The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 20
ultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraman070 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up FR on local Doris

Hi to all bro here, i new here and this my first time giving FR, so try to bare with it if its no good,

Striaght to the point, went to the room she sms me, saw this cute gal with long curly hair, sat down and tok cok. soon she start to hold my hand and we start to rubba each other, started with solid french kiss,start to undress her and wow... her breast is solid too.. after some petting, we tried out the 69 position and she had a nice shaven and clean pussy.she give me a BBBJ and I give her a good licking. do her in few position and ended in doggie. thought that the end? no, we hug and rubba again until i hard, we have second round, this time she seem really horny... and the way she moan, like she enjoying it more then me. after 2nd round, she went into the bath room and bath, I too join in and I started again rubba here and there, guess wat? we do it again in the toilet until i cum again.. she really give me the girlfriend feeling.

Name: Doris
Looks: 5/10 (cute to me)
Body: short with C cup I think.
Height: 145cm
Weight: 45kg
FJ: 9/10
RTF: YES!!!! (the best local FL I ever tried)

Damage: $120 for 90 min (exclude hotel)
Shots: Unlimted ( i had 3)

Thanks to bro Juda for the contact!! Will try to improve my FR.. hehee

Any bro who got good local FL to share pls pm me...
Old 31-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR on local Doris

wah...hear damn shiok. care to PM me, bro.
tks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraman070
Hi to all bro here, i new here and this my first time giving FR, so try to bare with it if its no good,

Striaght to the point, went to the room she sms me, saw this cute gal with long curly hair, sat down and tok cok. soon she start to hold my hand and we start to rubba each other, started with solid french kiss,start to undress her and wow... her breast is solid too.. after some petting, we tried out the 69 position and she had a nice shaven and clean pussy.she give me a BBBJ and I give her a good licking. do her in few position and ended in doggie. thought that the end? no, we hug and rubba again until i hard, we have second round, this time she seem really horny... and the way she moan, like she enjoying it more then me. after 2nd round, she went into the bath room and bath, I too join in and I started again rubba here and there, guess wat? we do it again in the toilet until i cum again.. she really give me the girlfriend feeling.

Old 31-07-2004, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryan82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro ultraman070... can PM mi Doris contact?? I hav a few local fls for xchange if u wan....
Old 31-07-2004, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 23
Michael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud of

shit, i used to have her old no, but now i think she changed, coz no reply...

is it still 9094xxxx? can any brothers confirm?
Old 31-07-2004, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
KingCheong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Good one..can email me her contact?
[email protected]
Old 31-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
mufans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

145cm? r u sure? looks like she is kinda 'jiao xiao lin long' type of girl... is it?
Old 31-07-2004, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 21
George28_1976 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGeorge28_1976 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seems a good bargain for 120 with unlimited shots, how old is she by the way brudder, care to pm me her number?? thanks in advance.

Quote:

Bros who upped me and i have not return the favour do pm me....
Old 31-07-2004, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
takashi926 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: FR on local Doris

Quote:
Originally Posted by George28_1976
seems a good bargain for 120 with unlimited shots, how old is she by the way brudder, care to pm me her number?? thanks in advance.
reasonable price for local FR , bro can pm me the contact , i can exchange with u contacts also
Old 31-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
BeefCake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to PM me her contact bro ? I have one for exchange...
Old 31-07-2004, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 23
juda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Her height should be 155cm not 145cm!
Old 31-07-2004, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 21
happybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by juda
Her height should be 155cm not 145cm!
yeah.....tis Doris shud be the 9094 XXXX. good service .....me only managed 2 shots.......very tired........marathon run wif her
Old 31-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 23
recall1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybonker
yeah.....tis Doris shud be the 9094 XXXX. good service .....me only managed 2 shots.......very tired........marathon run wif her
Hi Bro!

PM you liao! Can share contact?
Old 31-07-2004, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael
shit, i used to have her old no, but now i think she changed, coz no reply...

is it still 9094xxxx? can any brothers confirm?
Yes the number is correct. If no reply juz sms her. Cos' she dun switch on her mobile most of the time. Enjoy!
Old 31-07-2004, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 21
happybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to behold

Thnks for sharing the contact wif me bro....

God Bless
Old 31-07-2004, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 23
juda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearthrob
Yes the number is correct. If no reply juz sms her. Cos' she dun switch on her mobile most of the time. Enjoy!
Change number liao!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1