The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 20
SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
WND (Woman-Next-Door)

I have been reading the threads and sharing by other brothers for with mixed thoughts for some time. Each time I come across a truely sexciting story with detailed narratives, I'd either go "wah... so lucky" or "wu ya bo" (Is this possible in Hokkien). I wasn't exactly convinced that I might strike lucky as my sexual encounters consists of only ONSes from clubs, FLs & of course my very own missus until one day, not too long ago, I finally had a story worthy of telling that's of my own... This is my story... to protect the identity of the parties involved, names & details have been changed....

First time sharing... Hope you guys go easy on me. Also, as I am usually busy with my own hectic schedule, developments may be slow...
Old 30-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
jasper10 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: WND (Woman-Next-Door)

please carry on.....
Old 30-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It was only at the beginning of this year I paid attention to a neighbour of mine. I was unemployed that having recently been out of job and looking for a new one... With all the time in the world now, I had finally the luxury of taking notice of the simpler details in life... which includes my neighbours... Lol...

It all began at the lift lobby. I was back from buying breakfast (It was 12.30p.m. bros... Breakfast. Ha! All ya fella bummers will know) and she was hauling a her little boy-cub of about three years old, presumably back from pre-school. I didn't take specific notice of her until we walked into the lift. Seeing her hands are full, I took the initiative of asking her "Which floor?"

This was the first time I heard her voice, a mid-ranged one that is extremely stready one. She replied the floor on which she resides on and thanked me with a steady voice all the while keeping her hands firmly gripped onto a bag, an unbrella and her cub who was trying desperately to break free.

I pressed the button to the designated floor and thought nothing of it "Hmmm.... same floor..." staring blankly at the closing lift door. Looking down, I saw the struggling cub trying to break away from his mother towards me. Cute. I thought still paying absolutely no attention to her as my focus is on the cub, who was now looking at me wide-eyed with wonder (and probably fear) (most likely it was due to my height).

Sensing I was looking at her cub, she apologised with that steady voice of hers again, this time sounding a little sheepish and embarrassed. "Sorry... Glen! Hold still....!" Her voice promptly turned firm & resolute as she looks down on her boy & tightened her grip. "Its okay... Haha... Kids are inquisitive by nature. That's their way of learning about the world..." I laughed & smiled at her... "You've got a cute cub" I added. She smiled back at me "Cub? *Chuckles* Yeah..."

The door of the lift car opens and I held the open button while she drags her stubborn cub out. This was when I caught a whiff of her hair... "Wow... I thought to myself" It suddenly dawned on me that she is hot... as I slowly grew aware of her existence (Slow, I know... it should have been earlier...).

"Thanks..." She turns and smiles as she walks on by... "No worries..." I smiled back... As she walks out and turns left to the corridor that leads to her apartment (My unit is on the right), I couldn't helped but notice the way she walks... Alluring.

I thought nothing of it as she disappears from my view (I'm turning right now to go home" and my thought shifted to my prata & my stomach that now screams "Feed me..."
Old 30-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

Good writing! Do continue soon bro!
Old 30-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

Job hunting was difficult for me. My previous job was an absolute nightmare. Being my first job, I was inexperienced and unprepared to deal with the real world of work and the politics that came with it. Still reeling from that horrendous experience, I took time to rest, recuperate and wonder about life and what I wanted from it. Everyday was now a routine of sleeping late, waking up later, the jobstreet & jobsDB surfing that took no more then 30mins just as to tell the world, especially those that care for you, that you are looking for a job real seriously. Yeah, right... Lol.

I was recovering from all that and the next few days proved uneventful with no thoughts nor traces of that woman and her cub appearing in my head. I had more important things to be worried about... i.e. getting fed (hey... I was bumming then and my savings are running low).

Then one day, about 3 weeks from the initial encounter with her, I was entertaining random tops that were important nonetheless such as how to get fed, how to save the world, where to find a freaking job that pays millions in a year with minimum workload, fucking inflation, my fucked up ex-colleagues (You know these thoughts bro... don't you...) when a voice randomly floated into my head. "Thanks..." Hmmm... don't I know that steadfast voice from somewhere?

