The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2004, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Overseas China Cunts = Gold Plated?

Hi bros,

Had just come back from a clubbing session with my buddies. We had discussed at length on girls(what's new?), actually in depth discussion on the china girls in singapore.

Gnn, seems that china girls in singapore have gold plated CBs, they are so much more expensive as compared to their counterparts in china.

FL in GL = 100 sgd / 480rmb
Lanjiao overworked old bird from china type
FL in China = 35 sgd / 150rmb
Fresh village girls 1st time in big city type

KTV Overnight in SG = 300 sgd / 1440 rmb
Dynasty average type
KTV Overnight in SZ = 167 sgd /800 rmb
Club Lido super type

Gnn, told my friends who never whore b4 in china to try and make the trip there. Save their bullets (Sperm and money) and come to china with me.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 01-04-2004, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Overseas China Cunts = Gold Plated?

Quote:
Originally posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Hi bros,

Had just come back from a clubbing session with my buddies. We had discussed at length on girls(what's new?), actually in depth discussion on the china girls in singapore.

Gnn, seems that china girls in singapore have gold plated CBs, they are so much more expensive as compared to their counterparts in china.

FL in GL = 100 sgd / 480rmb
Lanjiao overworked old bird from china type
FL in China = 35 sgd / 150rmb
Fresh village girls 1st time in big city type

KTV Overnight in SG = 300 sgd / 1440 rmb
Dynasty average type
KTV Overnight in SZ = 167 sgd /800 rmb
Club Lido super type

Gnn, told my friends who never whore b4 in china to try and make the trip there. Save their bullets (Sperm and money) and come to china with me.
Bro....You need to look at the picture from a different angle before you think we in Sland are "over-charged".

You got to realise this is Singpore which is more than 3000km away (nearest) and take bet. 3.5 to 7.5 hrs even with direct flight. They have to fly here....not by taking a bus.

To be fair, these gal are here with lots of other "costs" or investments depending on how you call it. Like passport fee , visa fee(middle men) , flight charges, accomodation, sland cost of living etc.... Morever they got a big "over hanging " risk b'cos they are illegal here. If they got caught by anti-vice, all their investments will go down the drain.....

Agreed with you on the price of the FL or SW in China is much cheaper but so are their expences...

But not night club or KTV gals in big city. 800rmb for O/N in SZ... only applies to those small local KTV joints or in some small cities like Chang Ping, Sheung Kou, Chang Mu Toa. For big nightclub or KTV like "Sunshine", "Peter au", Yuen Gin etc.... 1000 rmb is the standard price and you will have to pay the 300rmb sitting fee. So it's not really too far from the RMB1440 we pay here.

Even in surburb like Dong guang- Hou Jie. 1000 rmb is the standard....For Sharaton 1200rmb is the starting price. During my last trip there in January, some "ang pei" even demanded 1500rmb. But they are really gorgious....Knn...my Taiwanese friends pay for them plus tips the following for the excellent satisfaction they got. Who am i to say they are wronged ???

Shanghai and Beijing are even higher. For a top class KTV in SH....like "tien sha ren jian"....minimium charge is 1200rmb plus 300 rmb for sitting fee....boy !!! this is higher then our Sland price. That's why I seldom "ta-pao" ktv gals in SH..... Even the second tier but good class KTV in SH like " Gin Ser Yang Guang" start of with 1000rmb plus 300 rmb sitting fee.

An outing in a HC (only so so class) in Sh with with a FJ for around 2 hrs will cost around 780rmb (S$162.50).....Is it cheap ???

I was just back from Bj in earlier Mar. A o/n in a ok class KTV in Chao Yang district cost 1000rmb plus 300rmb sitting fee. That was after some hard nego by my local partners....Initally the mummy demanded 1200rmb plus 300rmb. Knn...the gal was from Si1111n not BJ ok ... ...

So my friend depending where and what class of KTV you go.... the price in Sland is actually not much higher.

