The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
Sentinel_knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink "Spying" on maid

I've had a maid for bout year and a half. She voluptuous, manage to peep down her cleavage a few times, however, she's quite careful. As such, chance of downblouse is rare.
Recently, an idea struck me. That is to spy at her while she's taking her shower. The only way that I've thought of is to install a spy camera.
Any bros have experience orlobang for these type of discreet camera that is small enough to be hidden from view??
Old 07-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: "Spying" on maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel_knight View Post
I've had a maid for bout year and a half. She voluptuous, manage to peep down her cleavage a few times, however, she's quite careful. As such, chance of downblouse is rare.
Recently, an idea struck me. That is to spy at her while she's taking her shower. The only way that I've thought of is to install a spy camera.
Any bros have experience orlobang for these type of discreet camera that is small enough to be hidden from view??
just google "spy cam".. you will see many.

I just checked through... think they are not cheap.

Not sure are these items illegal in singapore ?
Old 07-10-2010, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Brother, you really need to get some mental help for your desires. Spying on someone is simply not permissable in SG society.

Instead of a fantisizing and sexually harrassing someone who works for you why not seek a normal relationship with a local SG women. If you want to play there are women that would be FBs too. Brother you just have to go out and meet them. For example, I went to a bookstore on Orchard Road and met a high class maid and have been non commerical FBs with her for weeks.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
biozaogeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fuck that RealEstateGuy lah, just as pervert but do different things. Like a pvt banker dissing a investment banker, both are assholes who wanna cheat money.

LOL anyway TS... what you're suggesting is very dangerous. Is there anyone else living with u?

If your toilet door got cracks/holes you can first try peeping at her through that. If no holes, you can always drill right!

Anyway for maids, quite easy what. They don't have much clothing, or even bras for that matter. All you have to do is buy a whole bunch of cheap spagetthis or tops with loose neck lines and give them to her. She will wear them eventually, and just get her to do chores requring her to bend down. CONFIRM SEE DOWNBLOUSE SO EASY!

If you more daring can even buy bra for her, buy a bigger or looser size, sure get to see nipples!
Old 07-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
peter lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

careful Bro, if kana caught.... god bless u.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 15
io33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biozaogeng View Post
if you more daring can even buy bra for her, buy a bigger or looser size, sure get to see nipples!
lol!!!!
Old 07-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

bro... spycam is kind of 'huge' and easily spotted... especially when they are 'recording'... usually there's blinking 'red' light on it... and if install above, if the maid look up, or someone else in the house saw it, its quite serious wor...

If u really want install, i suggest install in her bedroom instead =X At least bio also bio her, and not other one else... less chances of being 'spot' =X

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 07-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Bro its interesting to have such Fetishes as everyone have different kind of fetishes that excites them hehe.

Anyway just be careful that your 'spying' doesn't create any issues for you at home.

Anyway ignore REG..hes just a JERK and a person with LOW SELF ESTEEM who wants attention.

He's just living in his own 'virtual' world and touting to everyone about his 'high class maid' which only exist in his dreams haha.

Just enjoy your fetish bro and i hope you get more excitment from this.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 07-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
siangsiang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Spying was not on maid. She's from Malaysia. I've rented one of my room. She's 25 with a nice body.

I went to sim lim to buy a small wireless spycam with tuner. Cost $50 plus. I think. Too long liao bought it around 8 years liao.

Installation
In our common toilet. We have a rack beside the shower area. So i place it inside one of the emply shampoo bottle. To insert the cam. You need to cut from the bottom. Cut a small hole on the side, place the cam and enjoy the show. Too bad i din record everything.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
See u 2 weeks later from Straits Times :

"Man caught spying his maid, installed with webcam and discovered by maid while cleaning the toilet and reported to police.............highest penalty S$2000 and or with jail terms of 2 weeks........."
Old 07-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
See u 2 weeks later from Straits Times :

"Man caught spying his maid, installed with webcam and discovered by maid while cleaning the toilet and reported to police.............highest penalty S$2000 and or with jail terms of 2 weeks........."
bro i think fine is still a small matter but when the whole issue blown out i think is priceless how to face your friends and family members pls think twice
Old 07-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, better dun play play hor, wait kenna catch not worth la. tats MHO nia.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
Mr MCBB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr MCBB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Well there are countless innovations on the internet my friend, some even come in the guise of power socket outlets

But unfortunately I really do not recommend you to indulge in such cheap thrills as the risks are really not worth it, there were already a few well documented and reported cases in the newspaper where the culprits were caught and received quite heavy sentences, which they always like to call it "deterrent sentence"

Old 07-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
eddict is a Helpful and Caring Samstereddict is a Helpful and Caring Samster

u got clothes hanger inside toilet? I ever tried placing my HP on recording mode and recorded a video of my Sis-in-law bathing. But pls set it in flight-mode har.. U would want calls to come in while recording. hehe.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 17
Didi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
I went to a bookstore on Orchard Road and met a high class maid and have been non commerical FBs with her for weeks.
A maid will still remain a maid no matter what fancy title one tries to bestow upon her. (Btw, i never look down on anyone ever but just call a spade a spade).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1