This was when I was her face again. A petite face with a sharp chin that complimented her petite body frame... she stood no more than 1.65m. She had short hair dyed in auburn streaks (that also smelt really nice by the way... primroses I think) that framed her face nicely. She'd be someone one would classify cute. I only classified her a woman due to the cub she was hauling. She'd make a girl in so many ways. She had pixie features, big eyes, not exactly a nose with high bridge but a sharp one at its tip. Small mouth but lucious lips. Not the kind that looks like lap cheong (taiwanese sausages) but something that's just nice. She was nicely tanned... again, not charcoal but just nice. Cladded in mini denim shorts & a black long sleeved top (the kind that allows the baring of a shoulder) and closed off w/ white sandal flats, she didn't looked like a mother and screamed 'style!' in every way. Yet the way she held onto the cub and restrained him with her grip & voice, you'd know immediately that the cub could only be hers....

I promptly closed off that short reminscent of an initial encounter with the way she walked... She didn't walk... she didn't strut as well. I do not know what its called but it was kindda a runway strut with really confident strides.... Confusing... Fine... just one word.... Alluring...
Old 30-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

Oh yea... One more word... WOMANLY....
Old 30-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

Having closed those thoughts, I tried to contribute to my family's home economics (the least a jobless bum can do) by taking out the trash. I opened by gate with a big bag of trash and stepped out......$$$$$LESS..... as I was thinking there shouldn't be anyone would see me in that span of two minutes.

I opened up by stride towards the shared rubbish chute right in the middle of the corridors to complete my very simply 2 minute task. It was then, halfway fulfilling my work... my the blind of the wall that hides people appearing from the other side of the corridor... was HER! with a hugh bloody bag of trash as well! I was nonchalent initially but I was now completely in a state of shock!

Like a deer in full view of a charging car with High-Beamed headlines, I was wide-eyed, frozen in my tracks, with a hugh heap of trash at my feet (Yeah, I dropped it in shock). "THUDCLANK!" (Sound of the my trash falling). How stylo, a topless male with unkempted hair & unshaven for the day, hugh pile of trash at his feet, clad in white boxers. I wasn't even wearing a pair of sandals. Guess you guys get the picture right? I felt hell vulnerable.... damned...

She frozed in her path as well and I could feel her eyes roam up and down the vulnerable me... No... not in a ISHIEYU (I'm-so-hungry/horny-I-could-eat-you-up) manner... Get it right and real you horny goats! lol.... But in a insinuating & disapproving manner. I would never forget that look on ger face. Absolute disapproval has caused her petite facial frame to cringe right in the middle, forming a cute three-lined frown (or was it four... lol). Something different about her today, she was wearing white horned-rimmed glasses, so somehow that disapproving look coupled with the glasses has those stuffs-of-fantasy, ya know... the dominate boss, the disapproving teacher, blah blah blah... Cute, Sexy & Alluring. Her hair was swept back... then (Ummm... I think you should put on a shirt... and yea... wear something over your boxers!) She said firmly, breaking the impressions I was forming while looking at her in shock....

"sorry..." I said sheepishly and bent over to pick up the trash... "I wasn't expecting anyone... no excuses tho..."

She walked towards the chute, opened the lid, & dumped her trash in.... as she turns to walk back to her apartment, she turned around and looked at me with her contemptuous look once more... before walking away in that alluring & confident manner of hers. She's even more dressed down today... big oversized (& over-washed) shirt with baggy bermss... yea the kind tt flaps around yr knees....

I felt like a complete moron... yet as I recovered and took care of my own trash... I couldn't help a smile forming on my face... Cute...
Old 30-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dj19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more..
Old 30-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

As I read back on earlier posts... I realized got lotsa grammatical errors... But I don't think anyone cares ar...? Lol.. Apologies nonetheless.... I'm rushing thru the posts and alt-tabbing all the way as I'm multi-tasking now... and I do not wish for my boss or colleagues to see what I'm actually doing. Please feel free to give me feedback on how you find my story. Also, brothers, if you like my story and how I depict it, please do up my points as you please. Thanks.
Old 30-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster

For another week, I didn't see the woman again nor did I consciously wonder if I would ever (of course I would, she's my freaking neighbour). I was preparing for my irritating annual ICT which was commencing soon. Packing my field pack, buying miscellenous combat essentials like cigarettes & potato chips has taken up all my time. Now you know why BMT emphasizes so much on Admin Time, simply too much combat essentials.

