The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2004, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 21
bunitcq is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbunitcq is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbunitcq is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbunitcq is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbunitcq is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lemon From Parkview Hc

Tried Her Yesterday, She's Very Friendly, Very Fair And Have A Great Body. Her Massage Was Good And Hj Was Very Interesting. Will Definitely Try Her Again.
Old 18-05-2004, 01:23 PM
Benjie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Lemon From Parkview Hc

Is Lemon from ex-casanova .
Old 19-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyan
Dunno, all I know is that she has breasts the size of lemons.
Lemon is quite small what ?
Old 19-05-2004, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
cashlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Lemon From Parkview Hc

Valkyan,

Good sense of humour. Keep it up.
Old 19-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjie
Is Lemon from ex-casanova .
Confirmed she is the same Lemon from Casanova and former Miko/Tanglin, the HJ queen. She just joined Parkview a week ago. Tried her couple of days back after reading the thread, she told me about the reasons she left Miko n Casanova but not nice to share them here, anyhow it's personal issue.

Those who likes sexy sensual HJ can try her, but doubt she provides FJ though I've never asked right from the beginning since Miko's time. And yes, her boobs are not really very big but they are film and nice to feel but I did not really like the tatoo. She allows auto roaming all the way.
Old 19-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Benjie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thank bros for the information will try her when i'm free .
Anyway thank alot.
Old 19-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
scorpion67 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy
Confirmed she is the same Lemon from Casanova and former Miko/Tanglin, the HJ queen. She just joined Parkview a week ago. Tried her couple of days back after reading the thread, she told me about the reasons she left Miko n Casanova but not nice to share them here, anyhow it's personal issue.

Those who likes sexy sensual HJ can try her, but doubt she provides FJ though I've never asked right from the beginning since Miko's time. And yes, her boobs are not really very big but they are film and nice to feel but I did not really like the tatoo. She allows auto roaming all the way.
Thanks billyboy for the update. How much Lemon charge for HJ? Does she also offer BJ?
Old 20-05-2004, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion67
Thanks billyboy for the update. How much Lemon charge for HJ? Does she also offer BJ?
Market price $50, Scorpion. Good thinig is she does not rush, will only inform you if time is running out n asked if u prefer hard or soft HJ to speed up a little... Not sure if she does BJ but if I remembered from previous (very old) Miko thread she does nothing more than HJ. Good Luck !
Old 27-05-2004, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

What name did she used in her MIKO times?? Is it the same cos I am looking for this rachael for ex-miko during the cairnhill days.. Thanx for e info..
Old 27-05-2004, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft
What name did she used in her MIKO times?? Is it the same cos I am looking for this rachael for ex-miko during the cairnhill days.. Thanx for e info..
same, little bit banana face right?
Old 29-05-2004, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunitcq
Tried Her Yesterday, She's Very Friendly, Very Fair And Have A Great Body. Her Massage Was Good And Hj Was Very Interesting. Will Definitely Try Her Again.

hmm.. what is the entrances fees? nvr get the chance to try lemon when she is at cansanova.

wanted to try her.. can provide more info?

I believe she is young,fair , fairly tall right?

Uplist : Empty
Old 30-05-2004, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -182 / Power: 0
kenneth1979 kenneth1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm_Sucker
hmm.. what is the entrances fees? nvr get the chance to try lemon when she is at cansanova.

wanted to try her.. can provide more info?

I believe she is young,fair , fairly tall right?
entrance 40
young ? i dont think so
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1