The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
hhee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile spice up sex life... help and advices....

hi to all bros here.

Any advice on how to spice up sex life? Tried everything with my girlf. Raw, cip, cim, cob, cof, ar, outdoor, anal, cum in anal..

Need news tips on how to make sex more interesting...

And any tips on how to make girlf boobs bigger and place to buy hot and short shorts/pants?

ThankQ..
Old 28-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
bigbuttspecky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigbuttspecky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: spice up sex life... help and advices....

Swinging!!!!
Old 28-08-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhee View Post
hi to all bros here.

Any advice on how to spice up sex life? Tried everything with my girlf. Raw, cip, cim, cob, cof, ar, outdoor, anal, cum in anal..

And any tips on how to make girlf boobs bigger and place to buy hot and short shorts/pants?

ThankQ..
If u r open minded enuf there are many threads in this forum abt couple-couple sexxion.....

How BIG u wanna it 2 b? Geylang area a lot of sex shop.

My 2 cts of advice
Old 28-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

want it to be c cup. Have post her pics here before. She was a a cupper. Geylang which area?
Old 28-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hi to all bros here.

ThankQ..
You lucky man!

How about role-playing? Play teacher-student, doctor-nurse, or play out other fantasies, etc.

If you and your girl are open-minded enough, then consider a 3-some or gangbang. However, there is a difference between thinking about being ok with it and actually doing it for real. Some people regret when doing it real. Jealousy could set in and ruin the relationship. Be very careful before proceeding.
Old 28-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

noted.

my girlf was quite a slut b4. was fuck by 10+ men b4 me. so was ok with it. some of my friends last time fuck her before. tried soft swinging b4 too.

but to gangbang her would be alittle funny to me i guess. lol.

roleplay might be good. will give it a try. thanks ya.
Old 28-08-2010, 05:08 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hotdeal4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, wonder if you are interested in sex toys. Do check it out here . Thanks
Old 28-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
noted.

my girlf was quite a slut b4. was fuck by 10+ men b4 me. so was ok with it. some of my friends last time fuck her before. tried soft swinging b4 too.

but to gangbang her would be alittle funny to me i guess. lol.

roleplay might be good. will give it a try. thanks ya.
What is "soft swinging"?

I can understand how/why gangbanging could eat at a man when his woman is being bonked by several men.

Role-play could be good. I play master-slave with mine although I don't really like it but she does.
Old 28-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
What is "soft swinging"?
This is a term often used but different swingers seem to have different definitions. So lets examine what soft swing really is based on its historical use and understanding.

The “soft swing” term was invented and first used by Club WideWorld of Southern California back in the 70s to describe the club’s philosophy. At that time there were 19 swing clubs in the Los Angeles/Orange County area. Almost all were “hard core,” meaning, “drop your pants and panties at the door or don’t come.” The clubs wanted only people to attend who wanted sex, not just to watch others.

Over the years, other clubs, not knowing the origin of the term, attached their own meaning. To some, it means sex with one’s mate only, though in a room where others are having sex. We consider this an incorrect definition, but each to their own as long as the meaning is made clear.

Soft Swing means no penetration with anyone other than your own partner. Sometimes it means being able to touch and physically interact with others but with no penetration. It may or may not involve oral sex with others. People should be very specific about their boundaries and communicate it with potential contacts as well as agree as a couple what they are comfortable with each other doing. Sometimes it helps overcome the insecurity of jealousy in couples.. As in all swinging situations, you choose your own boundaries to suit you, and it's best to be as open about them as possible to ensure things don't go further than you feel comfortable with.

Hope this helps.
Old 28-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hi to all bros here.

ThankQ..
TRY femdom/BDSM/mistress & slave/master & slave/ponyboy/strap-on/fisting/footjob/trampling/facesitting/breathplay/scat aka smut.... i cant think of any leow...
Old 28-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Samster

soft swinging that time with my friend and his girlf. Means both couple fucking in the same room together. Can watch each other lo.

Keen to try fisting also. But dunoe whether girlf agree to it anot. Coz seems quite painful to the girl. Lol.
Old 28-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post

Hope this helps.
Wow learn something new today. Thanks for info.

300 Nett Achieved!!

Lists of MP in JB
Lists of Hotels in JB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1