Mon... ICT Commencement... By order of the Singapore Government, I am to report to my camp with my FBO by 0730. Sir.... YES SIR! I grumbled under my breath as I got up to my cold shower. 0500... of so many army camps in Singapore, MINDEF had to assign me to one that's damn bloody far away. No work, no money, no car.... which leaves only our most effient mode of travelling... the EZlink, SMRT & SBS. Even my dick had no morning glory that morning, shrivelled from the early morning cold.

Donned my Smart 4 and my stupid FBO, I walked towards the lift. In the extremely short span of wait, Someone bounced out from the blind of that stupid wall again...

This time she was in Nike, FBT, Sports Bra with a really loose T-shirt hanging over... hair swept back by a white... errr.... thick white rubbery woolen band? Is that what its supposed to be called? lol...

Yes... she still has her white horned rimmed glasses that morning... She was so cute, sporty, sexy.... While her T-shirt was loose and baggy, it didn't matter. It still showed her shoulders and the sports-bra underneath accentuated her ample bosom still despite the T-shirt... It didn't matter I couldn't see her waist... for I already know that it didn't look anything like she ever had children. And yes, her hair still smelt nice....

"Hi & Good morning..." I said as I tried to fake a disapproving look (haha... back at her) with a smile... scanning her with a fake insinuating look. She looked at me, silent for a moment, before removing a side of those famous white ear-pieces.... "Sorry?" Yea... the music was loud... & it wasn't some cheesy mando or canto pop... nor stupid boy band shit... It was R & B and I could hear Fergie going "Fergielicious...."

Crap... I thought to myself & broke into uncontrollable laughter.... She continued to look at me with surprise and idiot spelt all over her face "What!". I took composture and replied "Nothing... I said Hi & Good Morning..."

3 seconds of awkward silence before the lift car appeared and the door opened. She stepped in as I held the door open. "Not bad soldier. So how come you laughed?"

"Sorry... I just can't help it... Is this what aunties listen to now?"

She frowned and the same look of disapproval appeared on her face again... "Sorry... just teasing." Can't blame me for feeling intimidated, Hell Hath no fury like a woman scorned after all"

Silence till the lift door opens... awkward... but the smell of her....

My thoughts are broken with the door opening and once again, I held it open for her.... She muttered a thanks, this time without the usual conviction... it sounded a little unsure, a little embarassed and a whole lot pissed...

Oooops... I just pissed a hot momma off...
Old 30-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Samster

ICT being ICT, was arduous aand lame. Endless waiting time for anything to happen... all for that 5 days 4 nights exercise to commence at the second week. Crap... the blind leading the blind, the lions being led by lambs. All that pent up frustration turned into sexual desperation at the end of the two weeks.

I reached by lift lobby late about 10 on its last day. I had not thought about her in that two weeks... but am now hoping to catch just a glimpse of it... It didn't happen. So during my first home shower in that week, upon stripping myself clean of my stupid Smart 4 and sweaty underpants, I wanked... while thinking of her (What a loser you horny goats might say... I cldn't agree more). I felt sick... but I couldn't help it.... I imagined myself ripping pieces of what she donned on our initial encounter (recap, black long sleeved shirt that allowed the baring of a single shoulder, denim shorts & white flats). I threw in red lacy undergarments for fantasy purposes & even included her glasses tho I didn't knw what undergarments she wore (I know its red coz of that red strap on the shoulder she bore) & she wasn't wearing any glasses.

I tried to throw out all thoughts of me committing that sick act (admit bros... we all do it but it is sick nonetheless) and promptly changed into casual to join my ex-colleagues for a round of drinks... As I just ended ICT & my stupid military exercise, I was shagged out & couldn't last the night. "I have to go... I'm damn shagged..." I told my ex-colleagues as I bade a hasty farewell & disappeared into the first cab in the long line of waiting ones outside the club.... I was shagged... but I knew I was sexually frustrated once I got in the cab... "Crap... KNN..." I reprimanded myself.... "Damn weak". I drifted into sleep....

"Eh... di ah... gao liao (Bro, reach already)" I was interruped from my uncomfortable sleep in the cab. I paid the fare & staggered to my void-deck for a puff... before making my way up...As I made my way across the lobby (no prizes for guessing who I saw), I saw her again...

