The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
steinbecksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Is marriage and kids a good idea in Singapore?

after considering all the pros and cons... do u think the above is a good idea in the sg context? like to hear from everyone, married and unmarried.
Old 20-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is marriage and kids a good idea in Singapore?

no!! wife can get half of ur asset and custody of the children if dirvoce even if she is the one having an affair

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 20-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinbecksg View Post
after considering all the pros and cons... do u think the above is a good idea in the sg context? like to hear from everyone, married and unmarried.
It is ur life so u really have to decide for urself.

Truth is there is no one size fits all thing - contrary to what the sillypore govt does for sillyporeans.
Old 20-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arucard View Post
no!! wife can get half of ur asset and custody of the children if dirvoce even if she is the one having an affair
Is that true? Thought if woman at fault they get nothing

300 Nett Achieved!!

Lists of MP in JB
Lists of Hotels in JB
Old 20-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 14
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

Ideas regarding marriage. ask me, i'm the right person. below is what i face:

Advantage
1. Got people to carry on surname(OLD AH MA TALES)
2. Got baby to play

Disadvantage
1. $$$ alot
2. No privacy
3. No Sex

Decide up to yourself la,
Old 21-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

To each his own but 2 words come to my mind "FUCKING SHACK"!!!
Old 21-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Not oni in Singapore, it apply to every countries.

Love is probably one of the most wonderful thing ever happened to us. Don't get married also can hav kids ah. Don't get married also can buy condo stay together ah.

For those guys who r afraid to lost their gals if they don't giv in and get married, wait till u lost both ur gal and ur money AFTER married.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 21-08-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no one can tell u what is good and what is bad.

we all want different things at different stages in life.

Just live life however you want. Marriage can be just a piece of paper, or it can be a peace of mind for the lady (or parents). It is how one sees it.

kids are not for me (currently). Life is weird, maybe by the time I want a kid i might not be able to get it up. Maybe when you dont want a kid, accidents happen. Life is beautiful because it is unknown. Because it is unknown, it can be full of hope.

my 2cents
Old 21-08-2010, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lvin123 View Post
Ideas regarding marriage. ask me, i'm the right person. below is what i face:

Advantage
1. Got people to carry on surname(OLD AH MA TALES)
2. Got baby to play

Disadvantage
1. $$$ alot
2. No privacy
3. No Sex

Decide up to yourself la,
Like Bro k3lvin123's answer, put very simply in a nutshell. Short n sweet...

If u need to go in for watever reasons, by all means but do MAKE VERY SURE u choose yr partner carefully & wisely, else be prepared for rainy n stormy times ahead. There are many hidden risks in all types of relationships including the marriage r/s which are very hard to forsee at the point of signing on the dotted line as pple's attitudes & feelings towards u can change over time or worse at any time least expected....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
Not oni in Singapore, it apply to every countries.

Love is probably one of the most wonderful thing ever happened to us. Don't get married also can hav kids ah. Don't get married also can buy condo stay together ah.

For those guys who r afraid to lost their gals if they don't giv in and get married, wait till u lost both ur gal and ur money AFTER married.
Haha, very cutely said by Bro Max 77......Yes, love is a many splendoured thing.....but it seems like we r getting ourselves tied up when there is no need to....
Old 21-08-2010, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for me i will not ... too leychey ... many sacrifices has to been made ...
Old 21-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 15
LauFoye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauFoye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauFoye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I rather stay single as it is too expensive to have a family in Singapore.
Old 21-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!

Yes marriage is tough. Gals wan to get married for the sake of security, monetary security. Even the gal can make a living, under the fucking woman acts... They hv the right to share yr wealth.

Of course the so call 'modern woman' say they dun depend on man's $. when divorce, u get abt 5 digit figure or more, u dun wan? Talk cock.

Single like mi I spent wat I like, fuck whenever I need, freedom and low expenses.
Old 21-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

I used to hav a ex camp mate who can't seems to cheong frequently enuff wif us. He always say he don't earn as much as we do. Later on he got married and hav kid. Ofcoz he can't afford to cheong even once. A few yrs ago his wife divorce him. On her blog she hint tat she has been licking ice creams and discribing their taste wif others thru out their marriage.After paying up for his life lesson, he bought A TT crossfire and offer to ferry us to cheong frequently.

Now the real bloody sad truth to everything. He has been saving every cents he earn to get married. He's the most matured and family planning man i reckon among us. The condo and those expensive reno and furnitures all bought by him. He has bloody high taste when we're looking for ONS @ St James-only later made known to us tat he wanna stay faithful to his gf (wife, then ex wife) and be steady to us at the same time.

He's one of those rare good guy who still believe in giving it all in a marriage. Till now, he still claim tat the reason for his marriage failure is due to his neglegent towards his wife. Ofcoz, the real reason we might never get to know...nowaday i find tat he's cheonging lesser and lesser and sense this bugger still don't learn his lesson well...

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 21-08-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinbecksg View Post
It depends on how well you choose your wife and how well you condition her thereafter....
Old 21-08-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
frivolous_ami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marriage... yes.... but only foreign wives. Most sg gals expectations too high.

Today you court the gal... tmr, you may discover actually some other guy already gotten ahead of you. Or she multi timing many guys.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1