The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kinkyiyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question A simple girl's needs vs social moral

after read so many threads and postings on no strings attached (sexual) relationships, from a gal's point of view, how did it started?

I'm a simple gal from neighbouring country with simple income, needs, looks and figure. I had a bf before and yes, sex was a part of the relationship. As much as i felt guility about giving my first to him (not my husband yet), i enjoyed the love making process. Its not just lust, but with feelings involved. Alas, caught him cheating on me and that ended the whole saga.

Since then (around 2 years), hasn't had any relationship, let alone sex. I'm not staying off sex, but just didn't like the feelings on One Night Stay or flings or 'fk buddy'.

How does the gals do it? I'm quite torn apart from the physical needs (i missed sex and Blow Job) and social moral that has been instill within me.

Anyway, just using this forum as an outlet to vent it out. Not looking for any relationships here.

Thank you.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 19
Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of
Re: A simple girl's needs vs social moral

torn between d physical needs to vent out vs d moral ethnics of our mental??

its part n parcel of life.
even if u managed to find a guy who meet ur moral ethnic but cannot satisfy ur need on bed.
may i ask u: wat is next???

choices:
a) look fb
b) suffer in silence physically
c) give him mo hint on satisfyin u
d) do nothin but remain wif him in d relationship
e) look another perfect or right man
wat is ur ans??

in reality ter'r never best of both world, it onli exist in our dreams, darling.
as d sayin goes:
man look for sex, then love
women go for love, then sex

dat's nature at work or i called it "chemistry"
compare to traditional, nw we can "test n try out" almost everythin then c hw we go from ter onwards.....
however leadin to mo divorce cases recent yrs.

ter'r no DEFINITE right or wrong...
its all abt TIMING:
the correct guy/gal appearing in front of us onli, regardless we jz got dumped from a relationship, failed exam or a sudden sexual/hormone urge within us surfacing.
anything can happen.....
jz stay cool, come wat may
mo importantly: try to be stay honest upfront: if its a bonking relationship, then admit or move on, if u find it acceptable or not

jz sharin
Torch
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
Do upz me (encouragement) 4 d effort
Next target: 1100 points...
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

women r meant to be coaxed/respected always
Old 08-10-2010, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iuou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

girls are like guys , they too do have their sexual needs.
at times, these needs are way stronger then a guy's one.

that's why some girls are the ones that are looking for FBs, ONS or flings.
it's a pretty common sight in singapore now i guess.

as a girl , you're given the extra choice of choosing your partner .
& if you miss the feeling of love making, or purely , a blowjob .
you could get it done with a guy in your network of friends anytime , or day .
i have no intention of being rude or offensive, just trying to point out that such stuff are very common now a days :]

regards,
iuou
Old 08-10-2010, 03:42 AM
Samster

alfa1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyiyi View Post
after read so many threads and postings on no strings attached (sexual) relationships, from a gal's point of view, how did it started?

I'm a simple gal from neighbouring country with simple income, needs, looks and figure. I had a bf before and yes, sex was a part of the relationship. As much as i felt guility about giving my first to him (not my husband yet), i enjoyed the love making process. Its not just lust, but with feelings involved. Alas, caught him cheating on me and that ended the whole saga.

Since then (around 2 years), hasn't had any relationship, let alone sex. I'm not staying off sex, but just didn't like the feelings on One Night Stay or flings or 'fk buddy'.

How does the gals do it? I'm quite torn apart from the physical needs (i missed sex and Blow Job) and social moral that has been instill within me.

Anyway, just using this forum as an outlet to vent it out. Not looking for any relationships here.

Thank you.
sex is fair enough...
but...
BJ? you like to give it to your bf?
Old 08-10-2010, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuou View Post
girls are like guys , they too do have their sexual needs.
at times, these needs are way stronger then a guy's one.

that's why some girls are the ones that are looking for FBs, ONS or flings.
it's a pretty common sight in singapore now i guess.

as a girl , you're given the extra choice of choosing your partner .
& if you miss the feeling of love making, or purely , a blowjob .
you could get it done with a guy in your network of friends anytime , or day .
i have no intention of being rude or offensive, just trying to point out that such stuff are very common now a days :]

regards,
iuou
well..
rightfully should be guy looking for ONS and etc..
(most of the girls shouldn't be lacking sex)
anyway there are girls who do that too..but i guess guy's ration is much higher when compared to girls?
Old 08-10-2010, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch_Man View Post
torn between d physical needs to vent out vs d moral ethnics of our mental??