She was seated at the void deck (at this hour? crazy bitch!), the one I intended to sit at! Crap! Images of my sick act and her "pissed-off" voice when I teased her at the commencement of my ICT appeared in my tipsy little head. All traces of alcohol evaporated. Being shy & sensing a awkward scene should I make my drunken entrance, I backed off & decided to smoke just next to the green bin at my lift lobby...

I was thinking nothing further, dragging my cigarettes and feeling my legs go wobbly from the aftermath of ICT & drinks when all of a sudden. I heard those familiar footsteps again... whirling around in anticipation of her...................... I watched as what appearred was not her and was some lame auntie instead (This auntie is no where near the one I was expecting hor... she's at least farken 20 years older!). My heart sanked and I thought to myself.... she's probably still seated at that stupid void deck as that stupid auntie (ya, the stupid one... not the one I wanted to see..." stare at me in suspicion from top-to-toe... I flicked my cigarette and walked to 7-11 to get a drink for my parched throat while cursing the auntie... "CB... WTF are you staring at me like that for... I'm not gonna rape a piece of shit like you".....
Old 30-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

I was in 7-11... having picked a drink & approached the counter for payment... there she was... paying for her drink... I queued up behind her, awaiting the cashier to process her purchases, not knowing what to say.

Awkward silence... Maybe she doesn't even know I'm behind her. She grabbed her stuffs and backed into me... I could sense her jump a little in surprise whilst she muttered "Sorry...." under the breathe in embarassment and shock....

"Oh...?" She raised her eyebrows having made sure of the situation...

"Its ok... You couldn't have seen me" I said as I shifted for her to pass and to pay for my drinks....

"You just smoked?" She quipped.... Damned... she looked so cute. I could feel my drunken dick trying to stir itself from its slumber.... pink mini T-shirt (NICE BOSOMS!!!!! SHAPELY WAIST!!!!! with shorts and slippers.... Her hair was unkempt this time round... but she looks all the more stylish that way... Yes... Glasses still...

"Ummmm... Yea..." I grabbed my drink... and once again, held the stupid glass door open for her.... "Errrr.... you are anti-smoker"

"Nope. I'm a social smoker" As she walked on by.....
"Social Smoker? Lol... There's no such thing..." I chuckled and followed after her...
"There are..." I found myself staring at that familiar glare, abeit not so intense this time round as she stopped in her tracks and made a turn almost crashing into me again...
"Hey... watch it!" There was exasperation in my tone this time round, probably due to the drinks I had earlier. " And there are no social smokers! 'Cause social smokers are closet smokers looking for some lame ass excuse to smoke because they can't smoke over and aboveboard!"

I felt like a moron.... What? I found myself asking that upon finishing that sentence... I peered at her face, trying to hold that exasperated face despite feeling shy and embarassed by my own outburst. I found her looking at me with amusement "Well, you are right! My hubby doesn't like to smoke. Its also bad for my babyboy. So think you can spare me a stick?"

What???? I asked myself as I found myself reaching into my pockets... "Here..." I said she took a stick & popped it into her mouth while I struck my lighter". It simply refuses to light.
Old 30-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Samster

"Hmmm.... I think its easier to light it in an enclosed area... Let's go somewhere to finish our drinks & smokes" She walks off without even turning her head. Dominating... I thought to myself... I appreciate her firm demeanors... as I trailed after her, enjoying every minute of appreciating her beauty from behind. This lady doesn't spell sex... She spells class. I needed to know her story, that much I know for that material moment.

We reached the void deck and she sat down, helping herself to the lighter that I had put on the table together w/ all my barang barangs. I took a seat on the chair adjacent to hers and lighted a cigarette as well.

"Here..." I shoved her drink to her after opening it for her. She laughed uncontrollably in a girlish manner "I thought u were gonna drink my drink... I was staring at you!" She paused... "You are pretty sweet aren't you [MyRank] Stanley!"

"Huh....?!?" As if she expected my surprise... she continued to quip "Saw your rank and name that day what... you were in Uniform???" Oh yea... drats...

"I saw you at the void deck just now when I got back" *pause... "I thought you were angry with me for laughing at you that day..." *Pause... "Er... wanted to smoke here actually but saw you here and didn't dare to come over..." I said sheepishly...

