The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2010, 05:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nakatanakata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ex wife best friend

just curious how girl work?..my ex wife best friend had been going out with me..movie,drinking session,celebrating festival only the two of us. But we didn't up another level yet. I can also tell that she didn't tell my ex wife we have been going out together. recently I had break the touch barrier with her, like sitting close together, touching hand..but not holding yet. Any bro can gives me advice what to do next. Just worry she treat me as a friend.
Old 28-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 17
~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!
Re: ex wife best friend

You have already answered your own question.
Old 28-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Mr Bombastic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she's still your ex wife's best friend, she might think twice before betraying your ex wife. If she's a true friend that is....
My advice: fucking her will bring alot of kinkiness, and also alot of TROUBLE. there are thousands of pussies out there. open your eyes wide wide bro..

~William Shakespeare, Sonnets to Sundry Notes of Music, IV
Old 28-09-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 22
excape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe she is spying for yr ex to see if u are still single? did she mention anything about yr ex ? ie when is the last time u see her etc?
Old 28-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, be very careful of LANDMINES
Old 29-09-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!

Eh, why not just simply ask her what she feels?
Old 29-09-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bombastic View Post
If she's still your ex wife's best friend, she might think twice before betraying your ex wife. If she's a true friend that is....
My advice: fucking her will bring alot of kinkiness, and also alot of TROUBLE. there are thousands of pussies out there. open your eyes wide wide bro..
That's exactly the point. Of the thousands and thousands of pussies out there, why the ex-wife best friend? Forbidden fruit always tastes good, that's why.

I thank you.
Old 29-09-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

it is already ex...so y bother so much....

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 29-09-2010, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
vpn888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS you are lucky.

I think most gals are unscrupulous when come to guys they like ie gal will grab any guy she likes regardless of whether the guy is her sister's bf or her mother's lover or her best friend's bf or the guy is older than her father!

Also another weakness about gals is they go for guys that is more accessible to them. An example is say there are 2 guys. The gal actually like guy A 80% out of 100% and guy B 60%. But if guy B is more accessible in day-to-day life such as same department then she will go for guy B instead of guy A whom maybe she gets to meet once every now and then. Or guy B is more pro active and can give more sweet talks instead of guy A who is more down to earth. That is how gals function : accessibility and convenience !

Love, romance and patience - only in reel life not real life as far as gals are concerned.
Old 25-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
29flora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The thing here to realize is "EX". Unless the divorce has not been finalized yet.But there's lots of ppl still married and still screwing around.
Old 25-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking hubby's colleague

Interesting i have many old stories to post, 20yrs ago a female classmate, think she was the last batch of SBC dancer. She told me seperated, divorce and, the cause her hubby female colleague.

She was not awared, till a fine day he brought up the issue. They had a daughter, should be in her 20s now. She told me she felt betrayed by hubby and, his colleague who she had treated as a friend.

Oh! no names she told me after seperation. She was seeing that HK singer/actor Alex Too, don't know did they live happy ever after. Mine classmate was slim, nice body she was a dancer back then. Also i think she was half mixed, Indo Chinese and dutch. The ang mo girl look, not mine type.
Old 25-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Bro TS,

What's the reaction when you touches her hand? Maybe try hinting her more, and see how it goes...

Since its EX wife friends, should be ok le... As long as all the divorce thingy have been settled... I bonk my ex wife's sister in the past =X

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 25-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
dom70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agreed w bro Arucard. It alrdy Ex. Maybe she been ur secret admiral ever since n now u single, is her chance. Haa haa open and ask, if not u never knw
Old 25-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
gills001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, go with the motion flow.... if the party can't resist, you are not to blame (lending a helping .....)
Old 25-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Tell us more about your divorce settlement. Did ex-wife get alimony or custody of any kids that you need to pay maintenance on? Basically, if you screw her ex-best friend, can she screw you back by asking for more?

I know of someone in a similar position and I can tell you the ex was damn pissed. When the ex was thinking of divorce, who does she consult? Her best friend right? So when the best friend encourage her to divorce, she did. When her ex-husband become available after the divorce and your best friend goes after him, it's damn shitty. Being betrayed is what she felt. She lost a husband and a best friend and she might not be nice about it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1