that joint.Bro Luna said he realise the door usually 3/4 open seem like illegal activities going on there.Bro Dragonfly75 quoted Bro Luna said the OKT form L6H52 very nice nad friendly.Bro Luna then quoted Bro Dragonfly75 said he wasl actually later talking about the OKT in L18H38 and not in L6H52 who he quoted bro SM.

Is it clear or I also confuse liao
wow, you summarized all the posts .... next time I read your posting will do

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1