The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
Premier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPremier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up The Drugs, The Women And The Man I Encountered In ShenZhen - 花花世界

This Is A True Life Story That I Encountered Last Year When I Was On A Trip To ShenZhen - One Of The 花花世界 Of China!!! Cigraettes/Beers/Drugs & Women Are Unavoidable When You Do Business In China. It Was an Unbelievable Experience I Had & Definitely Unforgettable Memories That Will Remained In My Head Forever.

I Spent Almost A Month There With My 2 Associates. We Had A Middleman From ShanDong Called 阿波!He Was Attached To Us Throughout By Our Partner To Be. 阿波 Was Standing At 1.85m, He Had A Muscular Body And Tough Look. 阿波 Job Scope Is To Bring Us Around ShenZhen For Factories Visit But I Know That His Presence With Us Here Is Not Simple. He Was Always Serious And Alert! My Initial Guess Was That His Main Purpose Is To Protect Our Safety When We Are In ShenZhen. And My Guess Is CORRECT!!!

My Main Focus Here Is Talk About The Drugs I Tried. The 1 Women I Met. And The Man Who Save My Life!!!

In Between, There Will Be Alot Of Exciting & Steamy Encounter! Hope There Will Be Support Around By All Brothers & Sisters Here.

Premier
Old 20-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon
Re: The Drugs, The Women And The Man I Encountered In ShenZhen - 花花世界

Pitched tent waiting for your story.
Old 20-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

intersting story line....please go on...
Old 21-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
tyro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please proceed with your story. Thanks.
Old 21-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!

yes, I am waiting. camping here! fixing my tent.
Old 21-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 15
Westing is one of the Best!Westing is one of the Best!Westing is one of the Best!

So far so good. But mind changing to normal font ? A bit hard on the eyes.
Old 21-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
The_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This looks interesting enough to camp.....

"My Main Focus Here Is Talk About The Drugs I Tried. The 1 Women I Met. And The Man Who Save My Life!!!"

If you like girls, you will love this!!!

=>Compilation of all my delicious girls!
(for more FRs and pictures)

=>First time Booking? Read this guide!

Old 22-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
high123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for ur story Camp here with popcorn and greentea
Old 22-03-2010, 04:21 AM
Samster

Premier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPremier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Our Business Is Dealing With Shipping & Crude Oil!!! As You Know That Currently Oil Is In Very High Demand Everywhere, Especially In China. It Can Be Very Sensitive As It Involve Hundreds Of Millions Or Even Billion Of Dollar. Import & Export Was Our Company Main Business But Oil Is Always The Number One Issue When We Are Dealing In This Trade. As Our Company Is Quite Well Known In Asia & Middle East, Our Presence Over In China, ShenZhen Was Closely Watched By Their Rival.

Our Partner To Be In ShenZhen Was Very Particular On Our Trip There As It Will Definitely Make Their Company One Of The Top Company If They Can Have Partnership With Us. Hence, They Invested Really A Lot Of Money And Time.

We Stayed At A 5* Hotel Which Was Definitely Much Much Better Than Our Fullerton Hotel.
We Were Ferry By A Mercedes 500 And Sometimes BMW 700 Series.
They Prepared For Us A New I-Phone With All The Necessary Applications And Best Network For Each Of Us.
We Ate At High Class Restaurants.
We Were Brought To Tip Top KTV/Massage Parlour.
All Expenses Were Well Covered By Them.

All The Arrangement Was Of Course Made By Our Middle Man Aka Body Guard!!! To Be Honest, The Places We Went And Saw Were Unforgetable & Unbelievable. As I Was The Youngest Among The 3 Of Us And 阿波 Was Close To My Age Group, We Could Almost Talked Everything Under The Sun!!! This Made Me Had The Best Benefits & Previlleges.

Our Journeys Everyday Was Quite Hectics, We Did Alot Of Travelling On Vehicles. But At Night, Our Hard Work Were All Compensated In Double Or Even Triple. Very Fast 2 Weeks Had Past, And We Had Our 1 Week Official Rest. On Our Last Night Of Our Duty, Both My Associates Told Me That They Intend To Go North And Visit Some Old Friends. As The 2 Old Faggots Had Been Working Together For More Than 20 Years, They Were Like Old Buddy!!! Actually, I Already Heard About Their Stories When I Knew I Was Coming With Them. I Was Well Prepared Even Though They Purposely Want Me Out During Our Break. Infact, I Was Lagi Happy To Be Alone.

阿波 Was Reluntant To Let Go The 2 Old Men As His Instruction To Him Was Crystal Clear!!! Protect Us!!! But The 2 Old Men Really Had Their Way To Convince Our GM To Release Them. Well, Since It Was Company Order, 阿波 Had To Listen Their Final Word.

My Heaven & Hell Week Happened During These Short 7 Days...
Yes, Its 7 Days But It Feels Like Months.....

