The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2004, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 22
Fuuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFuuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Jenny from Novena

Jenny from novena is about 40 lau guo.First time i go there, sop-message and then pop up the question whether wan any special.What i think i had never try a lady so old, but what the hat.she proceed to strip totally and stroke my cock saying she need young cock.She claim she a divorce with children.after that, she give lick all over my balll and proceed to suck my cock with cap whcih i insisted.after sucking, she proceed to sit on top of me ,with my cock inside.she say she love young cock and told me not to cum so fast.Proceed to fuck her -me on top now.Finally cannot tahan, cum .charge $100.

Second visit, charge only $80.Proceed to finger her and told her to spread her cheeby for me to take a good look-5 min to be exact.What a old cheeby.finger her and later she proceed to lick my ass.shiok.End up with a fuck job.It a good experience with old lady but i will proceed to young one now after having old lady to suck away my young cock-not so healty right

For brother out there, not for those who like young and pretty lady.
Old 03-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
sttanseb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysttanseb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jenny from Novena

Sometime drink freah milk sometime drink OLD Red wine, Good for Health!
Old 03-04-2004, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you lucky.... might find a Pearl inside the old oyster. HaHa. Glad u enjoyed humping her.
Old 03-04-2004, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thisanfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Jenny from Novena

Hi Bro,

Pls give brief description of this Jenny.

Thanks.
Old 14-04-2004, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
bigbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisanfield
Hi Bro,

Pls give brief description of this Jenny.

Thanks.
Hehe... some FR here from me.

Just tried Jenny. Opted for 1hr massage+scrub. She a lao goh, auntie who tries to dress up and make-up pretty. Definitely not for those who like pretty and young ones lah, don't say I never warn har. Me go there for good rubba and some experienced special. Indeed, her massage not bad, got strength and use oil. Unlike Karen, don't use oil and use her finger strength only.

Very chatty woman, claimed she divorced and two children. Sat on me while massaging, can feel her rubbing pussy on me. She keep turning on the fan saying she's very hot but actually I damn cold! I tell her if hot then remove clothes lor... Then she laughed and said I noti.

Then asked me to turn around and ask the golden question. I replied say 'no mood leh'. She said no mood how can my guo qi shen qi lai (flag raised up). I acted pai seh, then she start stripping already! She asked me if I know the market rate here, I said I know. I opted for full course.

Then she asked me to relax and then BBBJ for me, quite shiok. Asked me not to CIM, I said ok and I can tahan one. Then comes the f**king. Asked me if I prefer to be on top or the gal on top, I said anything. So we had combo of both. I think she enjoyed the fuck more than me, she keep saying hen shuang (very shiok) and really pounded very hard for someone her age! I also very 1111n (breathless) liao but she keep pullling me in to her and grab my head and kiss me all over. I released the load in missionary at maximum punding speed, nice. She commented I quite good at holding on, many customers will unload much earlier than me liao, donno real or not lah.

Damage 40+100.
Old 16-04-2004, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xxrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbird
Hehe... some FR here from me.

Just tried Jenny. Opted for 1hr massage+scrub. She a lao goh, auntie who tries to dress up and make-up pretty. Definitely not for those who like pretty and young ones lah, don't say I never warn har. Me go there for good rubba and some experienced special. Indeed, her massage not bad, got strength and use oil. Unlike Karen, don't use oil and use her finger strength only.

Very chatty woman, claimed she divorced and two children. Sat on me while massaging, can feel her rubbing pussy on me. She keep turning on the fan saying she's very hot but actually I damn cold! I tell her if hot then remove clothes lor... Then she laughed and said I noti.

Then asked me to turn around and ask the golden question. I replied say 'no mood leh'. She said no mood how can my guo qi shen qi lai (flag raised up). I acted pai seh, then she start stripping already! She asked me if I know the market rate here, I said I know. I opted for full course.

Then she asked me to relax and then BBBJ for me, quite shiok. Asked me not to CIM, I said ok and I can tahan one. Then comes the f**king. Asked me if I prefer to be on top or the gal on top, I said anything. So we had combo of both. I think she enjoyed the fuck more than me, she keep saying hen shuang (very shiok) and really pounded very hard for someone her age! I also very 1111n (breathless) liao but she keep pullling me in to her and grab my head and kiss me all over. I released the load in missionary at maximum punding speed, nice. She commented I quite good at holding on, many customers will unload much earlier than me liao, donno real or not lah.

Damage 40+100.
hi bro big bird,

mind if you can reveal the location of this joint? wanted to try this lady who can fuck back...
Old 16-04-2004, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrain
hi bro big bird,

mind if you can reveal the location of this joint? wanted to try this lady who can fuck back...
Bro, ain't it obvious from the title of this thread? For the address, just click on my signature below which will link you to Yellow Pages and do a search from there.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 16-04-2004, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 22
BabySpiderman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBabySpiderman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any description on looks, and body make up? thin, meaty? boobsy?

Thanks!
Old 18-04-2004, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrain
hi bro big bird,

see your pm.
Old 18-04-2004, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySpiderman
Any description on looks, and body make up? thin, meaty? boobsy?

Thanks!
auntie type lah. go for her massage if you want, its quite good. She meaty type, not for those who like pretty gals, get what i mean?
Old 18-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xxrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bigbird...
Old 18-04-2004, 07:04 PM
Shadowerd

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

PM me also leh... I very interested in knowing that location too..
Old 18-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you do not know where is this hc and you need others to tell you specifically despite mr ck offering a link to click and check yourself, you are most likely too young to enter. be forewarned, you have to surrender your ic..
Old 18-04-2004, 11:59 PM
Shadowerd

got direct link mah? sorry I could not catch the ball...

only hint I got was Novena and yellowpages

I really dun know what is the place name or which part of novena to start searching for at all....

FYI: I'm over 25 but can consider newbie to sg activity... friend brought me to jb recently then my third eye open up and I got hook on such stuff
Old 19-04-2004, 12:26 AM
kwailum28

[QUOTE=Shadowerd]got direct link mah? sorry I could not catch the ball...

only hint I got was Novena and yellowpages

I really dun know what is the place name or which part of novena to start searching for at all....

Jenny at Novena H.C. situated at Goldhill Plaza #03-09
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1