The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2010, 09:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cat 50 Thai ladies

Hi bros,

I was talking with a taxi driver about prostitution in general, whereby I stated my preference for Thailand girls over PRC girls.

He told me that the poor thai girls had lost their virginity at the young age of 13-15 years old. Those who had travelled here to work legally are those who are not in great demand any longer or wished to earn more due to the Singapore dollar. He further adds that their pussies are more loosened as they had clocked several hours and have experience.

Could the experts comment about this?
Old 27-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 23
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat 50 Thai ladies

bro,

sad to tell u but if u believe this sort of generalized bullshit ... u'll believe anything

use ur brain abit ya
Old 28-06-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

girls who doing FL sure are for easy moneys. Who will like so many guys fuck everydays no matters handsome/old/young/ugly they have to do they job.
Old 28-06-2010, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
omnihard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The most accurate verification is to conduct the testing yourself.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdurian View Post
So what are you going to do about it when u know whether its true or not

Are you going to pity them or simply f & f ? it doesnt matter what their background is because end of the day u just screw them & they move on to their next customer what
Old 28-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdurian View Post
Hi bros,

I was talking with a taxi driver about prostitution in general, whereby I stated my preference for Thailand girls over PRC girls.

He told me that the poor thai girls had lost their virginity at the young age of 13-15 years old. Those who had travelled here to work legally are those who are not in great demand any longer or wished to earn more due to the Singapore dollar. He further adds that their pussies are more loosened as they had clocked several hours and have experience.

Bro....no diff lar....be it thai,vie,pino,china fl are the same!!!!!! What do you expect when their holes are being pump in and out...day and night!!!!
Come on......just stick to your preference and stop listening to all crap talks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1