The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 19
lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of
How To Have Sex with 500 Women?

This is an exciting articles from China.
Must read....very amusing yet is true story....
hahahahah.....
Old 08-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of
Re: How To Have Sex with 500 Women?

READ this.....>>>>

Diary of sex with 500 women exposed

Another Chinese official's sex scandal was exposed from his dairy.

The section head of a China government department in Anhui province recorded his sexual encounters with over 500 women in his diary and also video-taped the acts.

The 47-year-old man, whose pseudonym name is Wang Cheng, also drafted a yearly planner for his womanising game.

In an entry, he wrote: "Must have sex with at least 56 women in 2003, and make sure two are good women."

The diary was discovered by Wang's wife, who had gone to look for some things in his parents' home last month.

Also found were an external hard disc containing videos of Wang and his sex partners and a note indicating that he had lent 660,000 yuan (RM309,852) to his mistress nicknamed Jiang Xia.

The devastated wife broke down and fell ill after reading the diary's contents. Her best friend came to know about the situation and lodged a report with the Public Prosecutors Office.

Wang was arrested on March 21.

He admitted to taking bribes from businessmen and that he had used the money to buy numerous properties in the city.

He gave two of the properties to Jiang Xia as presents.

The investigating team also found that Wang had drafted a series of plans for himself since 2003 after he was promoted to section head.

Wang, who earned an official 1,600 yuan (RM800) a month in 2003, was targeting to have an annual income of 100,000 yuan (RM50,000) and to have sex with at least 56 women.

According to his diary, Wang had sexual encounters with over 500 women. His target was 800 women.

Wang also listed down the amount of money his spent on every woman.

His was the second 'sex diary' official caught in China this year.

On March 13, Guangxi Tobacco Monopoly Bureau head of sales department Han Feng, 53, was arrested after his diary was leaked in the Internet.

The diary recorded Han's sexual acts with five of his female colleagues and corrupt practices.

Ref: Diary of sex with 500 women exposed

Old 08-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

is there a Link to this?
Old 08-04-2010, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf2305 View Post
is there a Link to this?
t
he link to this news is.....

Diary of sex with 500 women exposed
Old 08-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

Some Chinese Mainlanders have more systematic and organised sex planning,
as if like Annual Marketing Planning or Yearly Financial Planning....

Read another story here, related a bit to the earlier story,
where sex and corruption are always inter-linked.....

This smashed the records of the sexual encounters of Jack Neo or Tiger Woods, minus corruption nia....
Old 08-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
picador deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

500 is not many. But being exposed is another thing.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

The worst thing is to let his wife find out!

He should have kept his things properly.

Until he pass on... Very much like the widow who found out his husband dark secret in the movie "8 MM" starring Nick cage.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 08-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster

Another stories related to the earlier news.
Hope you will enjoy reading it.....
To view some photo of the pretty gals that the playboy have sex with,
kindly click on the link below this article to view........>>

Official's sexcapades noted in diary

A Chinese official was arrested following the exposure of his sex diary.
Han Feng's diary, detailed his sex life with five women and corrupt practices, was exposed in the Internet.

Guangxi Tobacco Monopoly Bureau head of sales department Han Feng, 53, was detained on Saturday after part of his diary written in 2007 and 2008, were leaked to the Internet last month.

The diary, detailed descriptions of Han's sexual acts with five of his female colleagues and corrupt practices, China Daily reported.

Han took 482,000 yuan (RM241,000) and a 300,000-yuan (RM150,000) apartment from companies contracted with refurbishment and construction of his office buildings when he worked in Qinzhou and Laibin cities, Guangxi's procuratorate alleged.

"Chen gave me 100,000 yuan (RM50,000) downstairs," a diary entry recorded on Jan 6, 2007.

On Dec 29, 2007, Han wrote: "2007 has been a good year. Work is going smoothly. Income is as high as 200,000 yuan (RM100,000). Womanizing is on the right track. It’s been a lucky year with women. I need to pay attention to my health with so many sex partners."

"Wang Shucheng asked me for lunch at the Guijing Hotel... He gave me two bottles of Maotai liquor and 50,000 yuan (RM25,000)," read the diary on Sept 16, 2007.

She is said to be one of Han's sex partners mentioned in the diary
On his sex life, Han wrote on Sept 18: "Went to Guoda Hotel, Tan (one of his sex partners) was already there. She was on her period, so she did it with me using her mouth."

On Sept 26, he wrote: "Tan wanted to have sex at night, she is going to get married on the 29th and still wants to play with me. This girl is really wild... she came at 10 pm, washed up and jumped into bed to do it, great action. Chatted for a while and had sex again in the middle of the night, she was bleeding again. Slept for a bit and did it again in the morning, this time she did not bleed."

The notes from over a year of entries also revealed the owner’s lifestyle. He took part in feasts and got drunk at least five times per week, usually with local government officials, police and directors of tobacco companies.

He often went on so-called business trips, which were actually leisure activities.

The person who posted the dairy has identified himself as Hanxianzi, the husband of one of Han's sex partners.

Hanxianzi said he published the diaries as revenge for Han’s sexual encounters with his wife but did not state how the diaries were obtained.

Published March 15 2010

Ref: Official's sexcapades noted in diary
Old 08-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
The worst thing is to let his wife find out!

He should have kept his things properly.

Until he pass on... Very much like the widow who found out his husband dark secret in the movie "8 MM" starring Nick cage.
I agree with you brother,.....
wanna "tau chiak, ma ay hiao chit chui" (after eating must wipe mouth clean".
The worst scenario is to keep diary or any forms of evidence.
Those businessmen know how to receive corruption but don't know how to hide secret sexual activities.
Not too sure if they keep the name of all the women and their telephone contacts as well after the sexcret encounters leh....?
Or maybe they plan to make a movie or write books one day about their Sexual Autobiography, so they start compiling diaries...
Old 08-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

to have sex with so many women

either you have money or if you are a celebrity
Old 08-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

I had sex with more than 500 women. And still counting... with every new JAV movie I download.

Beware clones...
Old 08-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Wang should have posted his FRs on SBF and kept your identity secret, instead of writing them in his diary.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
to have sex with so many women

either you have money or if you are a celebrity

It is very true....
Like a sayings "No Money, No Honey"
Old 09-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
I had sex with more than "500 women". And still counting... with every new JAV movie I download.
wah...brother...I must salute you.
how you managed that record?
This 500 Clubs is like the Billionaires Club,
many wish but hard to scale it...
Would be nice if you contribute some pointers here for all the brothers here to pick-up.....
Old 10-04-2010, 12:28 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Shazam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I wonder how many women our Ministers had.

I remembered the Government's reason to increase Minister's pay to be 5 times higher than American President, British & Japanese Prime Ministers and European Prime Ministers add together is to prevent corruption in the government.

We only increased their pay to become highest in the world to prevent them from being corrupt but never provide them women to stop them from being corrupt, will this be a cause of worry in future ??

All in all, it is always Singaporeans fault again if anyone in Government is corrupt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1