The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2010, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
smartyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newbie going bangkok alone. Need guides!

Hi all bros,

I'm heading down to bangkok in a few days time. Purpose for business. Will be busy in the day and only available in the night to go 'shopping' for girls. Will need some lao chiaos to help me here.

I'll be going to enjoy nightlife alone, where is a good and safe place I should go to ? Not getting ripped, thai thugs and bouncers will not disturb me or rather bully me etc.

Also if i'm interested in looking at ladyboys for they are so famous in thailand. Where do I head to ?

I will be alone, anything that I need to look out for or any preventive measures ?

Hopefully bros able to provide me address and name of bars at the same time.

Read abit on bangkok 2 night website but don't really provide guide for lonely cheongsters!

TIA all bros!
Old 22-09-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Newbie going bangkok alone. Need guides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartyyy View Post
Hi all bros,

I'm heading down to bangkok in a few days time. Purpose for business. Will be busy in the day and only available in the night to go 'shopping' for girls. Will need some lao chiaos to help me here.

I'll be going to enjoy nightlife alone, where is a good and safe place I should go to ? Not getting ripped, thai thugs and bouncers will not disturb me or rather bully me etc.

Also if i'm interested in looking at ladyboys for they are so famous in thailand. Where do I head to ?

I will be alone, anything that I need to look out for or any preventive measures ?

Read abit on bangkok 2 night website but don't really provide guide for lonely cheongsters!

TIA all bros!
only smartyyy knows the answer..

that's what ur signature said ... asked him ...
Old 22-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi all bros,

TIA all bros!
try going to bishan, or ang mo kio, or even yishun..
Old 22-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nightsmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An interesting place, and safe, is Soi Cowboy, near Asoke BTS station.No one will
Hustle you. Walk in, take a look, walk out, no problem,
More notable bars there are Tilac, Long Gun, Déjà vu, Sahara among others.

Ladyboy? Head backwards 1 stop on the bts, to Nana Plaza. You’ll be dazzled.

Leave yr valuables and passport with the hotel. Only carry abt 5,6 k baht with u.
Neg prices before leaving bar with lady/boy.

Enjoy.

NS
Old 22-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
DJ Jipaban is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

go to this G club called "the bank" it is in sukhumvit...google it and you won't be disappointed...
Old 22-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
threepio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all bros,

TIA all bros!
Dude, there is TONS of information on Bangkok 2 night website and even TONS more on this forum for that matter. Definitely enough to get you started. Bangkok is really the last place on earth that you need a guide to go find some fun! Thugs and bouncers? You've been watching Bangkok Dangerous too many times LOL!
Old 22-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

aiya...the typical sporean scared this and that...hide in hotel room and dare not venture out alone...there was another thread about some guy getting ripped off in shaghai cos the chinaman conned him to go into a ktv and etc...he kena chopped carrot top and don't know how to talk his way out...dunno why this only happens to sporeans...we go china kena conned, china girls come to sg, they con us also...jialat!
Old 22-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

Well thanks bro NS for the information provided! The previous time i ventured thailand back in 2009 was patpong and nana plaza. Found patpong more interesting. Had a little trouble with the thai men back there with our over-padded bill in the bar! Even though after paying up, was surrounded outside the bar by over 8 men (when it was just the 2 of us) and we had no idea what they wanted. After some chicken and duck communications, we just walked on into another bar further down the street. Luckily they did not follow suit.

As this time I'll be venturing alone, hope such things will not happen, want to have fun but want to be safe! Searched up a little on Soi cowboy but doesn't seem to be as happening as patpong or NEP.. but no doubt will try Soi cowboy for some fun!

Will be trying out places like star of light, kings castle, pinnochios, lolitas, temptations and obsessions for sure. Will also hang out at the bull dog or hot dog bar at the entrace of NEP for some sightseeing as well!

As for G-club, probably would be giving it a miss as the expenses for 1 night there is too high. Have been to The bank and The Pent executive club in bangkok with my friends sometime back, no doubt its fun! But it can spot a hole in my wallet if I'm heading down alone!

As for bros with unconstructive comments.. thanks anyway.. have seen lots of keyboard heroes in different kinds of forums!

Will just take it as i'm the typical singaporean who's afraid of this and that.. and afraid to venture out alone!

Thanks everyone and cheers!
Old 22-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

bro, sbf has tons and tons of bkk chiong info on tap...you started this thread asking for help and you have to bear with people like me writing in to help bros like you...you asked for info and help and at the same time you are scared, we provided info on where to chiong and now you don't want to spend money...so don't make people like me trying to help when you don't know what you want and can't help yourself and blame me for being non-constructive to comment on your thread...wa, apologize if i offended you la...ok? have fun in bkk! cheers!
Old 23-09-2010, 03:19 AM
Samster

not about not spending money. trying out a-gogo bars and bj bars and such bars. had tried gentleman clubs previously which causes a hole in the pocket. take it that i'm scared but i believe i was asking for good and safe places for lonely cheongsters! from the previous post i just couldn't make out which part you were helping though. thanks and no offence, cheers and have fun all bros! wherever you guys are in the world! keep banging! cheers!
Old 23-09-2010, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
BKKdreaming is Cool - loads of Potential

Massage Parlors are your safest places.....

