The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 17
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
12 held in vice raid at Kovan

You guys must be careful, read this from the Straits Times

Understand from a buddy who claimed from his own sources, there would be some big operations on budget hotels in the coming week.

12 held in vice raid at Kovan

Female Chinese nationals arrested for vice-related offences. -ST

Sat, Apr 03, 2010
The Straits Times

A RAID on two budget hotels at Kovan on Thursday, led to the arrest of 12 female Chinese nationals for vice-related offences.

Investigations, which are still ongoing, showed that some of the suspects had used the Internet to advertise their sexual services.

The April 1 joint operation was conducted by officers from the Criminal Investigation Department and Ang Mo Kio Police Division.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 12 held in vice raid at Kovan

There is another similar thread - http://sbfsg.agency/health-...et-hotels.html

So any posting can post there, no need 2 similar threads
Old 04-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Just 2 U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the details.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
Gunblader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGunblader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

jus for the benefit of us bros.

lets say u are in the room with the massage lady. AV will knock on the door telling us to open up? then they will check the passport or ic of the both of us? if they found something both of us will be send to the police station??
Old 04-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

To be exact, there are 3 threads. One main one on AV RAIDS topic in FL DOME 2 with lotsa beneficial info.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, looks like some more similar threads have been created in Adult Discussions Thread as well.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leslayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunblader View Post

lets say u are in the room with the massage lady. AV will knock on the door telling us to open up? then they will check the passport or ic of the both of us? if they found something both of us will be send to the police station??
Yes, they will order you to open up, n they will check the identity on both, follow by a couple of questions. Whether will you be taken to the police station is up to them. (ps. cos i encounter once.)
Old 04-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
lauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

bro, there is a thread previously by bro pokemon9999 about this you may want to read for reference......http://sbfsg.agency/health-...-question.html
Old 04-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
supermanforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauchiolover View Post
bro, there is a thread previously by bro pokemon9999 about this you may want to read for reference......http://sbfsg.agency/health-...-question.html
thanks bro lauchio....i guess the police finish with HC and TNs now do something different for the new FY.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: 12 held in vice raid at Kovan

Thanks for sharing the info
Old 04-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

From what my friend who told me, they will question you on your relationship with the FL.

So don't lie that the FL is your gf, otherwise, later they question you on some details even simple ones like date of birth, you also cannot answer.

Even if that FL is your gf, she may not tell you the correct date of birth and other details. Worse, if she had committed some offences outside, when you said she is your gf, you could be implicated.

Other than that, I don't think the police will bring you to police station if it's one night stand
Quote:

Old 04-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the info
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 04-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4990 / Power: 23
xiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond repute

haiz...looks like i have to look elsewhere for my fun liao...
See thru the Small One,
Become the Small One!!

New Target - 6000 !!!

Only power 10 and above,

Please PM me after you have upped me. Thks

Up List
in process......
Old 04-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

Shin Min Daily (4 April) news reported a Beauty Salon cum Massage Parlour in Bedok North area Blk 418 is offering sexual svcs.

An 'innocent' male customer who was having his facial treatment overheard moaning sound coming from next room and the beautician told him frankly that someone is doing business (接客). Go hotel cannot, go massage parlour/tuina shop also cannot...sad!
Old 04-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoxiao View Post
haiz...looks like i have to look elsewhere for my fun liao...
I thought that's what u have been doing all along?? Hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1