The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2004, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Warning - Punters Beware

it was recently brought to my attention that a certain cat150 gal has been trying an old time trick of adding on an extra session 'tai' or two for a couple of minutes past the time of the previous session 'tai'...or 'sweet talking'/distracting the punter into losing track of time, thereby incurring extra sessions 'tai' wifout really hving the intention...

so punters beware...keep track of the time...40-45 mins a session...unless u really want to hv multiple sessions 'tais'...and if so, tell the gal how many in advance to avoid any confusion and misunderstanding...

don't be a mug
Old 17-06-2004, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 22
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Warning - Punters Beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia
it was recently brought to my attention that a certain cat150 gal has been trying an old time trick of adding on an extra session 'tai' or two for a couple of minutes past the time of the previous session 'tai'...or 'sweet talking'/distracting the punter into losing track of time, thereby incurring extra sessions 'tai' wifout really hving the intention...

so punters beware...keep track of the time...40-45 mins a session...unless u really want to hv multiple sessions 'tais'...and if so, tell the gal how many in advance to avoid any confusion and misunderstanding...

don't be a mug
Bro, you back again and hunting? Who is this vixen?? hehehe

regards

jang
Old 17-06-2004, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang5556

regards

jang
Isn't it obvious??? PM me or Omnia San.

SShhhh...
The Hustler
Old 17-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Warning - Punters Beware

is it the one juz went back to m'sia, or supposed to anyway? but she quite sweet leh...
Old 17-06-2004, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
QinetiQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time I came across T1 asking for double when the customer took 50 mins when they were settling the bill with OKT, the customer took out a thick stack of $50 and gave her one.
Old 17-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3045 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer
is it the one juz went back to m'sia, or supposed to anyway? but she quite sweet leh...
So many bros including my kakis already hong gan big time with her. Fatal sweetness indeed.
Old 18-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

regards

jang
passed thru & hunted down my prey<licking my chops> ! ...as for the sly vixen, shall let u know via pm...

omnia out
Old 18-06-2004, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hustler

SShhhh...
The Hustler
how do u know ah?...tot u were wif the sexy grammy & rs lot in LOS
Old 18-06-2004, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 22
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
passed thru & hunted down my prey<licking my chops> ! ...as for the sly vixen, shall let u know via pm...

omnia out
Who was the prey? Any good?

regards

Jang
Old 18-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Samster

The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
how do u know ah?...tot u were wif the sexy grammy & rs lot in LOS
Errr...let's just say that guys like you n me portray the character of Rafiki. Well, it was a swelling good time in LOS. Now, u're confusing me...what's RS?

Monkeying,
The Hustler
Old 18-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What/who's Rafiki?
Old 19-06-2004, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Hehehe, I was one of them. Kenah smoked once. Wised up the next time I was with her.

Quote:

SShhhh...
The Hustler
Old 19-06-2004, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
What/who's Rafiki?
Hahaha...obviously Disney's stuff ain't ur cup of tea. That baboon in Lao Hor Ong lah...

So Omnia n Hustler's posts interest u eh?

Monkeying Around,
The Hustler
Old 19-06-2004, 09:18 AM
Samster

Smile Mixed Bag

Quote:
Who was the prey? Any good?

regards

Jang
michelle(tall & big); sugar(for the boobs); zhen zhen(soft slow service); mei zhi(lau gong service) & orchid(some brown sugar, ok service)...
Old 19-06-2004, 09:25 AM
Samster

LOS Entertaintment Scene

Quote:
Errr...let's just say that guys like you n me portray the character of Rafiki. Well, it was a swelling good time in LOS. Now, u're confusing me...what's RS?

Monkeying,
The Hustler
RS is the 2nd largest entertainment co. in LOS after Grammy...these grps carry large stable of thai's pretty & gorgeous singers/actresses
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1