She laughed and looked so beautiful doing so... "Orh... so you decided to stalk me all the way till 7-11?" I defended myself in the most defensive tone I could muster... I didn't want her to misunderstand "NO...." as I told her where I hid and why I went to 7-11.

"So... you a regular?" She asked, sounding absolutely uninterested with a its-so-bloody-obvious-I wanna-break-the-silence-coz-I-have-to-be-nice-for-you-just-spared-me-a-cigarette tone. "Err.... no... what makes you say that?" I asked...

"Coz I saw you in uniform? Or are you an NSF since you were carrying such a huge bag" She laughed. "Please... Too old to be an NSF. Rank too small to be a regular. Reservist" I answered while taking a sip. "My husband's a regular... air-force" she quipped "Can I have one more cigarette?"

It was soon I got to know the name of this lovely lady... Lorraine.... 29... married for 3 years coz of her cub... Yea, the cub's hers.... & she got to know I'm 26, unemployed and a complete bummer....

After 4 sticks of cigarettes for each of us, that moment of understanding that I sub-consciously longed for was broken. "I need to go up now... its late... and my hubby will get insecure if he finds I'm not in bed with him... *Laughs* Toodlez junior...."

"Junior...?" I protested as I followed her into the lift....

"Yeah... junior.... thanks for the cigarettes.... and good luck in your job hunt soon...." She smiled.

Silence till the lift door opens.

"Hmmm... Lorraine..." I muttered as I drifted off into sleep...
Old 30-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chikoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks! Camping here for next develpoment.
Old 30-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

The next one-month was absolutely uneventful. I was desperate for a job and was hunting aggressively... (finally!). I did see her 3 times though (Yes, I counted) and in each of the three encounters, we did not speak further than the usual courtesies of Hi, Bye & How's your day. Nonetheless, I did felt lifted each time I saw her and honestly, to me, she was cuter with each passing day. The only cold shower I had from her was that 2 out of the 3 times, she was dragging her little cub, clad in the green uniform of his pre-school, with her. It reminds me that she has been choped, booked and confirmed by some luckily ass regular (Sorry, I have a thing against regulars) who probably didn't deserve her.

Then one day, while I was having breakfast at the coffeeshop(yes, it was at 1p.m. in the afternoon... Hah, life of the unemployed). I heard a familiar voice "Oei...! Alone ar?" It was followed by giggles as I looked up. "Hi..." I said in the most nonchalent voice I could muster....

"Eeee.... you sound dead!" She said, her voice monotone as if she's using every known effort to mimick me as she drags a chair and sits down.
"Err.... where's your boy? Glen right?" I asked, merely trying to create conversation. Her iced teh-si (milk tea) was served promptly and I tried to pay for it... "Save it... you aren't working!" She said firmly as she pushes a bunch of loose change to the auntie. "How you know that my boy's called Glen?" She asked as she sucked on the straw (nothing pervasive here hor bro... she sucked on a straw... we all do!). I thought she did eye me suspiciously for a while, like she believed I'm stalking her or something...

"Er... that time... you were restraining him? You called him Glen" I reminded her (as well as myself) of the first encounter... she was so attractive! I thought to myself.

"Oh... and you can remember until now? Not bad huh soldier..." she replied while looking blankly at my face... I thought I had a Nasi Lemak rice grain stuck to my face... Awkward..... "So, found a job?"

"What do you think?" I laughed "I'm eating breakfast at this time!"

A look of disapproval formed on her face again... (Yes... that look... sianz...NB). "Is it really so difficult to get a job now? I thought government mentioned that our job market is improving with the overall improvement in our economy?" Yes, that was what she said. Chim... this is no normal auntie or soccermom or whatever you call it...

I found myself confiding in her my difficulties & the bad working experience I had. I was even more surprised to find that she used to be from the same industry before she and had a cub of her own. She is learned and well-read as she shared her experiences with me. We soon found ourselves discussing about our common experiences, laughing & crying over them (Exaggerated... no we did not cry. LOL). As we went on, she started to be concerned with my predicaments and dropped lotsa jiejie advises as well.... Crap....

After three rounds of coffee... we went up together (not the same apartment or bed la... not yet! just the same floor)...

"Seeya around" She quipped as she turns to the left again... Damned... I am smittened...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1