The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2004, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 22
Graffiti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGraffiti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Kok Long @ Joo Chiat

today after having dinner with some friends, we decided to get some action to chase away the monday blues. drive straight down to joo chiat and spotted this TN named Kok Long (2nd floor, beside a karaoke pub) having promotion $30 for hr so decided to try with another two of my buddy.
at first everything was ok and i opt for 2 hours. knn, then the PDMM start playing tricks like saying my other two friend going for 3 hours say i must join them (lame). i insist on 2 hour (three hour for wat??) and so she kept mum and process the massage. then when the time is ripe she proceed with HJ without even asking. so i ask her how much and she say depending on me (knn, i thought i today lucky liao) and let her go on. and i start feeling strange about the timing and keep asking her wat time i start and she say 855 now is 1030 still can do free ear wax. CB, when everything finish she charge me 3 hours becoz i did three hours. knn, i ask her i say i want 2 hrs and i ask her time also. she say she see the time wrongly when i ask her the time. knn.. wat the F**K! and she say the hj is $80. wow lau, her hand make of gold argh.. i refused and ask her that just now she say up to me. then she say i take too long to cum... (knn, why dun say she no skill..)
end up paying $170 to get out of the place. CB! $170 for HJ???? knn, never going to step into the place again.
the worst part is after seeing my friends outside the place, they told me why i take 3 hours??? knn. i say i thought you guys want 3 hours??? i insist on 2 hrs. then we realise that we been cheated. and the other gal serving my other friend even ask for $100 for hj??? knn, see us decent decent can makan...
all bro out there, beware of this place. i used to visit this place before not like this leh. now change like F**K like this. bad bad experience.... should have go to another one. knn, using promotion to attract suckers like me....
damn....
Old 06-07-2004, 12:54 AM
Samster

Graffiti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGraffiti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: Kok Long @ Joo Chiat

Btw, the PDMM serving (not should say cheating) me, name something like pudding. CB! will never step into the shop anymore.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kok Long @ Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graffiti
today after having dinner with some friends, we decided to get some action to chase away the monday blues. drive straight down to joo chiat and spotted this TN named Kok Long (2nd floor, beside a karaoke pub) having promotion $30 for hr so decided to try with another two of my buddy.
at first everything was ok and i opt for 2 hours. knn, then the PDMM start playing tricks like saying my other two friend going for 3 hours say i must join them (lame). i insist on 2 hour (three hour for wat??) and so she kept mum and process the massage. then when the time is ripe she proceed with HJ without even asking. so i ask her how much and she say depending on me (knn, i thought i today lucky liao) and let her go on. and i start feeling strange about the timing and keep asking her wat time i start and she say 855 now is 1030 still can do free ear wax. CB, when everything finish she charge me 3 hours becoz i did three hours. knn, i ask her i say i want 2 hrs and i ask her time also. she say she see the time wrongly when i ask her the time. knn.. wat the F**K! and she say the hj is $80. wow lau, her hand make of gold argh.. i refused and ask her that just now she say up to me. then she say i take too long to cum... (knn, why dun say she no skill..)
end up paying $170 to get out of the place. CB! $170 for HJ???? knn, never going to step into the place again.
the worst part is after seeing my friends outside the place, they told me why i take 3 hours??? knn. i say i thought you guys want 3 hours??? i insist on 2 hrs. then we realise that we been cheated. and the other gal serving my other friend even ask for $100 for hj??? knn, see us decent decent can makan...
all bro out there, beware of this place. i used to visit this place before not like this leh. now change like F**K like this. bad bad experience.... should have go to another one. knn, using promotion to attract suckers like me....
damn....
Bro, if it's me, and the girl is trying to con me, I won't even pay a single cent. I will just walk out and go. If she is not happy, she can call the police anytime. Let's see who is legal.

For your info, I am not encouraging any bros to threaten other PDMMs in other outlets and I strongly oppose anybody to threaten them if the price has been agreed in the first place. But for this scenario, it is obvious that they are trying to con you and your friends. Then given me, I will have no choice but to go for this resort of walk out and go.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 23
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Kok Long @ Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoDevilX
Bro, if it's me, and the girl is trying to con me, I won't even pay a single cent. I will just walk out and go. If she is not happy, she can call the police anytime. Let's see who is legal.

For your info, I am not encouraging any bros to threaten other PDMMs in other outlets and I strongly oppose anybody to threaten them if the price has been agreed in the first place. But for this scenario, it is obvious that they are trying to con you and your friends. Then given me, I will have no choice but to go for this resort of walk out and go.
I totally agree with you. Why should we be suckers?
Old 06-07-2004, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoDevilX

Yes.... just have to pay them the according amount. U are not in the losing ground.... not satisfied, report police lor............ challenge them and u will be in the upper hand.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 23
Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!

