The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Bros! Advise pls!

I am sure all here have this same thoughts of bonking your ex. Recently i got this kinky idea to sound out my ex for a bonk. But not sure how to sound her out?

The thought of bonking my ex whike knowing she is attached now gives me the thrill!

I know this is bad but then who cares rite?
Old 29-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 15
Oink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud of
Re: Bros! Advise pls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
I know this is bad but then who cares rite?
You are very very right! I did that with my ex-gf too.

I didn't sound her out. Invited her for a meal and sent her home after that. Nobody at home so I made my move. Some resistance initially but she relented shortly. After all, we had it countless times.
Old 29-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oink Oink View Post
You are very very right! I did that with my ex-gf too.

I didn't sound her out. Invited her for a meal and sent her home after that. Nobody at home so I made my move. Some resistance initially but she relented shortly. After all, we had it countless times.
Is she attached?

For me hard. I nvr get to step foot into her hse although we are togethet for quite lobg. Doing in public is impossible. So can already bring her to the hotel. But then if i ask ask her to go hotel, the intention is clear and she may turbed me down (bad for me) or onz me (good for me). So was thinking how to ask her or persuade her to go to the hotel with me?
Old 29-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

Oink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is she attached?

Yes, she was. More thrilling indeed, like lost and found but will be losing it again.

For me hard. I nvr get to step foot into her hse although we are togethet for quite lobg. Doing in public is impossible. So can already bring her to the hotel. But then if i ask ask her to go hotel, the intention is clear and she may turbed me down (bad for me) or onz me (good for me). So was thinking how to ask her or persuade her to go to the hotel with me?
What about your house if there is privacy?

Or plan a chalet if you find the effort worthwhile.

Last edited by Oink Oink; 29-07-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 29-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Its normal...

The last time I had sex with my ex was 3 over weeks ago...

Was her birthday and she throw a party at NSRCC... Invited some of her colleagues, ex classmates and some friends etc etc..

Me just dropby and say hello, had a few beer and some BBQ.. Wanted to go off liao and she came to me... tried to intro her new CMI BF to me.. I just entertain abit and was about to bid her farewell for the night.. she says she walk me to the carpark...

During the short walk, she asked me if I can give her a birthday kiss and I gave her a peck on the cheek but she held my cheek and stick her tongue into mine... Me shocked of cos..

Resisted her becos me scared her BF see us... Told her no good to do that since me married and she got BF liao... She must be abit high liao cos can smell the alcohol in her breath..

She say she miss the days when we were together especially all those crazy bonking session we had while holidaying overseas... Damn..Me also buay tahan liao... Since OC outstation and me few days no release... proceed to play the game..Invited her to take a spin with me...Drove to the Changi beach and there the action started...

Once parked, hands started to grope and tongue lashing action start liao... The moans and groans just got heavier and heavier.. Reached down her mini skirt and pulled her panties 1 side...Her bare pussy already super wet liao.. Guess she haven't been serviced by her BF for quite some time liao... Me ask her that we should proceed to the back seats as more spacious and comfy..

Once settled in backseat...all hell breaks loose... We fuck like maniacs... Hair pulling..back scartching...gagging her while I pump her real hard...Its kind of funny that we had great sex in such a confined environment..She begged me to cum in her but I dare not...finally pull out and spray all over her groin and my back seats...have to clean up my back seat at the nearest petrol kiosk...

Cleaned up..took a puff and I sent her back to her CMI BF...

Think of it now.. me also phobia...Heard that CMI BF is a polis

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 29-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro old_yet_horny, did anyone look for birthday girl

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 29-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

if ex is married, better dun play play, get caught then sure die
i met my ex before and i very straight forward, ask her wan go fuck like last time or not, end up get fuck upside down,( as in get scolded )
Old 29-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
if ex is married, better dun play play, get caught then sure die
i met my ex before and i very straight forward, ask her wan go fuck like last time or not, end up get fuck upside down,( as in get scolded )
Not married haha. Yah i also scare quite fuck upside down. We broke up 2 years already. But she still ask me out sometimes like once per mth. So i dun know how high chance she will say ok
Old 29-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS, talk dirty to her,make her horny.If she talk dirty back to u,then chance come.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 29-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

Dun think got chance. Msg her a hint but she reply friends should have mutal respect.

Sighs guess i forget the idea
Old 29-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun think got chance. Msg her a hint but she reply friends should have mutal respect.

Sighs guess i forget the idea
Don't give up!! Tell her friends can share mutual needs as well!!

I wish you SUCCESS!
Old 29-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

In my case, it's quite funny...
as my partners were like me, always horny
so sex had always been delicious if not heavenly
so imagine after bumping onto my ex once in the MRT
and after chatting her up, managed to get her to agree
to meet after work but before that, the wait, the anticipation was kinky
she said she'd drive and pick me up...wow best lagi
but instead of a love nest, she drove me the Siang Lim Si monastery
where she had since become a devout devotee.
there she tried to show me the way to be good and happy
but me such a bad born again sinner, humoured her nicely
after the 1-hour lecture, left quietly...until now no sex with dat lady
who has gone on to be a senior preaching goodness to everybody
as for me....still bad, dirty, hairy...older but still so randy
Old 29-07-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 14
HyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not married haha. Yah i also scare quite fuck upside down. We broke up 2 years already. But she still ask me out sometimes like once per mth. So i dun know how high chance she will say ok
TS, high chance as you and she still out together, talk bit dirty and say u quite miss her for activities before, especialy mention in the place u make love, and invite her to re-visit the place (if it is hotel then best, and she will know), see if she agrees or not ...

Good luck to u bro
Old 29-07-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
lelele is one of the Best!lelele is one of the Best!lelele is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperV View Post
TS, high chance as you and she still out together,
Agree, still out together means still has feelings, just that guy need to make move first and ignite the fire ... u can not wait for lady to make 1st move right
Old 30-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro old_yet_horny, did anyone look for birthday girl

MIA only for 30 to 40 mins top... Think she just went back on time to cut her birthday cake...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1