The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Club One @ Sultan Plaza with Taiwanese Singers

Went through about 13 pages but was not able to locate the subject, though remember coming across one that spoke about it. Anyway, if any kind soul can find it, please advise.

Was there last night with some regular cheonging kakis. For me, it was the 1st time there. Had a minor difficulty to locate it at first. Once got into the joint, realised it was like what my friend described, high ceiling with 'drop-down' cubicles/rooms. Was ushered to a room that was well elevated than the rest. As I was slightly late than the rest, my friends were already found their companions and started to get to know each other better.

Not long after, mms Coco brought a small fleet of mm for me to choose. May be was a little late, the fleet was not as good as the ones my friends have chosen, nevertheless, picked one later found out from Hunan. Reminded me of a gf I used to have.

A little FR of the place:

Place decor: 7/10 ( looked rather new, high ceiling)
Sound system: 7.5/10 wireless mikes with good sound system, good for those who like singing
Service: 7/10 unlike older places like Dynasty, this place practises the PRC way, a waitress that is dedicated to serve the room throughout
MMS service: 6.5/10 (came back often enough to ensure clients are happy)
MM quality: 6/10 as said, may be I was a little late, hence, not able to find my friends' types
RT-KTV: Yes

One thing to note if you want a change from the usual PRC/Viet or whatsoever, this place, was told to have Taiwanese singers. One of them came to our room, not bad looking, even performed a dance routine in our room.
Old 16-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all
Re: Club One @ Sultan Plaza with Taiwanese Singers

Taiwanese singer come into the room and performed routine dance.. that is cool!

Btw, what is the damage on drinks and tips?

Do they also have MMS system during happy hour?
Old 16-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Taiwanese singer come into the room and performed routine dance.. that is cool!

Btw, what is the damage on drinks and tips?

Do they also have MMS system during happy hour?
I was first time there. The bill was picked up by my friends, so, not too sure about the details. Perhaps other regular bros here can enlighten.
Paiseh, I must be the most knowledge-lacked TS.
Old 17-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for sharing. Just few questions, is this place a PRC only or PRC & viet joint? How much was the tip for the girl? Butterfly/booking system?

Thanks.
Old 17-10-2010, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
joemarieg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club one has prc. Vietnam and a few singaporeans.
Tips is 50 for butterfly, don't know for booking.

Also there already a thread for this.
Old 17-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Martell99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboyz View Post
Thanks for sharing. Just few questions, is this place a PRC only or PRC & viet joint? How much was the tip for the girl? Butterfly/booking system? Thanks.
Gals are SG(chinese & malay), PRC, viet(used to see them last time nw not sure)
if i not wrong only 1 mummy got SG gals...
butterfly - 50
booking - (not sure)
hall got new taiwan singers look quite hot which came less than 2 weeks, can request to mummy ask the singers to go to yr room...
the gals are not so happening like other joint... coz bro batboyz i saw yr thread n i assume wat kind of gals you are expecting...
oh ya the drinks there are quite EX...
room - 1bottle 398 2bottles 7++
beer for room not sure but in hall 1 tower already 98...

eNjoy eVery siNgle dAy of my LiFe...
Old 17-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. Just few questions, is this place a PRC only or PRC & viet joint? How much was the tip for the girl? Butterfly/booking system?

Thanks.
there is very unique, is a push button and nt push door concept. Very nice deco.

Mostly prc, got a few malaysian, sg and vet gals。is considered big joint and limited action. Juz chit chat and limited raba. Can forget about hh there, no gal at all.
Old 17-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Yes, there's already a thread on this C1. Used to frequent this place during it's 1st few months. Give it up entirely cos not fun place and exapansive for all it's nice decor and limited fun worthiness. Revisited this place recently and I recalled I paid $103/$105 for a tower for an associate cos he don't drink hard liquor. Yes, it is still a boring place Also I never like the Hall's washroom and it's step-on wash-basin but the other washrooms are okay and service staffs are okay too (to be fair)...Wahahahaha

TS, don't waste time and money with the Taiwanese girls dancers
Old 17-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Club One @ Sultan Plaza with Taiwanese Singers

Quote:

Thanks.
By now, guess most of your questions were answered. I shall just pick on the one that not. I was there around 8 plus, booked a mm till 11 plus as needed to report back to my OC. At the end, paid the mm $150 for booking. She didn't complain. I would take it as that's ok.
Old 17-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzi View Post
there is very unique, is a push button and nt push door concept. Very nice deco.

Mostly prc, got a few malaysian, sg and vet gals。is considered big joint and limited action. Juz chit chat and limited raba. Can forget about hh there, no gal at all.
Agree about the decor. The level of service reminds me of those in China. When I was there, my friend ordered 3 bottles of whiskies. Ain't sure was it buy 2 get 1 free or not. Was told a bottle should be closed to, if not exceeded 400.
Play factor was low, if you like to raba. There again, this part would depend on the chemistry, skills, time spend knowing the mm and most of all, vit M.
Old 17-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
TS, don't waste time and money with the Taiwanese girls dancers
Totally agreed. When I saw the singer, told myself, she was just good for eye candy (not even for fxxx, for I would say most* mm that work in ktv ain't that great in bed). These singers, though young, trust that are all lao jiao in the industry. I wouldn't waste time on them. Afterall, would rather sian those when clubbing in Taiwan.

* As said, its most and not all. There are bound to be gems that we come across once in a while.
Old 22-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Totally agreed. When I saw the singer, told myself, she was just good for eye candy (not even for fxxx, for I would say most* mm that work in ktv ain't that great in bed). These singers, though young, trust that are all lao jiao in the industry. I wouldn't waste time on them.
There are only 2 TW series dancers (they are really not singing types) that I find nice. One looks like Celest Chong and another lau-chio with tattoos. I agreed they are an eye-candy with their wild factors and lau jiao bottonless pit, you noticed how the PRC singers are side-lined when they burst onto stage? I am definately not in the league for these TW series

p/s: TW series cos their number tags starts with TW
Old 22-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
There are only 2 TW series dancers (they are really not singing types) that I find nice. One looks like Celest Chong and another lau-chio with tattoos. I agreed they are an eye-candy with their wild factors and lau jiao bottonless pit, you noticed how the PRC singers are side-lined when they burst onto stage? I am definately not in the league for these TW series

p/s: TW series cos their number tags starts with TW
Hmm, to qualify, the one that came to our room that night, was told by my friend that she's a singer. Just that she was supposed to perform a dance routine at mid night that night. For some reasons, still prefer PRC to Taiwanese. May be got a lot more experience with the PRC than the TW. Should be going agagin next week.
Old 22-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
seennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to all

Personally I prefer the taiwanese gals to the prcs, maybe bcos their voice so teh compared to prc. Then again, it's up to individual.
Old 24-10-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
joemarieg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have bit tried yet. But you can ask the Taiwanese lady to sit with you inside the room, price is 100sgd per hour. Very steep
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1