The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2010, 04:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Feel free to look at my gf

Hi bros! Here are some pictures of my gf. Do take a look. Comments welcome. =)
Sorry for bad photo quality. Pictures taken with phone.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:42 AM
Samster

AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Feel free to look at my gf

Here's a couple more...
Old 03-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Shit...just wasted my time. You need a digital camera, plus less of her bra. Thank you.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

Alright alright. Just gave some sneak peek.
Here's a few without the bra
Old 03-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJackAss View Post
Alright alright. Just gave some sneak peek.
Here's a few without the bra
Nice perky breast.
At least a cup B.
Ample enough for my palm to squeeze. Hope to land my pair of old, wrinkled hands on this pair of fair-skinned, white breast. hahahaha....

Hope you got more of your gf other's view to share.
it will be even better if can share share touching her......
Old 03-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJackAss View Post
Hi bros! Here are some pictures of my gf. Do take a look. Comments welcome. =)
Sorry for bad photo quality. Pictures taken with phone.
Love her pair of pink-coloured tweety bird bra..... heeeeheeeeee

Hope to have the chance to pull out her tweety bird bra and have a peek of her breast and if can touch, that will be BEST...!!!!!

Thanks bro anotherJackAss.
Upped your points first and hope you will arrange to share more with me personally.

cheers...
Old 04-04-2010, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post
Nice perky breast.
At least a cup B.
Ample enough for my palm to squeeze. Hope to land my pair of old, wrinkled hands on this pair of fair-skinned, white breast. hahahaha....

Hope you got more of your gf other's view to share.
it will be even better if can share share touching her......
Thanks for the comments. She does have B cup. When nearing the time of the month, it can become C cup. Very firm =)

Sorry bro, Look only no touching. She's mine
Thought I think will get very turned-on if i see people touching her =X
She once told me that a guy molested her on a bus. She was going home from work at night. She sat at the back corner then she slept on the journey. She said the guy sat next to her then sneakily put his hand on her lap. She the type that will keep quiet 1. She was so scared she ignored him and acted like nothing was going on. He had his way the around 5 minutes until my gf alight. The lucky bustard put his hand into her skirt and touched her legs. Think she crossed her leg hard to prevent him from reaching her lovehole. He also groped her breast through her top and bra for quite a while.
Luckily the guy nv follow her down. She cried when complaining to me. I actually felt quite bad for feeling horny after listening to her =X
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1