Yes... you can save cost by going China. Patronised those BBS loh....almost same as us visiting the S$40 thai or "banana leg" leh..... Or travelled inward to small towns like Chang ping, Heng Li, Heng gang, Huang Guang, Xin Tang etc....loh.

In Singapore whenever we bring a PRC gal to a hotel...it's actually 100% zero risk on us with the law. But not in China though.....prosititution is still illegal however small the risk may be and depending on your luck.....

In DG, I stayed in a five star hotel for only 295rmb (corporate rate). A 5 star hotel in Singapore like the Marriot, Ritz Carton, Hyatt regency will probably cost the same figure but in Sin dlr.

Singapore is an international city so are out cost of living.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Imported goods are always more expensive bo and like what Bro Sinoview say. They have much obligation too.....

I paid US 100 for one PRC in Dubai, The same piece of meat would coust US 300 here in Jakarta.

Who else know about the prices oversea??

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 01-04-2004, 01:23 PM
Samster

cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My apologies if i have mislead any of u guys in anyway.

Actually my main point of this thread is to tell some of our bros here not to spend too much on imported china cunts but instead venture overseas and fuck them there.

Better variety, price and quality.

Some of my friends have been spending too much money and effort in fucking the KTV meimeis here. Gnn. 300 a pop? Pay 150 more and he can go hongkong liao. Most importantly, the girls there really appreciate us foreigner fuckers, and they treat us much nicer. Gnn, remembered last time fuck those GL 100 FL....pui totally cannot make it.

However not all of us have the time and energy to go overseas but.....trust me the china girls here mostly are rejects
Old 01-04-2004, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman
Imported goods are always more expensive bo and like what Bro Sinoview say. They have much obligation too.....

I paid US 100 for one PRC in Dubai, The same piece of meat would coust US 300 here in Jakarta.

Cheers
Yo, i paid about 120 or 130 pounds fucking thai / china girls in London. Gnn, crazy prices but what to do? Hard to find asian cunts there.

Ang mohs are not so good to fuck leh.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:37 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Cheers
Ya, ya ....I forgot to mention the PRC gals in Jakarta are really the "pricecy and highly regarded" lot inspite of the present of so many beautiful Indonesian ceweks........

The O/n price of a PRC gal in Jarkata is more than three times that of a nice Indonesian gal in a good class night club in jakarta. These Indo chinese men just gone"crazy" and prepared to pay many times more on these PRC gals then their local Indo gals.......... The standard quote for a PRC gal in jakarta for an o/n is around 2.5 million rp which is slightly more than S$500. Bro Rainman am I correct ????

Jakarta is probably a more apropriate place to use the term "gold plated cunt"s..... Heee.....heee.......
Old 01-04-2004, 01:43 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Cheers
prices are always better at supply source, but not everyone has the convenience to go to the source everytime.

Example booking a puying at Hdy for full day cost oni 1,500b (SGD70) but it cost at least RM600 ~ Rm700 at JB (SGD300~SGD350) whereas at Orchard Tower, thats probably the price for just overnite.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 01-04-2004, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by cbjuiceyumseng
.....trust me the china girls here mostly are rejects
Again...depending on where you go lah. If to GL and Joo chiat...sure you are right.

You will change your mind if you go take a look at those in good class ktvs around Apollo and Concord Hotel around Havelock road.

My friends and I travel all over China practically every month yet we still can enjoy the company of the PRC mei2 in these places......... The only different is that we probably have to spend slightly more here ( the liquor in Sland is relatively very expensive and we enjoy drinking)....that's the only difference.

Anyway nowaday, the Prc gals in big cities like BJ, SH, GZ and SZ are also no more "angel" and goon-do" ok ????? They will travel to places where they can market themselves best......... Believe me, I have met PRC in London too. We will be wrong if we think they are "rejects"....she is one of the more beautiful prc gals I ever met.

Those who been to Macau will know that Macau got the best and most variety of PRC beauties in the world. You can never find that anywhere else not even in BJ, SH or Dalian

Cheers

Last edited by Sinoview; 01-04-2004 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cant get enough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
It is like that lah

Hi Bros,

It is like that lah....All the extra money is not actually going to the gals pocket lah....
All to the OKT which charges huge amount in terms of Accomodation, Flights and etc....
So the gals only earn a little more then what is at home...

