The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2004, 10:03 PM
ladyassassinato

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Ladyassassinator's Solo Adventure To Bangkok (4 Days 3 Nights)

Day 1

Saturday morning finally arrived and I was heading for Changi Airport T2. Already a week-long wait, spent mainly browsing “International Field Rpts” of fellow cheongsters experiences in sunny Bangkok, land of a thousand smiles and massage-parlour haven. This is my 2nd trip to BKK, the first in early June (a month ago) with 2 cheong brudders where we first discovered the wonders of steamy BKK and knew that a second visit was inevitable. Too bad, they cannot make it this trip due to financial constraints. So, with a flutter in my heart, armed with loads of research from Sammyboy forum on the best cheong places to go in BKK, my sexual adventure was finally about to commence.
Airport- quick dash to obtain duty free carton Kent 1MG lights and “Glenfiddich” scotch whisky (total cost: $65) and then off to BKK on Q62.
Reached BKK 12.30pm local time , got out of the Immigration in a whisk. Saw Tour guy carry card bearing my name “Mr Solo Cheongster ,Singapore” I imagined. Hmmmh. After that got on board tour van with 4 or 5 “aunties” from SG who probably here on usual shopping frenzy. Me, fucking frenzy! In van oredi thinking knn how many times can cheong each day as images of names of MPs I remember from sammyboy forum pop into my mind… Poseidon, Mirage, Plaza, Emanuelle, Hi -Class etc. Wah lan. Can cheong all or not? Arrived Holiday Inn Silom, check in hotel, ask reception can check in as a “double” or not? What if got overnighter (hope, hope lah) kena pay 1000bht charge!. She replied “sorry sir, you were book as Single only”. Fuck! Bo pian. Ask for high floor but given 10th Floor best choice as hotel was fully booked due to some stupid convention. Room was ok for 5 star hotel. Window facing ShangriLa and some Silom landmark hotels. Not as good as Amari Watergate but will settle for this. Time now only 2pm.Too early to go MP as I remember Models only come in after 5pm. Remember from previous trip one luscious looking MP girl at Plaza Entertainment Complex, “No 57” which I wanted to book but due to a moment’s hesitation knn lost out to horny Jap customer who reacted faster. So No 57 definitely on my list for my first choice at the Plaza today. Checked time, CB still early, went downstairs, caught taxi in front hotel and headed for shopping at Siam Square. Usual heavy traffic jam before reaching Siam Square and stuck in traffic 40 mins. At SS, grab quick lunch of fried chicken at some Thai franchise ,then changed mollah at 23.52 rate. Not bad I thought but could have gotten 23.70 at Golden Mile.. Timecheck: 3.30pm. Go back Holiday Inn, take BTS Skytrain to avoid traffic jam. Bought stored value card. “How much?”…“200 Bht”. Got off Surasak station 4 stops away. About 4.00pm now, almost time for cheonging. Back in hotel room, gulped down a glass of of scotch and coke . Alcohol and nicotine, definite potent mix for that added dose of hornyness (if there is such a word!). KNN finally ready for Plaza after all the fucking shenanigans and waiting…haha. Head feeling heavy after drink and horny meter now on definite high. Told Hotel Concierge “taxi to Plaza massage”. He returned smile and ask usual kapor questions “you know Plaza? Plaza good?, How much you pay?” to which I replied “Plaza good, models got 2700bht, got 3500 bht”. He sniggered and said “Enjoy yourself Sir” . Reached familiar looking Plaza Entertainment Complex and headed straight for 6th floor. Walked past the fishbowl on 1st floor, about 10-20 girls sitting but not my type. 15 or so models on 6th Floor, glamorously seated for everyone’s viewing pleasure. Quickly scanned through hoping to see one bearing the number tag “57”. KNN. Don’t have. Called captain and ask “57 got come?”. He said “ don’t know” , “still early, girl come up to them”. Ordered Heineken whilst I ponder the choices in front of me. Can’t decide which one to take for my first horny fling. Then suddenly one walked in which caught my eye. Blondish shoulder length hair and cute looking. As she sat, she turned around and caught my glare and smiled. “Wah liao, like that got chance lah and maybe get good service” I thought to myself. Quickly called captain and point out cutie-babe. “Number 227, price 3500 bht super model”. Captain call her, she come over, introduce herself “Deem” or “Kim”, who cares, let’s go banging upstairs baby. This 44 year old cheongster is feeling goddamn horny right now.
Now in room upstairs with 227, lit another cigarette and dispense with usual banter. “Where you from”, “how long you work here”, “full time or student” etc . She slowly took off my clothes and hers. Got 2 hour session wat. Wah lan, figure not bad full tits maybe cup 34C, dark oreos. I prefer small oreos but now too horny to be choosy as the week long wait catches up with me. Complexion a bit dark and not as fair like ah lian but got chio smile and cute looking. Looks can give 7 out of 10. His highness now erect whilst she commence soapy bath sequence. Usual catbath, nothing fancy as she begins soaping my dick and played with my balls. Now rockhard as she slowly rub her tits over my body, front and back and cupped her breasts into my erect member, giving me a nice prick sandwich. Weeehooo. Feeling good. Cannot tahan liao. Now I spreadeagled on circular bed as she starts the service. She proceeded with upper part and sucked both nipples. Quite Song ah. Then slowly move downwards and started BBBJ, followed by some balls suction. Not as good like GLCat 150 standard but enjoying it nevertheless. Now oredi started moaning as really buay tahan liao. Brudder now ramrod stiff as she started to mount me. Once inside her, I started to feel her buttcheeks moving back and forth, accentuating the fucking sequence. “Yes darling oh yes, yes , yesssss! That’s it, I reached the point of no return and Mount Pinaturbo erupted into a violent explosion. I shot my entire load, which did a Steve Davis into the back pocket of the condom engulfing her wet pussy. After climaxing, now totally shagged and just lay back on the bed like a dead horse.
Two hours passed and I am now back to the 6th floor. Thought I just relax now and take a look at the other models. Straight away spotted a familiar face. Number 155 aka “Ah Ping”. She was the massage girl I booked from Plaza during previous trip and whom I had overnight at the Amari Watergate. Ah Ping is ah lian looking, reddish hair and very fair complexion. Looks is a mixture of Chinese and Japanese and really pretty gal. Very playful and sporty and more importantly, real Good Service. I straight away signalled to Captain to call No 155 to sit with me while I renewed old ties with my beloved “Ah ping”. After the usual private negotiations, my plan was set for the rest of the night as my darling agreed to meet me at hotel after her work finishes at 12.30am, Price is as previously, 4000 bht for overnight. Yahoo!!. Glee with joy, I left the Plaza and returned to hotel.
Back in Holiday Inn and feeling the effects of the day’s toils, decided to take short nap. A couple of hours later, woke up and head still filled with massage parlour fantasies. Almost time for “Ah Ping” arrival as the LadyAssassinator eagerly awaits his next thrilling encounter. 12.15am. receives call from darling saying she’s on the way. Cheong No 2 coming up. “Ah ping” duly arrived at the Holiday Inn, checked in with hotel security and paid the required 1000bht “extra” charge and I was off for another wondrous night of lovemaking with her. The rest of the night was as what I anticipated; “Ah Ping” gave her usual great service as we embraced, french kissed and made passionate love (like boyfriend and girlfriend, very song ). I guess she always aims to please her customers as I get to enjoy the “perks” . Even her BJ was quite good (Geylang Cat150 std) as she does it slowly and very sensually. What a pleasure!!. Man, this is what life is all about (I thought to myself) as my darling continued to service me through the night with her wonderful tongue and furious licking as I screwed that yummy pussy of hers. Yes, I noticed that she had trimmed her cunt hair very nicely (not totally shaven but with just a dash of hair on it) and it looked really cute. What a turn on! As the night wore on, I was on cloud nine and even managed to cum twice during the night with this wonder girl from Bangkok. I finally slept, filled with a sense of shiokness as I lay exhausted with my thai darling by my side………

