The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2004, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shutterbugstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Settling Down with a Cat150

Hi fellow GL cheongsters and forummers, I seldom post. But recently got involved with a cat150 and in Sep, gonna settle down with her back in msia. Gonna start a small biz there and apply for PR since there's no way she can get one here. Would appreaciate if any fellow forummers here has settle down with cat150 b4 and how's the experience so far.

I am prepared for all kinds of arrows coming my way when ppl find out... say i siao or it wont last and things like that lah. just hope to get some advice from ppl who had gone the same way.

thanks.
Old 22-06-2004, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all
Re: Settling Down with a Cat150

who's the lucky girl?
Old 22-06-2004, 12:52 AM
Crazy_FrEaK

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro make sure u must understand the rules of the game which is....not to trust....be prepared for the worst....never show your real assets....thats all the advice wish u best of luck
Old 22-06-2004, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbugstar
Hi fellow GL cheongsters and forummers, I seldom post. But recently got involved with a cat150 and in Sep, gonna settle down with her back in msia. Gonna start a small biz there and apply for PR since there's no way she can get one here. Would appreaciate if any fellow forummers here has settle down with cat150 b4 and how's the experience so far.

I am prepared for all kinds of arrows coming my way when ppl find out... say i siao or it wont last and things like that lah. just hope to get some advice from ppl who had gone the same way.

thanks.
I was in your same shoes b4. About to get married with her...even went up malaysia to look at houses with her. But at the last min, there was some emergency in her family that needed lots of money. Althugh I did not have that much, I went abt trying to raise that money.

I did sent as much money as possible to help her tide the crisis, but at the end of the day, She dumped me for another guy who was a lot richer.

I was utterly heart broken. Could not get over her for months. Now, when I cheong, my policy very simple, leave your heart at the door.

I feel that its very hard for us to settle down with a Cat 150 gal. Reason being that they dont really believe in love anymore. Besides, you got to know her in such a place, think she will trust u even in marriage?

So my advise is simple, U wanna go down this road, be prepared to get burnt. And DO NOT put anything in her name. And PLS check if she is really serious abou settling down with u. One pointer is, have u seen her family at the very least?

My most sincere to other brudders is, PLS DO not get involved in the first place. DO NOT mixed having sex and making love together. One way to avoid this KC trap is to not to have jus one regular gal. Best way is to cheong like cuntking. Try various gals. Dont try one gal too many times.

Anyway, I digress. Good luck to u bro shutterbugstar. Jus take everything with a pinch of salt.

cheers

CuteBuns
Old 22-06-2004, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

thanks.
Miracles do happen..... i won't say it DOESN'T happen at all.

End of the day, ALL Women wish to settle down.

Am i invited? would like to know which girl........so that i can help you find out more.

No talking cock nia.
Old 22-06-2004, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kent32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro shutter

its not advisable to fall in love with these girls in geylang

they cannot be trusted at all

i also love few of them, but in the end once you are poor and jobless they will not give a damn of you anymore.

they just here to make $$$ and go back malaysia.

DONT TRUST THEM

take care
Old 22-06-2004, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kent32
bro shutter

its not advisable to fall in love with these girls in geylang

they cannot be trusted at all

i also love few of them, but in the end once you are poor and jobless they will not give a damn of you anymore.

they just here to make $$$ and go back malaysia.

DONT TRUST THEM

take care
How about those from the $80 cat?
Most are above 30 so what is the possibility of settling down with them.
In fact, many of them have been in this trade for 5-10 yrs...any reason for them to stay put rather than retiring and settle down.

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 22-06-2004, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

thanks.
CONGRATULATIONS and LOVE CONQUERS ALL. however, Love will not conquer the ppl at the government to give u a m'sian PR. it's very long and difficult to get, even if u r married to a respectable professional malaysian. it will take some getting used to.

i tot if a m'sian gal marry a singaporean, she will be able to get PR easily? maybe that's better? what she plan to do after married? is she going to study some professional course , upgrade herself etc b4 married. this are more important things b4 married. Unless u filthy rich, u don't want to marry a gal who everyday go shopping only.

she have not asked you to buy her a car (normally a mercedes) and a house?

but i don't want to sound negative. becos LOVE is a funny thing. but pls prepare yourself for difficult times ahead.

Last edited by sdfr; 22-06-2004 at 03:25 PM.
Old 22-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It should actually be easy for a Mal woman married to Sing man to get PR here, unless it's an 'occupational' thing...Anyway, it's better to move to Mal to avoid possible complications of people finding out her previous job.

Sorry bro, not much advice. But congrats and tell you I admire your courage. But do go into this awake, eyes open etc, because it's nice to think that love conquers all--but play safe and see that you're not taken advantage of.

