The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
twrko is Cool - loads of Potential
Private Tutor!!! (: True Story!

So, I was reading lustarhymes' thread about his tutor story and then I decided to come out my own story as well. I'm new here so please support me, thanks. First of all, I need to say that this is a true story.

This happened a few years back, I was in Secondary 5 and I got a Science tuition teacher as I was quite weak with my Chem. So during the first lesson, she dressed in a very formal way. Nothing much though just that she's got a pretty face. During the next few lessons, she started to dress more easy going. Like a normal tee with shorts. And I would rate her looks 7.5 and she's got quite big boobies. And her legs are super awesome with her fair skin. So during the 3rd or 4th lesson, I got distracted easily due to her body. During lesson, I kept looking at her legs. And there was once, she dropped something and bend over to picked it up. Oh my, I saw her bra and it was light blue! Since then, I started to get super horny every lesson.

The next lesson happened to be on a weekend where no one was a home, fortunately for me. So during lesson, my lil bro start to stood up as I kept staring at her legs and again she was wearing shorts. This time however, she wore a tank top so I got very good view of her boobies. I got horny and I told her I needed to go to the toilet. I left my room, which is where we have tuition and I headed to the toilet to let it out! I masturbated for a while and I still couldn't get it out so I went back to the room. My lil bro was still standing up and she started asking me why did I go out for so long and asked me if I'm trying to waste time. So I sat down and looked at her legs again. So 5 minutes later I told her I needed to go to the toilet again. So I went outside, sat at the dining table where a small fridge was beside me. I sat there and started to do some 'business'. A few minutes later, I heard the room door opening. I quickly turn to see and boy the door was opening....

To be continued
Please up me guys! thanks! i'm new here (:
Old 27-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Private Tutor!!! (: True Story!

waiting for nex steamy update
Old 27-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
huat_ah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

be abit more generous !! write longer bro , camping here !
Old 27-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
GoodSexyDeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoodSexyDeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoodSexyDeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoodSexyDeal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

omg. exciting story bro.

pls cont!
Old 27-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Private Tutor!!! (: True Story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twrko View Post
So, I was reading lustarhymes' thread http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=190935about his tutor story and then I decided to come out my own story as well...

..My lil bro was still standing up and she started asking me why did I go out for so long..
She din asked y u got a lump in front? Haha...
Keep it going bro...nice start!!!
Old 27-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
pachyderm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many sexy tutor around. May be I should engage one to brush up my Chinese. Anyway, thanks for sharing your encounter.
Old 27-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30938 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

i like true story. not sure if urs is? camping here.

30 938 15/5 skrotum+6, 14/5Heaventidus+19

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres,
Old 27-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

100% real man
Old 27-06-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

will continue soon. quite busy ): life is busy.
Old 27-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

So when I noticed the door was about to open, I quickly pull up my pants along with my boxer. Thank goodness I did not pull them down all the way. So she was asking me why was I sitting down there. I pretended to check out my toe nail, telling her it hurts. So she went to ask if I'm alright. After that, tuition continued. And I was afraid to keep staring at her legs, worrying she might find out.

So after tuition, I kept thinking about the incident,what if she saw what happened. And then I told myself not to play around, until maybe the last lesson with her or something. 'Cause she probably won't be able to do anything since she does not contact my parents. But of course at this point of time, it's like 5 months to the last lesson. Obviously I can't wait for it. So I decided to think of something to do soon.

I had to wait for the next lucky weekend lesson when no one's home. About 2-4 weeks later, the lucky lesson came. Before that I actually made arrangements. So while waiting for her to come, I quickly took out my pants and then wet my hair. I was wearing a shirt and boxers. So not long later, the doorbell rang and I went to opened the door. Then I let her in and told her I just bathed finish. So I told her I need a minute. Then I went to get myself hard and made my lil bro stood up. When it's hardened up, I went back to the room and sat down. So it's very obvious as I was only wearing my boxer. I sat down beside her and tuition began. Before she noticed anything, I went "oh, sorry forgot my pants". So I quickly went to take my pants which was also in my room. I was thinking "Damn, she didnt noticed anything!!!!"

So, I wore back my pants and went back to tuition. About an hour later, I went to the toilet. I didn't went to pee or anything, I was trying to think of a plan. So I made my lil bro stood up again and went back. And again, tuition continued. So, this time she was wearing a normal shirt and a skirt. Her skirt's quite short also. So, I kept starting and then my lil bro was like totally up. So after she explained her things, I was supposed to do the work so she would leave me to do the work while she just sits there. So about a minute later, she went ........

To be continued (:
Hope this story won't make u guys so bored. Cheers (:
Old 27-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
kellie55 is Cool - loads of Potential

pm me for the continued part!!!
Old 28-06-2010, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

camping for installment
Old 28-06-2010, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!

Good Build up to the story, keep it coming.
Old 28-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
populex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Good, please cont. thanks
Old 28-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
impartial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fabulous. Staying here with drinks and popcorns.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1