………………………..End of Day One………………………..

Stayed tuned for Day 2 & 3…..where the LadyAssassinator details his encounter with a centerfold model from Poseidon massage, his “ordeal” of being taken on wild goose chase by an unscrupulous taxi driver all over bkk (usual chase for cunt) and his nightclub encounter with drop dead gorgeous model babe…….
Old 16-07-2004, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ladyassassinator's Solo Adventure To Bangkok (4 Days 3 Nights)

Hi

LOL. the paragraph breaks will really help. Happy cheonging the ap nam joints.....dont forget to try Utopia and Champs Ulesseys or watever they call it..the next time or should I say...look forward to reports on these places...and another cheong place: Colonze (wonder if it has closed down or not).
Old 16-07-2004, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Great Detailed FR....
Newbies like me need such FRs.
Keep it up!!
Old 16-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Cummings

Wah bro your trip is like a five star bonking expedition. Especially the price you are paying.....Nevertheless most impt is that you enjoyed yourself.
Eagerly waiting for your continuation....
Old 16-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

]
Very Good FR
Old 17-07-2004, 02:49 PM
ladyassassinato

Day 2 (Part One)

(apologies for lack of paragraphing in Day 1 FR, 1st time writing long FR in sammyboy so blur like sotong)

Woke up after a dreamy sleep and noticed “Ah ping” still fast asleep. What a night, I thought to myself and imagined the poor dear truly needed the rest. Hoot 3 times in the past 24 hours, wow, can this old man keep this up, I thought whilst casting a playful look at Mrs Robinson down below to see if he sufficiently recovered and ready for another day of furious bonking. This is after all, a solo cheonging odyssey and I did’nt come all this way to Bkk to hold back. Took another look at the lovely young woman lying asleep next to me and continued to admire the shape of her creamy buttocks and lily white thighs ever so slightly exposed in between the bedsheets.

