The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
knightriderboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shing Health Spa

Went to try it out last week after my frd intro and find this place not bad.

$45 for 45minutes

At the entrance, u can choose the girl that u like. Malaysia, Thai, Fillipine etc. After which, can go enjoy the facilities.

So end up i choose to go relax myself first with the facilities before the massage.

Massage i can say 7/10 for me (thai girl)

End with a HJ - she told me she new so cannot roam much...

Overall rating 7/10

RTM: if have the spare cash and time..
Old 08-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shing Health Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightriderboy View Post
Went to try it out last week after my frd intro and find this place not bad.

$45 for 45minutes

At the entrance, u can choose the girl that u like. Malaysia, Thai, Fillipine etc. After which, can go enjoy the facilities.

So end up i choose to go relax myself first with the facilities before the massage.

Massage i can say 7/10 for me (thai girl)

End with a HJ - she told me she new so cannot roam much...

Overall rating 7/10

RTM: if have the spare cash and time..
Nice fr bro,will dropby soon.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
menatwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro TS pls kindly share ctc as I would love to try out the HC
Old 08-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by menatwork View Post
Hi bro TS pls kindly share ctc as I would love to try out the HC

hi there, well i didn't take their namecard since its my first time there also. but its just along kitchener rd next to mustafa centre. facing city square mall.

Hope it helps..
Old 10-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 15
MeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro TS, as a newbie please do not start a thread before reading up in the Forum. There is already a thread on this HC long ago. The reason why the thread is not active and high up on the forum list is that regulars and gals who work there prefer it that way to keep a low profile.

I had hesitated to post in this thread to warn you as it would have the opposite effect and push the thread up. I had hoped that it would die off naturally. Ask yourself why such a big and established HC is not featured prominently in this forum? You think us senior bros are that dumb or blind?

Well, for your info Shing Health Spa is NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED DOWN EFFECTIVE TODAY !!

The winds are blowing so strongly in ALL HCs and you are blasting away your FR on this HC when it is so sensitive. The reason why your gal who serviced you did not offer you more than HJ is that AV just raided the place twice that week !! .... not because she is new (alamak !)

Please be more careful before you start a new thread. Do not inadvertedly endanger bros and the livelihood of the gals. Now, there are 20 over gals + other employees sitting at home with no income. Think before you post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightriderboy View Post
hi there, well i didn't take their namecard since its my first time there also. but its just along kitchener rd next to mustafa centre. facing city square mall.

Hope it helps..
Old 10-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
deelite825 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well said bro meimei5151!

The wind is so strong nowadays and newbies here still post like nobody's business!

I'm not targetting you knightriderboy... I just want to say that if you got a HJ, you should be glad! Most gals don't even want to come to work because they can only do massage and nothing more.

Hope all the newbies get the idea!
Old 10-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster

Hi bro meimei

Thks for ur advise. Guess we will learn frm tat..

Btw we all gentleman, and i nvr say who is dumb or blind. So pls dun treat urself as 1.

Cheers..
Old 12-11-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
CockInPuss is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiMei5151 View Post
bro TS, as a newbie please do not start a thread before reading up in the Forum. There is already a thread on this HC long ago. The reason why the thread is not active and high up on the forum list is that regulars and gals who work there prefer it that way to keep a low profile.

I had hesitated to post in this thread to warn you as it would have the opposite effect and push the thread up. I had hoped that it would die off naturally. Ask yourself why such a big and established HC is not featured prominently in this forum? You think us senior bros are that dumb or blind?

Well, for your info Shing Health Spa is NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED DOWN EFFECTIVE TODAY !!

The winds are blowing so strongly in ALL HCs and you are blasting away your FR on this HC when it is so sensitive. The reason why your gal who serviced you did not offer you more than HJ is that AV just raided the place twice that week !! .... not because she is new (alamak !)

Please be more careful before you start a new thread. Do not inadvertedly endanger bros and the livelihood of the gals. Now, there are 20 over gals + other employees sitting at home with no income. Think before you post.
Shung Spa closed could be linked to closure of Shing Hotel as reported in the papers.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

during eastern park spa, they told me its same boss.
not sure how is it related now?

one way is keep the name of the hc discreet, only thr private message.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1