The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 17
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Multiple Raids on PPC last week

Hi all, I'm just back from overseas yesterday and understand from one buddy that there were at least 2 raids on PPC last week.

Later one PRC who worked there confirmed that.

From what they told me, it was due to some intense rivalry between 2 chain owners there. One of the PRC owner, who has become Sg Citizen, and has own multiple shops on level 3 and level 2 of PRC, were angry that the new PRC girls snatched her business, so she called AV on thursday.

AV came and of course all her staff at the shops were not working on that day. From Thursday's raid, at least 3 PRCs from the rival shops were caught and up the lorry.

The rival owner was angry and through her own investigation, knew that her competitor tipped off the police. So she retaliated and AV came on Friday again. But because her rival is now a Sg citizen and most of her girls are PR, not much damage was done.

Now, both owners are in some showdown and go for tic for tac revenge. So there could be more raids due to these silly tip off by the massage owner themselves.

So I'm writing now to pre-warn bros here, in case you guys might caught with the pants down.

For those who know me and read my postings, my latest update on myself, yes, my wife is divorcing me and we're now on separation.
Old 28-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
7100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Multiple Raids on PPC last week

Thanks for e info bro.
Sorry to hear bout u n ur wife.
All e best.
Old 29-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is what you said true ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrokey View Post
Hi all, I'm just back from overseas yesterday and understand from one buddy that there were at least 2 raids on PPC last week.

Later one PRC who worked there confirmed that.

From what they told me, it was due to some intense rivalry between 2 chain owners there. One of the PRC owner, who has become Sg Citizen, and has own multiple shops on level 3 and level 2 of PRC, were angry that the new PRC girls snatched her business, so she called AV on thursday.

AV came and of course all her staff at the shops were not working on that day. From Thursday's raid, at least 3 PRCs from the rival shops were caught and up the lorry.

The rival owner was angry and through her own investigation, knew that her competitor tipped off the police. So she retaliated and AV came on Friday again. But because her rival is now a Sg citizen and most of her girls are PR, not much damage was done.

Now, both owners are in some showdown and go for tic for tac revenge. So there could be more raids due to these silly tip off by the massage owner themselves.

So I'm writing now to pre-warn bros here, in case you guys might caught with the pants down.

For those who know me and read my postings, my latest update on myself, yes, my wife is divorcing me and we're now on separation.
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 29-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
SB2009 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

i stay near the 2 shops, i think i know which boss u are talking about

the boss and i used to have a nice time every now and then

i will keep u guys updated

as always, be careful when u cheong
Old 29-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, do you witness the raids as what the other bro claimed here ?

Is it true or another sabo thread by bro here ? If it's true, that I'll avoid PPC for 1-2 weeks

Keep us posted, don't wish to see any bro get caught with pants down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB2009 View Post
i stay near the 2 shops, i think i know which boss u are talking about

the boss and i used to have a nice time every now and then

i will keep u guys updated

as always, be careful when u cheong
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 29-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
SB2009 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post
Hi bro, do you witness the raids as what the other bro claimed here ?

Is it true or another sabo thread by bro here ? If it's true, that I'll avoid PPC for 1-2 weeks

Keep us posted, don't wish to see any bro get caught with pants down.
if u have extra money, u can ask for quickie at hotel81, but u must pay for 1hr

safer, cleaner, and no need to worry about av

Old 29-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 19
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I believe is true. It is because got another brother also told me so.
He is normally frequent the area, now he change to other place to chiong. Better avoid the place at the moment.
Cheers.
Old 29-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
itsme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, thanks for alerting us bro. Surely don't want to mess with AV and press. Sori to hear about your split up, hope there is a chance that would allow you to continue to grow old with wifey, after having grown deep in her. give it a thot bro. Wish you both the best.
Old 29-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Samster

torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No, my wife is not a PRC, singaporean

There many bros who PM me, but for those knows me or read my previous postings, they should know what happened to me a few months back

Anyway, I shall repeat for 1 last time, so don't flood my PM on "what happened to you and your wife"

OK, previously, I had this massage service from 1 FL. Told her never to contact me after that. But somehow, she SMS me to ask me if I missed her massage !

Argggh, I thought it's a rule here that no FLs should contact their customers unless they told them it's ok.

I'm not sure if my wife read that, but I call her to tell her not to contact me again and l also sms her to confirm. I deleted my sms sent to her

I thought everything settled. Guess what ? During christmas, she sms me again. This time, confirmed my wife read it and she was angry.

The rest is history, right now, she filed for divorce and we're now on separation.

I know we should not cheat but as men, we know once a while, we fool around even though we love our wife.

Because of this, when I heard about these many raids on PPC last week, my first reaction is to pre-warn every bro here. I do not wish anyone get caught and may end up having divorce

I went through this and it's very terrible - I almost commit suicide so I do not want anyone to be in the same situation as me before

I really hope all FLs, OKTs etc even if business are bad, do not contact the customers unless they said OK. That should be the rule of the game

Likewise, we never receive any mails, telephone calls from Hotel 81 even if their business are bad or they have some promotions.
Old 29-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrokey View Post

OK, previously, I had this massage service from 1 FL. Told her never to contact me after that. But somehow, she SMS me to ask me if I missed her massage !

Argggh, I thought it's a rule here that no FLs should contact their customers unless they told them it's ok.
What on earth were you thinking when you gave your phone number to a freakin' PROSTITUTE in the first place???? You must have been delirious!

You obviously did not read the contents of my signature.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

Thank boss for your advice.

I did use a separate SIM card for my fling. Just happened that before I replaced it with my own SIM card, my wife happened to read that SMS.

I still think all FLs should not contact their customers without their permission. Otherwise who still dare to get their services ?

We scanned our NRIC at Hotels 81, but they never contact us back. Who would still want to go to Hotel 81 if they start sending us mails ? Even though not all who go to Hotel 81 are actually getting FLs.

Some go to Hotel 81 for short-term stay.

Anyway, I still respect your view here as you're the boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why on earth were you thinking when you gave your phone number to a freakin' PROSTITUTE in the first place???? You must have been delirious!

You obviously did not read the contents of my signature.
Old 29-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

My commiserations.

Hotels will not contact you unless you have defaulted on payment. They will never go to the extent of embarrassing their clients unless you have serious outstanding issues with the management, but even then these issues will be handled in the court of law.

What's happened to you serves as a timely reminder to myself - these PRC whores have no integrity when it comes to feeding their wallets. All they want is money, and when it is running low, they will fuck care even if their actions kill a few of your family members in the process.

That's why I make it a point never to cheong freelance, especially when you have to contact them by phone. I regret that I have called one or two before, and at least one still has my number stored on her system.
Old 29-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

It is indeed most unfortunate that the FL got you into deep shit, torrokey. Guess everyone here should bear your incident in mind and learn to avoid such troubles.
Old 29-03-2010, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 18
liangcourt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To prevent call or sms from these FL... simple! Just get call back card and that will do the trick. FL will not know your number and you need not have to get another Sim card. $5 is all you need that allows you to call out 160 mins. Happy bonking....
Old 29-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
haha76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had a been fooling around a prc ktv gal for a few month. now sianz of her liow....but she knn dont want let go, haunt me day and night. sometime really feel like calling cops to end her stay here.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1