The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
beckie0723 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dreaming Of My Neighbor

Hi SBF bro, I in this forum for quite sometime and never really come into this Adult Sex Discussion, always chiong at the Health Centre Department and after seeing so many story, i feel that is time for me to contribute my story also... Hope you all like it...cheers

This was way back about 2 year ago, I used to stay in a terrace with my parents, we had 2 flats per floor. Beside of my terrace was a couple married for about a year and a half, the husband was about 37 years and weighed about 90+ kgs but the wife was 25 years very proportionate in body, she had a cute face, her name was Ivy, I used to wonder how this cute girl said yes to marriage with this guy who had the looks as well as the body of a buffalo, I later came to know that she was very poor and hence she said yes to him. All of us neighbors were very close to each other and always ready to help each other in every which way we could. Her husband used to go to work at 6 am and come back at about 7 in the evening I used to visit this cute lady everyday sit with her for about 15 to 20 minutes as I had a crush over her (as well as my next door neighbor whose story I will tell you later) and every time before i go to work I used to say hi to her because she got up early to prepare breakfast for her husband. I would ask if she wants me to bring anything for her, if she required anything she would let me know. We had become close friends we used to just chat and I used to like to look at her face she had nice tits and a nice ass, she used to wear body hugging dresses with low neck cut and I would like to look at her cleavage but was careful that she didn’t catch me looking at her tits. I would always imagine holding them, squeezing them and sucking them, I used to get a hardon just looking at her.
Old 23-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
irrefutable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dreaming Of My Neighbor

Please tell us what happened to this dream? Thanks.
Old 23-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
The_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thats all ? do continue fast

If you like girls, you will love this!!!

=>Compilation of all my delicious girls!
(for more FRs and pictures)

=>First time Booking? Read this guide!

Old 23-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
tyro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tell us about your dream leh.
Old 23-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

And I just love that my off day is always on the weekday because that is the time that i can see her during the day time. haha.....The kitchens in our flats were pretty small and whenever she used to be cooking in the kitchen I used to go in the kitchen and chat with her and taste the food that she was cooking, it was also the best place I liked because I used to get to touch her body against my body every time she passed me, as the place was limited and narrow, many a times I have brushed and rubbed against her tits, her pussy and her ass in the kitchen and made it look like an accident the first few times I said sorry and she used to say don’t say sorry as the place is very small. Many a times even she used to brush against me. One day she rubbed against my dick which was hard and I almost came in my pants after some time she rubbed my dick again to check whether I am hard, but she was not sure, and for the 3rd time she came very close to me and pressed her self against me and put her hand in between us and almost held my dick in her palm as I used to wear loose shorts I knew she was trying to make sure whether I am really hard and she then gave me an amused look, and a look that told me you are horny and you are thinking of sex at this age, I was embarrassed and quickly went out of her house and did not visit her for the next few days.

A week or so later as I was going down the stairs, Ivy was standing at her door and asked me to come inside her house and also asked me why I had stopped visiting her, as she had been waiting for me to come and chat with her as she used to enjoy those few minutes with me, I blushed and didn’t know what to say to her so I kept quiet. She bluntly asked me if I was embarrassed that she came to know about my hardon, then she put her hands on my cheeks and asked me not to worry. Then she took me to the kitchen and asked me to taste the chicken she had cooked as she was turning she brushed her tits against me and again I immediately got a hard on, I wanted to run out of her house as quickly as possible lest she come to know that I had a hardon again, but I could not leave as she wanted me to eat something she had cooked, she then bent down to lift the utensil which was in the bottom rack and as I was standing directly behind her, her ass pushed into my dick and I was so embarrassed that she had come to know that I had a hardon again, I quickly darted out of the kitchen and was opening the door to get out of her house that she came and caught me by my hand and pulled me inside the house,

to be continue....cheers
Old 23-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
torresisking09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story. but its a dream eh?
Old 23-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
stupendous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stop dreaming, bro. And carry out your fantasy in full steam and in haste.
Old 24-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster

continue......