Good luck and congrats!

--perry

Quote:

thanks.
Old 22-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

thanks.
I rather you keep the relationship to yourself. Since you've already gone the distance with her...and I believe it has already been a long n hard journey...and you should already know the hardship of venturing so far...why do you still need opinions and sharing of experience here in the forum??

Have a mind of your own...step forth if you think is right... step back when it gets to steep.

A lot of guys have already crossed the boundaries...mostly have fallen badly. I was almost at your level until my senses got the better of me. I agreed with an earlier bro Cutebuns quote about these girls losing their faith in "Love".

Just an advice, build the kingdom u both have longed. But just accept simple facts that she was an ex-WL and U SHOULD NEVER CURSE OR REPRIMAND HER for being a WL in heated moments. Should there be cracks along the kingdom structure, do ur sincere best to patch n cement it...if not, jump the bridge, swim back and still hold ur head high...no one is gonna despise or crucify you.

UnKnighted,
The Hustler
Old 23-06-2004, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
kennysoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well said. I got myself burnt for a lot of money coz I thought she told me I was her forever lover. But it is all over. However, i never really hate her..just feeling hurt sometimes for a friendship cannot even hold.

Anyway, she cannot get a PR here. She knew better than you. Just make sure you are still financially 'covered' not pouring everthing over to the other side of the causeway.

In life, you may have to make some hard decisions, once decided, do your best to make it..However, keeping some reserve as contigency is not a bad idea.

All the best......

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hustler
I rather you keep the relationship to yourself. Since you've already gone the distance with her...and I believe it has already been a long n hard journey...and you should already know the hardship of venturing so far...why do you still need opinions and sharing of experience here in the forum??

Have a mind of your own...step forth if you think is right... step back when it gets to steep.

A lot of guys have already crossed the boundaries...mostly have fallen badly. I was almost at your level until my senses got the better of me. I agreed with an earlier bro Cutebuns quote about these girls losing their faith in "Love".

Just an advice, build the kingdom u both have longed. But just accept simple facts that she was an ex-WL and U SHOULD NEVER CURSE OR REPRIMAND HER for being a WL in heated moments. Should there be cracks along the kingdom structure, do ur sincere best to patch n cement it...if not, jump the bridge, swim back and still hold ur head high...no one is gonna despise or crucify you.

UnKnighted,
The Hustler
Old 23-06-2004, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jacknjill is Cool - loads of Potential

here is advise from a person who has gone THE way, successfully.

like everything we do, there are risks involved....so one need to manage those risks.

There are two major risks...
1) Distrust between both parties...(where trust is to be built with time)
2) Her emotional baggage. (where it will be lessen with time)

The emotional baggage part is her own devil, only she can help herself. and largest portion is attributed to her bf/husband/LT. She came to work because of him. She does all this because of him. And all he does is to continue to play the game so she gets deeper involved. Any woman who put in too much will find it emotionally difficult to 'let it go'. So you can imagine what it takes for hr to 'let it go' considering what she has done.

Also, usually these girls have strong characteristic traits. stubborness is one of them which kills. Also, they are not high educated and some sweet words will just sweep them off, maybe momentilary until she sees 'it' happening again.

my friend, i will not be surprised that she is still, in one way or another, with that 'god damn son of a bitch'. It is commonly for men to find more than one women, and it is also common for these girls to step on two boats until one sinks.

lust can turn to companionship can turn to respect can turn to like and turn to love.

the fittest survives so you have to see if it is all worth the trouble or all worth the fuck.

quote : 'i travelled alone the road less travelled but soon, i feel alone again.'

if you like to know more, you can pm me.
Old 23-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
R2D2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin
Bro let me share my experience with you.

But good things had to come to an end. My finanical status came crashing, i was close to bankrupt, chase out by my family. Worse thing she had to work.
Pardon me, but from this statement, i'm guessing that you forced her back to her old profession because you had no money? If that's the case, i don't blame her for dumping you.

Please correct my intepretation if i'm wrong....
Well, maybe, but I got you pegged
But I don't know what to do with those
Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs
They're callin' again.
Old 23-06-2004, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2D2
Pardon me, but from this statement, i'm guessing that you forced her back to her old profession because you had no money? If that's the case, i don't blame her for dumping you.

Nah before that she already knew i was heavily in debt , could not afford to buy expensive stuffbut she still stuck with me and she did change, no more Lvs, Guess and blah blah. Im grateful for that. She had to work as her loan had a deadline and her work was the only solution out. And i had no means to helping her out anymore.
Old 23-06-2004, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2D2

Just anti vice with your story and she is dead,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1