The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Doggydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Classic, Furama

I know it's an old thread, but I thought I'd update.

Just had Kay. Really hot. My FR..

Had read up on a few of the past FRs. All sounded pretty easy and straight forward. Just what I like - no hassles ! Wandered into the HC. All pretty discrete. I think there's sauna and other amenities, but I wasn't really interested in that !

Private room was ok. cool lighting, not too cold. Had quick shower and lay down on mattress on floor. There was alos a low bed, but I was thinking about what was to come [cum ? !!!]. In came Kay. Petite, smiley and pretty. I guess she's 25+ and says she's from Chengdu. Great sexy dress. Granny heels tho

Mssg was ok. Nothing really to shout about. SOP. What got me in teh mood even more, was being able to hear the cries of ecstacy from next door ! Really love hearing moaning and orgasmic cries. Kay must have sensed that, as her hands wandered down and started playing the caressing game. Lovely ! Little Doggy woke up with her expert fingers playing up and down and she started rubbing her groin against my bum. The question was asked and I opted for FJ. Kay dropped out of her dress and I started nibbling her shoulders and back. She loved it and I could see her nips getting hard and proud. Small breasts, but sensitive nips [34B?], which I was soon licking and listening to Kay moaning louder and louder.
She lay on her front, as I slowly licked up her legs and opened her thighs for some painting. That got her really wet and louder still ! we turned over and capped up. Kay is really enthusiastic with plenty of energy and the FJ was excellent. Deep, hard, loud and biiig finish ! 9/10 Damage: 50+120

Stay on top, fellas
Old 30-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
redolent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Classic, Furama

Thanks for the FR. Looks like must revisit this place soon.
Old 30-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
semachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
verification of my details

dear moderator,i like to post message and pm fella bro for contact.pls approve my account.you may call me at 90170202 for verification.tks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1