The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GucciKnight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ah_Loy postings are all lies

Please go and read all the postings that ths idiot has put up. He is obviously trying to create bad blood for Casa Blanca, Aiko and Spa La Perla and the other HCs by going into other HCs threads and promoting them. Definitely he is not trying to help Casa Blanca, Aiko and Spa La Perla.....I think the is just trying to sabo them...maybe another HC boss or owner...this is just so ungentlemenly...maybe trying to get brothers to hate Casa Blanca, Aiko and Spa La Perla by constantly saying good things about them and bad about others.....What is he up to?????
Old 10-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GucciKnight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ah_Loy postings are all lies

Sorry I mean ah_loy...this guy went to all the HCs in town to promote Casa Blanca, La Perla and Aiko....Please stop it.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Avery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If lying then so be it, not like he is the only customer there. Will have other samsters go there and come back do fr and then can do comparison. You go there, you write a truthful fr and then all bro's will know your fr can trust, no need to worry bout some other clone writing fake fr one.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
CBlover88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro just ignore this fellow. too bad we cannot zap him because no power otherwise he will be long gone. there are many like this in the past and they disappear after a while.
Old 13-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Drakx is Cool - loads of Potential

i just visit wherever i feel like going to at the time, if good i write my experience and encounter there.sometimes it might not be good for others,maybe the person giving is having a bad day or good - hard to say.

everyone entitled to say thier own opinions. If the review encountered by many others say the place no good, then other brothers will stay away, so we all do our best and each play their part.
Old 27-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
avatar_zen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO, the writings of ah_loy and jasonyap entertains avatar quite a lot! Any birdbrain knows thy are lies considering the ladies they are slandering were of notoriously high standards!

So what do avatar do? He sit back, relax, drink avatar's beer, down those points of theirs, and enjoy the show

As for the ladies "affected", trust avatar, they aren't hurt at all by those lies (business-wise that is.. avatar understand the pain of been slandered too. that, avatar don't like!).. Only the birdbrains would stop calling on them hotties, leaving genuine connoisseur such as avatar a better chance at tasting them sweet ones...

speaking of which, Mr. GucciKnight, can you stop fighting with avatar for gucci's schedule?? really hard for avatar to book a session with her you know?! tell you what, let's split, which you prefer? weekday or weekend? avatar like weekday, fridays, you take others okay?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1