its part n parcel of life.
even if u managed to find a guy who meet ur moral ethnic but cannot satisfy ur need on bed.
may i ask u: wat is next???

choices:
a) look fb
b) suffer in silence physically
c) give him mo hint on satisfyin u
d) do nothin but remain wif him in d relationship
e) look another perfect or right man
wat is ur ans??

in reality ter'r never best of both world, it onli exist in our dreams, darling.
as d sayin goes:
man look for sex, then love
women go for love, then sex

dat's nature at work or i called it "chemistry"
compare to traditional, nw we can "test n try out" almost everythin then c hw we go from ter onwards.....
however leadin to mo divorce cases recent yrs.

ter'r no DEFINITE right or wrong...
its all abt TIMING:
the correct guy/gal appearing in front of us onli, regardless we jz got dumped from a relationship, failed exam or a sudden sexual/hormone urge within us surfacing.
anything can happen.....
jz stay cool, come wat may
mo importantly: try to be stay honest upfront: if its a bonking relationship, then admit or move on, if u find it acceptable or not

jz sharin
Torch
nice..
hit and run..
Old 08-10-2010, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyiyi View Post
i enjoyed the love making process. Its not just lust, but with feelings involved.

I'm not staying off sex, but just didn't like the feelings on One Night Stay or flings or 'fk buddy'.
You've just answered yourself........... u need a bf who u can share your feelings, desires, lust, sexual fantasies etc with....

Am sure you would get 1 soon...... else just make it a discreet suggestion to a close male fren to get it off
Old 08-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS can buy sex toys to satisfy your desires. If u need another extra pair of hands, do let me know
Old 08-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
TS can buy sex toys to satisfy your desires. If u need another extra pair of hands, do let me know
Many volunteers here la...
Must take Q Number one u knw?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Stick with your social moral.

If you often got the urge, get a vibrator to solve the problem.

All the best.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

allfuzzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: A simple girl's needs vs social moral

This conflict between personal needs and social norms has been around for ages. It won't go away unless you don't give a damned about what others thinks or says about you. You are not alone ... that you can be sure of !!!
You need to find an understanding friend who can satisfy your needs and yet won't create an issue later or expose the episodes to everyone on the internet. There are many who are suffering because they don't want to destroy their marriages, families and careers and yet find no meaning to their lives. They are just living a lonely and unsatisfied lives. We are social beings so just straight sex is not the solution. How to overcome this issue ... find an understanding partner who makes no demand or claim on you ... just call each other when the need arises and have an afternoon of wild sex. After that, each go back to their own lives. The problem is to find the right person, with the right chemistry and expectations. My 2-cents worth ... maybe less.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
shoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Find a new social activity to do that you are interested in . Then look for a mate that is also interested in that activity and you
Activities that are unisexual of course . Dun go some cooking class and expect to find hunks , you will only find house husbands.

Widen your social activity hence your social circle and chances are , you will find someone who not only lust after you , but someone who truly loves you too

not those SDU/dating/clubbing type of activities though. those are too despo
Old 08-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

As long as human, all will have sexual desire. It's common. Like what other bros had said, it all depend on 'time', and I believe in 'fate' too =)

As time goes, one tends to fall or even have liking for each other... Especially on FB... Beside that, most important is still comfortability...

Just take things naturally.... And be yourself... Like one of my ex told me... A human got 2 hands... not necessary need a dick or pussy in order to enjoy... We have our own hands too... Left hand tired? Use right hand... If both hand tired, then LL... =X

Sex is not a must... but more of a way in enjoying... So depends on how one look at it too

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 08-10-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

there are many ways to temporarily resolve the needs,
eg. self masturbation w/wo toys, finding other distractions, cybersex, etc...

Like you mentioned you are not keen on ONS, or fuckbuddies...so be it. Its perfectly fine. Everyone has different moral yardsticks. Its cool and whats most important is to find the balance.

No point finding a fuckbuddy and get guilty over it later right? The psychological guilt is not worth it.

I used to have a very good minah friend. We were sort of friends with benefits but we didnt really fuck each other except handjobs and blowjobs. We went on until we mutally agreed to stop once we have someone else in mind for a r/s.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Why waste time wrestling with such moral quandaries that would not adversely affect your life? The response to hunger is simply eating.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1