Premier
Old 22-03-2010, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 20
RayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond repute

camping =D
Old 22-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
halcyon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please tell us quickly what happened during your 7 days in hell.
Old 23-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

After The 2 Old Men Left, 阿波 Sent Me A SMS!!!

阿波:发哥,你想跟我去我的俱乐部吗?
Bro Fa, Wanna Follow Me To My Club House?
发哥:波兄,当然好啦!
Bro Bo, Of Course!
阿波:那你15分钟下来,什么都别带,除了你老弟。。
Come down in 15mins, don't bring anything, except your small bro..
发哥:妈的B。。哈哈,好的!
#$%^..HaHa, Ok!

I Was Quite Excited And Straight Away Get Changed, Within 5 Mins I Was At The Lobby Waiting Anxiously For Him. 阿波 Arrived 5 Mins Later, We Walked Out Of The Lobby And Saw The Black BMW Slowly Stop Right Infront Of Us! 阿波 Signalled To The Driver And He Took Over The Driver Seat. The Driver Was Damn Happy And Left. I Took The Front Seat And 阿波 Drove Off Immediately. I Remember It Was Around 10PM, The Area Was Still Packed With Vehicles, Especially Taxi. 阿波 Drove Very Professionally, The Way He Overtook Vehicle And Taking Turns Were Swift And Steady. I Started The Conversation With Him Once We Enter Into The Expressway.

Throughout The 25Mins Of Journey, I Found Out That He Was Actually A Bodyguard For VVIPs. He Was In This Line For Almost 15 Years. He Learnt Martial Art Since He Was 7 Years Old And He Came From The Martial School Where 李连杰 Jet Li Was. Jet Li Was Then His Senior When He Was Sent In By His Father. He Told Me He Was Once A Personal Bodyguard Of One Of The Secret Society Clan In Hong Kong, Bodyguard Of A Famous Female Artise From Hong Kong Who Passed Away 2 Years Ago And One Of The China Leader In His Province. The Most Extreme Example I Want To Mention Was, He Was Once Ambushed By 6 Men. He Was Bashed With Parang & Metal Rod, This Incident Made Him Lie In The Hospital For Almost 6 Months. After He Recovered, He Found That It Was A Gangster Leader From GuangDong Who Was Behind All This. So He Decided To Take Revenge, He Followed This Men For 1 Month Before He Made His Move. Then One Fine Day, His Chance Came.
阿波 Did Not Killed Him But Instead He Cut Off Both His Legs Vein And Made Him Seat On The Wheel Chair For The Rest Of His Live! I Of Course Did Not Believed What He Said, What Went Into My Right Ear Came Out From My Left Ear. I Never Took His Stories As It Is At That Time!!!

After About 20Mins On The Expressay, He Took A Left Exit. It Was A Very Dark Road With Dim Lighting, The Road Condition Also Sucks Big Time! But What You See Is Not What You Expect. I Was Shocked When 阿波 Stopped The Car. On My Left Was A Huge Building, About 6 Storeys High. The Neon Lights That Was Flashing And Dancing Around Me Was Freaking Impressive!!! A Guy Wearing Black Suit Opened My Door And Invited Me Out. There Were 2 Rows Of MeiMei On The Steps Bowed And Greeted Me With Their Teh Voice, Really Made Me High At That Moment! The Man With The Suit Greeted 阿波 As 波爷... I Was Like KNN, TMD... So Young Became 爷爷 Already?

As We Walked Up The Steps, The MeiMeis On My Left And Right Were All Very Chio With Minimum Rating Of 8 For Look! They Were All Smiling Sweetly At Me. They Wore Tight Skily Dress That Revealed Everything In Translucant. Their Body & Boobs Were At Least Rating Of 8.5. 妈的B... My Dick Reacted In Chaos Mode Which Made Me So Uncomfortable. That Moment Was Fantastic!!! I Cant Imagine What Is Going To Happened Inside...

Premier
Old 23-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Blackmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

power bro, yr story rocks. pls continue.
Old 23-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Eh? How come bro qazz not here?

Great story, bro Premier. Ah Bo was bodyguard for Mei Yan Fang before ah?

Anyway, quite strange that bodyguards are selected from 北京武術学院 since they are more into performing than actual applications of it.

Beware clones...
Old 23-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: The Drugs, The Women And The Man I Encountered In ShenZhen - 花花世界

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Eh? How come bro qazz not here?

Great story, bro Premier. Ah Bo was bodyguard for Mei Yan Fang before ah?

Anyway, quite strange that bodyguards are selected from 北京武術学院 since they are more into performing than actual applications of it.
bro qazz qazz busy with other things leh....
Thks for the compliment!! I dunno who he protect but maybe its really MYF.
This was what he told me, whether bodyguards came from where you said... I really dun know.

Now I preparing my next write up... cya!!

Premier
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1