If you stay by Nana , Soi 4 is no problem ,
Soi 5-7 on the opposite side of Sukumvit are fine ,

If I was worried about safety I would take a Taxi to Soi Cowboy , there are a few places along Sukhumvit on the odd number side where ladyboys try and steal from you, but they are mostly past Soi 11,

I would not be walking around drunk , bring only enough money for the night , leave passport in Hotel and bring photocopy with you.

when you get back to hotel have them take ID of lady and do not leave anything expensive around your hotel room.

I have been to BKK 15-20 times and never got things stolen from my room but better to be careful.

Hope this helps you

Have fun and don't think too much

BK
Old 23-09-2010, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kelekl7730 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my 1st post here, although I have been reading the forums for 10 years. Right now, I am doing business in Bangkok and have stayed here for 4 years.

Well, you can try to look for girls working at the KTV. if they like you, then they will even accompany you in the day time for lunch, dinner or shopping. But as for sex, then it depends whether the girl is FL or not. Some may even offer it free if they like you. I think the "Geylang area" of Bangkok is Huaykwang. Depending on where you stay, you can take the MRTA trains direclty to Huaykwang. At around 8pm, you will see alot of girls at the night market area. These girls most likely will be working at the pubs, KTV and massage parlour nearby. This night market closes at 5am in the morning. There is a KTV lounge in the area named "Claudia". There is alot of girls working there.

Near to Kuaykwnag area, you can find special Massage Parlour like posiden, Natree, Emmaulle, Amstedam. They offer sex and soapy massage. The girls working in these places will be more than happy to accompany you even after their working hours which usually ends at 12am to 1am(for free) but of course you have to pay for whatever they eat and maybe some of the things they buy. Most of the girls will not want you to pay because they want you to have a good impression of them.

If you still have any questions, you can ask me before you go to bangkok. I am still in bangkok and will still be living here for next 5 years. visited almost all the sex area.
Old 23-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
prizzi_65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah....you evil lah. TS already said he don't to spend too much money and don't want to be carrot head. Still you send him to 'Claudia'.

I stayed in BKK for 2 years but never have any luck at the night market. Maybe my eyes not sharp and cannot tell the difference between the gals.

I go Claudia, willing to pay money, gal also don't want to go out with me. Maybe I am too old and ugly. Maybe TS got better chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelekl7730 View Post
This is my 1st post here, although I have been reading the forums for 10 years. Right now, I am doing business in Bangkok and have stayed here for 4 years.

Well, you can try to look for girls working at the KTV. if they like you, then they will even accompany you in the day time for lunch, dinner or shopping. But as for sex, then it depends whether the girl is FL or not. Some may even offer it free if they like you. I think the "Geylang area" of Bangkok is Huaykwang. Depending on where you stay, you can take the MRTA trains direclty to Huaykwang. At around 8pm, you will see alot of girls at the night market area. These girls most likely will be working at the pubs, KTV and massage parlour nearby. This night market closes at 5am in the morning. There is a KTV lounge in the area named "Claudia". There is alot of girls working there.

Near to Kuaykwnag area, you can find special Massage Parlour like posiden, Natree, Emmaulle, Amstedam. They offer sex and soapy massage. The girls working in these places will be more than happy to accompany you even after their working hours which usually ends at 12am to 1am(for free) but of course you have to pay for whatever they eat and maybe some of the things they buy. Most of the girls will not want you to pay because they want you to have a good impression of them.

If you still have any questions, you can ask me before you go to bangkok. I am still in bangkok and will still be living here for next 5 years. visited almost all the sex area.
Old 23-09-2010, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
prizzi_65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS. Soi Cowboy is a better and safer place than Nana or Patong. I love to sit outside one of the bar, drink my beer and watch the world pass me by. Sometime I also help the gals to get customer, especially those tourists that speaks Engish, Mandarin or Cantonese. I used to stay near Soi 23 and thus have my beer there.

I used to be a VIP at Long Gun but I heard these days they aren't that good anymore. In short, you have a fun night at Cowboy without being too worried about safety. Only negative comment is that you should not take the moterbike taxi from Cowboy when you go home. They charge much more. Matter of fact, don't take any taxi that is stationed there waiting for customer. You become carrot head. I always flag down a passby taxi and go by meter.
Old 23-09-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
not about not spending money. trying out a-gogo bars and bj bars and such bars. had tried gentleman clubs previously which causes a hole in the pocket. take it that i'm scared but i believe i was asking for good and safe places for lonely cheongsters! from the previous post i just couldn't make out which part you were helping though. thanks and no offence, cheers and have fun all bros! wherever you guys are in the world! keep banging! cheers!
sometimes i think it's better to go solo. my last trip (2008) i went solo for 2 weeks (previous trips were all with friends). free to do whatever & whenever, without concern for others in our group. anyway, why don't you just head to the ratchadaphisek area? a bunch of MPs, both regular and not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1