she looked at my face and asked why was I behaving like a moron. you sit here and eat this, she then said that she is quiet comfortable with me in fact she told me that she is flattered that she has such a sexual effect on me this was the first time Ivy had used the word sex with me, Ivy then asked me if she looked good, I immediately replied that she is the most beautiful woman in the whole world she said thank you but that is not true as there are many beautiful women in this world and it is my view, Ivy then said as you grow up you will find somebody more beautiful than me and so on then, she then asked me if I liked the chicken that she gave me to eat I said it was very tasty then she took the plate and went to wash it in the kitchen I followed her in the kitchen and said thank you once again she asked me for what and I said for being very understanding. She turned around and gave me tight a hug and kissed me on the cheeks and said you are a good guy, I was on top of the world as this was the first time a woman had hugged me this way, her tits were crushed against me and her pussy was pressed against my dick and I knew she could feel my hardon, I thought she would release her hug because of my hardon but she didn’t release me, she hugged me for more than 5 minutes and I was very happy after she released me she asked me if I was attracted to her I didn’t reply and looked at the floor she asked me again and I still didn’t reply, she then raised my chin with her fingers and gave me her million dollar smile and I smiled back at her she asked me again whether I was attracted to her, I simply nodded and she hugged me more tighter than last time this time I also put my arms around her and was caressing her back then slowly my hands went down to her ass and kept it there she released me after some time. I said bye to her and she said don’t forget to come tomorrow.
Old 24-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
irrefutable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So what happened the next day?
Old 24-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Jurist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 25-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

Two days later I was coming back from work and I had a picture book of nude girls hidden in the waistline of my trousers which was given to me by a friend, I wanted to go to the terrace of our building to look at the pictures in the book and keep it hiding from my mom and dad, as I was climbing the stairs I saw my beautiful Ivy standing at her door she said she was waiting for me as she knew my working timing and asked me to come inside I said I am hungry and want to go home, she said she will give me something to eat and I said no as I wanted to hide the book. she asked me if her food was not tasty, I said it is very tasty than she insisted that I eat, I reluctantly said okay and entered her house she closed the door and went into the kitchen and I sat on the chair she came with some prawns and bread and asked me to eat. I ate as fast as possible without tasting the food as I wanted to get out of her house ASAP. after eating, she took the plate from me and I got up to wash my hands at the sink and bent down to wash my face and my book came out of my waistline and was leaning against my shirt at that moment she turned and saw that something was leaning against my shirt I quickly tried to push it back in my waist band of my trousers but instead of the book going back into the waistband, my shirt which was tucked inside my waistband of my trousers got undone and the book fell on the floor, we both looked at the book and then she bent down and I bent down at the same time and our heads banged and she was quicker than me and grabbed the book and looked at the cover of the book which had a nude woman standing in a very erotic manner, she then went out of the kitchen I reacted a bit late and went after her to take back my book, she ran around the room and I followed her trying to get the book back she started to open the book and look inside and all this time she was running round and round finally she jumped on the bed and was turning the pages with her legs slightly parted and knees dangling from the edge of the bed when I jumped on her, we were exactly in the missionary position but with all our clothes on and we were looking in each others eyes I wasn’t getting up off her, she then asked me is this what you’ll do in school, I said that was the reason I wasn’t coming to her house, Ivy then asking me if I liked to see nude women, I kept quiet she than said that I had told her the other day that she is the most beautiful woman in the whole world is it so fast that I am not beautiful I said its not like that, it is just that I had never seen a nude woman in my life hence I wanted to see how a woman looks like in the nude, she asked me if I really had not seen a nude woman ever in my life I said no I really haven’t seen a nude woman in real life or in pictures and this was my 1st time, she looked at me amused, and all this time I was on top of her and then she pecked me on my lips and smiled and told me get up off her I was slowly getting a hardon, as all this time because of being caught with the book I had lost my hardon, I didn’t get off her immediately as I wanted her to feel my hardon she just looked in my eyes and smiled at me as she could feel my hardon growing by the second and her eyes started becoming like saucers feeling my hardon and that was the time I told her that she was still the most beautiful woman in the whole world, and she asked me what about these ladies here pointing at the book and I answered her they are for curiosity, at that moment she gave me a tight hug and wrapped her legs around me and gave me a small kiss on my lips by this time I was so hard that I thought that my prick would burst out of my pants, she asked me to get off of her as somebody might come in as she had not locked the door, so I got off of her.
Old 25-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 15
Crono30 is one of the Best!Crono30 is one of the Best!Crono30 is one of the Best!

This story so very familiar as I had seem to read abt it in another sex forum
Old 26-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 19
tan707070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more bro waiting
Old 26-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Do carry on dreaming and sharing eh? cheers bro .............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 26-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1