The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 15
Blue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to behold
Cool ♀ 18yo / cHiNesE / FeLyN → mY younG & BustY SYT , demuRe, shy and totaLLy FRESH !! ♂

FRESHLY SQUEEZE Blue Berry Juices in the early morning for brothers!! Don't ever miss this babe that is being introduced here.

It's been a real long time that i actually can encounter a SYT who is busty enough for fondling, as brothers can see. Most of my lovely blue berries are kinda small in cup sizes. ( Not stating that it's good, but just that i like busty babes. )

The conversation was kind of slow, and hard to ice break. Due to Felyn is totally just shy and as she's new to this FL circle, tried a few different ways of icebreaking, and finally we began to talk and further chat, she was in a dress which cover her assets, but just when she bend over, my heart starts to pound, cause she's actually hiding her beautiful pair of assets, not that superbly huge, but defintely not small.!

Felyn is a great and superb in frenching, most of the times i'm being sucked away by her ferocious way of tongue fighting, well leave it to brothers to explore. As she's still shy, there's alot of things which i tend to guide her, so would like to urge brothers to treat her nice and gentle too, as not to scare her off on the first day.

Here we are, with Felyn.

♀ FeLyN ♂

Age ♀ 18yo ♂
Looks ♀ 7.5/10 ♂ DemuRe, shy, and yet hiding something! ♀
Figure34C - 27 - 36 / 160cm / 52kg ♂
DO's & Allow's ♀ Frenching, BBBJ / Light Fingering, Painting ♂

DON'Ts & NOT Allow's ♀ RAW, Anal, AJ, COB, CIM, CoF. ♂

** Kindly respect to her DON'Ts, and she rewards you her best service. **

Damage$250 / 1 / 1

First BLOOD would be at 5pm! Be sure to catch her fast!

Interested brothers may wish to call or SMS me at 91961344 for more details and bookibgs. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

[ Jessica / Phoebe / Sophie ]
→ [ OFF! ]

Kindly CaLL / SMS me @ 91961344 for bookings.
Old 26-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Samster

Blue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: ♀ 18yo / cHiNesE / FeLyN → mY younG & BustY SYT , demuRe, shy and totaLLy FRESH !

Thanks for all brothers' support. Slots filling up real fast, and I only have last two available slots for Felyn which is at 7pm, 8pm or 9pm, whichever first two taken. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 26-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

Cool Re: ♀ 18yo / cHiNesE / FeLyN → mY younG & BustY SYT , demuRe, shy and totaLLy FRESH !

Next slot available would be at 7pm. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 27-10-2010, 06:11 AM
Samster

Greetings brothers, a great thanks and very appreciate for the over whelming amount of calls for Felyn's first day of work, she's still new and shy, and hope brothers can actually guide her along.

First slot for Felyn would be at 5pm. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 27-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

Last two slots at 9pm and 10pm. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 27-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Re: ♀ 18yo / cHiNesE / FeLyN → mY younG & BustY SYT , demuRe, shy and totaLLy FRESH !

yummy... hope she can do lunch escapades
Old 28-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22217 / Power: 26
kenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♀ 18yo / cHiNesE / FeLyN → mY younG & BustY SYT , demuRe, shy and totaLLy FRESH !

Here goes cammando FR on Felyn.

As usual eagerly waited for the doorbell to ring off. Opened the door and a nice, simple and pleasant SYT was standing at the door. All doubts and uncertianties were gone. Felyn is your usual GND girl who is under some circumstances to undertake FL for a while till she settle her problem. She has that type of look which make you feel like protecting her and keep her away from any harm.

She is a very shy lady and I have to sort of calm her down before getting to business. She is very accomodating and obliging. Her boobs are simply delicious and nice to suck. Hard to come by an SYT with boobs like hers...real gem for boobs lovers.

While there are room for improvement on her BBBJ, she makes it up for her execellent attitude and service.

Thanks to TS for the recommendation and it is a definite yes for RTF.
Old 28-10-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
yummy... hope she can do lunch escapades
She usually starts at about evening time, unless it's advance 1 day, she can actually prepare and accomodate for brothers who are only available just at lunch times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenl View Post
Here goes cammando FR on Felyn.

As usual eagerly waited for the doorbell to ring off. Opened the door and a nice, simple and pleasant SYT was standing at the door. All doubts and uncertianties were gone. Felyn is your usual GND girl who is under some circumstances to undertake FL for a while till she settle her problem. She has that type of look which make you feel like protecting her and keep her away from any harm.

She is a very shy lady and I have to sort of calm her down before getting to business. She is very accomodating and obliging. Her boobs are simply delicious and nice to suck. Hard to come by an SYT with boobs like hers...real gem for boobs lovers.
While there are room for improvement on her BBBJ, she makes it up for her execellent attitude and service.

Thanks to TS for the recommendation and it is a definite yes for RTF.
I suppose all the ladies who are here are under forced circumstances, but once she have solve it, she'll leave the scene, so brothers must fast hands fast legs.

In SG, defintely hard to come by SYT and yet busty, probably especially in FL scenes, totally agree with bro.

Lastly, thanks and appreciate brother's review. Awaiting for your next incoming sms on RTF.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 28-10-2010, 02:52 AM
Samster

First slot for Felyn would be at 6pm. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 28-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

Interested brothers may wish to call or SMS me at 91961344 for more details and bookings.

Next available slot would be at 6pm.

Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 28-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

Next available slot would be at 7pm. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 28-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

Limited slots left for Felyn before she's hitting into code red! Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 29-10-2010, 05:08 AM
Samster

Advance booking bring made by oyher brothers, so henceforth her next earliest available slot would be at 7pm. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 29-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

Felyn's code red should be coming within this days or two, last two slots. Which is at 8pm and 9pm. Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Old 31-10-2010, 07:30 AM
Samster

Interested brothers may wish to call or SMS me at 91961344 for more details and bookings.

Next available slot would be at 7pm.

Thanks.

[ Akemi ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm ]

[ Anna ]
→ [ 3pm - 10pm! ]

[ Felyn ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ Kat ]
→ [ 3pm - 9pm! ]

[ FioN ]
→ [ 3pm - 12am! ]

→ [ OFF! ]

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1