Dearest finally awoke & I planted a playful kiss on her cheeks. Showered and all freshened up, it is time for darling to leave as already 11am local time. Paid her as promised , additional 500bht tip as feeling a bit rich but also pretty contended with her service. As she left, she volunteered to call me again tonight to see if I wanted another booking. I said “ok” but was’nt sure then as I may want to dip into the Bangkok ocean for other fishes to eat perhaps.

Makan time, need to replenish body and cock so headed to coffee house downstairs for brunch. Already planning the day’s agenda while I dined and rested, my heart pumped up for more MP exploits. Hope today being Sunday got girls man, it not chiak lat but this is after all, Bangkok, cesspool of sex wat and thais also need to cheong on Sundays rite!!

Time now almost 2pm and I was off again on another MP hunt. Thinking Mirage first along Ratchadapisek Road. Told taxi “Emerald Hotel, Ratchada” as Mirage MP located just beside it. Reached the pink coloured building but aiyo, looks deserted from outside. Got in and at the 2nd floor, spotted the fishbowl and a few other fellow early-bird customers. Alamak, only 2 girls in fishbowl. Must be early! 3rd floor is where the models are usually but captain say today closed and choices limited to second floor only. He confirmed my suspensions abt being early and added that “Sunday little girls working”. Die lor. Decided to wait and see so ordered a beer to kill time. A few more girls walked in after 30 minute wait but still very little choices. Damn, till now no models come. Surrendered on Mirage and back out along Ratchadapisek Rd which is lined with MPs. Next walked into ‘Nataree’, 7 or 8 girls in fishbowl, no models. Sien. Walked next door to ‘Emmanuelle’, worse only 2 girls in fishbowl. Go next door again (Hi-Class), same story. Walked out again to Main Road, saw Caesars Entertainment Complex across road but it is a highway with barriers so cannot cross unless take underpass. I guess Caesars also will be lacking MP girls on this forlorn Sunday. How, how, think old man. Ah, remember Poseidon not far from here. Hailed taxi and reached Poseidon only a short distance down the road. Remembered Poseidon from last trip, a building on its own, kind of like Plaza and quite classy. Sammyboy rates this place No 1 in BKK or amongst the top of MPs in BKK.

At Poseidon, straight away headed for the fishbowl on 2nd floor. Aaaah, much more girls here (about 20 plus in fishbowl). Sat down, ordered a beer whilst the old assassinator surveyed his choices behind the glass tank. Noticed few familiar faces (from last trip’s outing )but none that stands out so far. Captain come over, starts speaking Thai to me (apparently I looked like a local, that wat all the taxidrivers tell me anyway), switched to English and started usual recommendations…”that one good service, this one good.. I recommend you , you give captain tip”. Hahaha. Time only about 3.30 still early before models come (they come in after 5pm) so thinking maybe cheong 1st round. Decided on a tall and slim beauty, dark hair, shoulder length, a bit modelish look, which Captain recommend and promised good service. “Sure or not” anyway took Ms Twiggy and gave Captain 100bht tip since he fought so hard for it. Aiya come here to enjoy just spend money lah and no need to stinge rite.

Now in room with wannabe model, her name “meem “ or mean, who cares. She student study university, worked 6 mths oredi in Poseidon and gave answers to the usual twenty questions. Stripped naked, aiya tits quite small but face pretty. Never mind just enjoy lah since have 2 hour session in room with Ms Twiggy. Soapy bath massage takes place, usual sequence and at least half hour killed. Wash prick, wash balls, wash legs, toes, back, ass, everywhere except my nostrils. Funny, all MP girls got habit of pouring Listerine into bath tub and will also ask u to wash mouth with Listerine. After being sterilized, time to get on bed and start service. Everything quite SOP now and her service nothing to shout about. BBBJ, balls licking and eventually shot my 9 ball into her corner pocket,,,. I mean pussy. Everything done still got time. Took a short nap since nothing else to do and cannot cum 2nd round with her as must reserve some for the models later. 2 hours up, and back to the 2nd floor where captain asked me “good” I just replied “OK lah”.