THIS PLACE SHOULD BE BLACK LISTED TOTALY!!!!!
Old 06-07-2004, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May be this place got bouncer standing at the door.

Yeah better avoid this place. Expect the shop to close soon with such a bad repute.
Old 06-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
thomasdelarue is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthomasdelarue is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
damn....
i use to give all these prc lau goh a lesson, pay them, $10, want to do or not?
Massage only 1/2 hr . be strict to them u still win.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
divefree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Kok Long @ Joo Chiat

bro thank for the tip. I will tell all my friends about it.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
Triple_XXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
today after having dinner with some friends, we decided to get some action to chase away the monday blues.
Bro, i went on sun at about 5pm. Was service by "BAI HE" (White Lily). My experience was a ok one. Was offered the 2 hour package @ $60 incl. of body scrub or facial. I chose the body scrub. when scrubbing, she concentrated alot on the arse crack & groin area. HJ was @ $30 after bargaining, manage to make her remove her top. Massage was quite different from the few other TN shops i went.

Halfway during massage, she actually sat in between my legs & massage the groin from behind for about 15 mins. Her legs was also open coz it was a high bed, taut she was wearing skirt but when i peek it was actually a A-Line skirt. But the best was the scrubbing coz she was like playing my dick for a long time. Almost unloaded but told her to stop coz it was like only beggining of the session.
Old 07-07-2004, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratcool69
THIS PLACE SHOULD BE BLACK LISTED TOTALY!!!!!
I remember this joint used to hv advertise in the chinese newspaper b4 a few months back. They show some reasonably gd looking prcs pics and bragged how good the services and facilities were, how friendly and profession the gals were etc. When i went there the first time, I only saw 4-5 gals and none of them looks like the ones advertised in the news ad. Servicewise also nothing great, std mo-sha n massage, hj quoted at $50 with alot of restriction somemore...sianzzz liao.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
damn....
This joint has changed.
I used to go there very frequently cos I enjoyed the no nonsense service.
I guess they too feel the pressure to 'boost sales'
Anyway i think it is always a SOP to ask for the price cos if overpriced then I just reject, unless temptation and urge to release too strong and if its a looker.......
Old 07-07-2004, 01:26 PM
cnyman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_XXX
Bro, i went on sun at about 5pm. Was service by "BAI HE" (White Lily). My experience was a ok one. Was offered the 2 hour package @ $60 incl. of body scrub or facial. I chose the body scrub. when scrubbing, she concentrated alot on the arse crack & groin area. HJ was @ $30 after bargaining, manage to make her remove her top. Massage was quite different from the few other TN shops i went.

Halfway during massage, she actually sat in between my legs & massage the groin from behind for about 15 mins. Her legs was also open coz it was a high bed, taut she was wearing skirt but when i peek it was actually a A-Line skirt. But the best was the scrubbing coz she was like playing my dick for a long time. Almost unloaded but told her to stop coz it was like only beggining of the session.
Bro Triple XXX

I think u are the onli one out of hundreds to receive such "surprised" good services. Maybe you are those extra-ordinary good looking yappies.

Me and few of my frequent HC cheonger friends too were cheated by this join on extra times/charges!

Agreed with all bros here, we should share our bad experiences on this f**k-up place and BAN them totally
Old 07-07-2004, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
Triple_XXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnyman
Bro Triple XXX

I think u are the onli one out of hundreds to receive such "surprised" good services. Maybe you are those extra-ordinary good looking yappies.

Me and few of my frequent HC cheonger friends too were cheated by this join on extra times/charges!

Agreed with all bros here, we should share our bad experiences on this f**k-up place and BAN them totally
Yo Bro CNYman,

No doubts of the svc standard the bros recieve, IMHO, i feel that svc standard shld be the same irregardless of our looks. I think if thats the case, i will go with the majority to ban this place as i dun wanna throw my face down the drain if i were to bring my regular cheongers there. Anyway to me now so many TN outlets ard, so its the buyer's market. See dun like, juz voice out & out of the competition they go. I am a regular cheonger, but the problem with me is that i nvr go back to the place more than 3 times no matter how good the place is coz i prefer new face, what for i pay for the same old face ? I oso feel that after sometime the svc standard will drop if you know them too well, even is the svc standard nvr drop, we are more demanding in the svc.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_XXX

wow lau... you heng man... i damn unlucky... knn, the place is quite big but no customer leh. when i go in. the whole third floor only me and my friends. anyway, i wouldnt go back anymore.. joo chiat got too many choices. my heart still bleeding after that incident. cannot go any untill got more money...
should go to loyang to pray already...
knn, $170 can go 3 times leh... just my luck...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1