Now almost 6pm hahaha back into the elevator and headed for the “Modeling Section” on the 3rd floor. As the lift door opened, my heart jumped when I looked at what was in front. What a difference a floor makes!! There were about 12 or so models and all were damn stunning in looks. Yesss, I hit the jackpot!! The 3rd floor was like a lounge (no fishtank) setting, plush décor and the models sit informally at the chairs situated next to customers while they scatter all over so they can mingle nicely with the horny mainly expatriate customers (Japs, Koreans and the thais in biz suits). I took a seat nearest to the closest 5 to 6 models sitting at the side and ordered another Heineken as I oogled at two which were really “wow”. One looked Eurasian, super pretty with looks that could easily grace the cover of “FHM” magazine. The other is equally stunning, looked more Thai than the first but what a beauty! You know, I always have been accused of being choosy and fussy about looks but here with the Poseidon Models, I am in seventh heaven. These are some of the prettiest gals I’ve seen and now, I am actually able to screw them. Talk about a fantasy coming true. I signaled the mummy (no captains here) and enquired about the models. She brought over a file cover, opened it and showed photo-spreads and pin-ups as she explained that some of their models featured in magazines such as Thai Penthouse. As the mummy showed me the posters of the two girls I pointed out, I was probably salivating by now as each page turned on the file increased my excitement. Finally, I decided to go with supermodel no 2, who was a centerfold model who appeared on “For Men” magazine only 3 months ago!! Price: 3,500bht for a 90 minute session. Paid mummy and Centrefold model took my hand and we headed to the lift leading me to my next ecstasy.

Now in 8th floor room with centerfold model, her name also “mien”. Naturally she speaks quite good English and yes, she appeared in “For men” magazine. Sundays quiet she says as less models working. Best time to come is from 5 to 7 pm, got more models. I not so relaxed as I talked, a bit kan cheong as girl so stunning looking. I test market and ask all kinds of questions to see if she is responsive with friendly answers but unfortunately quite business-like. As you suspected, old man want to see if this centerfold can allow overnight booking or not? But no lobang as she apparently not interested and say “cannot”. Aiyo, heart sank a bit but bo pian continue with massage. She stripped and body quite solid, figure equal to her looks and tits very firm with nice pinkish oreos. Uncle turned on oredi and little brudder up and standing and ready to salute the judges. I hopeless, see stunning beauty only so easily turned on but what can I say except “wow”. The following 90 minutes was pure pleasure. Service SOP but wah lan, get such a stunner to give you soap bath, play with your dicky, BBBJ, lick nipples and let u suck tits and a bit fingering pussy and eventually let you fuck her, how to complain? Screw also damn steam, geylang got so tong kong service also cannot compare to this. KNN, this is world best feeling!!

Time’s up so got dressed and this time quite shag oredi, Cum twice with 2 different MP girls at Poseidon and one somemore centerfold. I knew I will definitely come back next day to cheong some more super models. Went out through 2nd floor, captain saw me and was surprised that uncle went 2nd round and still beaming from ear to ear. Time now about 7.30pm and I left the Poseidon Entertainment Complex…..

(to be continued in Part Two)
Old 17-07-2004, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*Clap* *Clap* - Very nicely done! Keep em comin!!! Its my afternoon tea reading special
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 19-07-2004, 07:19 PM
the 'Lau'

Thumbs up Re: Ladyassassinator's Solo Adventure To Bangkok (4 Days 3 Nights)

Wow. Great FR. Very insightful and detailed. It's like reading your thoughts while being led into your cheonging expedition. Good for newbies like myself. You make bkk sounds so exciting! SO what happened next? you mentioned an ordeal about taken for ride by taxi? Did he hustled you?? It happens to the best of us. I am eargerly awaiting yr next FR. Keep up the good work
Old 19-07-2004, 08:01 PM
the 'Lau'

ladyassassinator. gret FR.Very insightful and details. Great info for newbies like me. I can almost read your thoughts as u lead me into your cheonging expedition. Am eagerly awaiting your next FRs. Keep it cumming!!!!
Old 19-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Harddriver1

Bro Ladyassassinator,

Please feed us with the part 2.......asap!!!

Thanks
Old 19-07-2004, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
max_911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

detail indeed .. nice passing my time wif it. looking forward for more .well done cheongster
Old 19-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Uncle! U the BEST! Keep up the cumming!!

Old 19-07-2004, 11:12 PM
the 'Lau'

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][SIZE=1]

assasinator. good FR. eagerly await next
Old 19-07-2004, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5391 / Power: 23
AndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond repute

Uncle,

Great adventure !
Old 19-07-2004, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 23
Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep it up!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1