Had a good time in a place call Sa Long Chun (Sand Dragon Village) in Shenzhen...
Like a GL with all the gals sitting in small lanes...all young chicks...Hongkis favourite place during weekend and holidays...
Rediculous price....one shot, do it over there is 120-150 RMB...
I last time bring the gal...19 yr old go to hotel room...200 RMB...
Same price you pay like GL but quality and privacy.

When come over here....high price and no service....

Go Soho in London....want to see strip show, end up 3 of us kanna con by them and pay over 100 GBP for only drinks....
Fuck them!!!!last time still green horn, so stupid!
Old 01-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
Again...depend on where you go lah. If to GL and Joo chiat...sure you are right.

You will change your mind if you go to those good class ktvs around Apollo and Concord Hotel in Havelock road. Quality at hacklock road KTVS like lido are generally good but damn it, some places in Shanghai and Macau has angels !!! This place i go often for KTV in shenzhen, tianshanrenjian has some very good girls too.

My friends and I travelled to over China practically every month yet we still can enjoy the company of the PRC mei2 in these places......... The only different is that we probably have to spend more here....that's the only different.

Nowadays, the Prc gals in big cities like BJ, SH, GZ and SZ are also no more "angel" ok ?????

Cheers
I dun go Joo Chiat and local KTVs in havelock road often anymore as i got to travel to china each month for work just like u.

Quality-wise, me thinks Macau has some of the finest china ladies there. Trick i use is to reject the 1st few platoons of cunts which will promp the mamasan to bring out the gems.

True, u said the big cities meimei are no longer angels lah, they finished BMT liao in places like dongguan and zhuhai
Old 01-04-2004, 01:59 PM
Samster

Re: It is like that lah

Quote:
Originally posted by cant get enough
Hi Bros,

It is like that lah....All the extra money is not actually going to the gals pocket lah....
All to the OKT which charges huge amount in terms of Accomodation, Flights and etc....
So the gals only earn a little more then what is at home...

Had a good time in a place call Sa Long Chun (Sand Dragon Village) in Shenzhen...
Like a GL with all the gals sitting in small lanes...all young chicks...Hongkis favourite place during weekend and holidays...
Rediculous price....one shot, do it over there is 120-150 RMB...
I last time bring the gal...19 yr old go to hotel room...200 RMB...
Same price you pay like GL but quality and privacy.

When come over here....high price and no service....

Go Soho in London....want to see strip show, end up 3 of us kanna con by them and pay over 100 GBP for only drinks....
Fuck them!!!!last time still green horn, so stupid!
Thank you bro, will check this Sand Dragon Village out. Btw i last went to this place call Sha-Jui also, this is also machiam like GL. Very chaotic. I like it.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Punanilovr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Damn....
I think Jakarta is more than gold plated already...may be it's Platinum plated already! Considered the girl here mostly are more than 25 years old already. Damn sian. Dunno how many time they already being "used".
But recently I un-covered one joint that serve mei mei for only 1 million rupiah (SGD200). Well, the age wise is still around 25. But I think more competition finally bring down the fprice abit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Ya, ya ....I forgot to mention the PRC gals in Jakarta are really the "pricecy and highly regarded" lot inspite of the present of so many beautiful Indonesian ceweks........

The O/n price of a PRC gal in Jarkata is more than three times that of a nice Indonesian gal in a good class night club in jakarta. These Indo chinese men just gone"crazy" and prepared to pay many times more on these PRC gals then their local Indo gals.......... The standard quote for a PRC gal in jakarta for an o/n is around 2.5 million rp which is slightly more than S$500. Bro Rainman am I correct ????

Jakarta is probably a more apropriate place to use the term "gold plated cunt"s..... Heee.....heee.......
Old 03-04-2004, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Just a piece of information for you guys, PRC rates in Btm = ST SGD200-300, LT SGD300-400.
My philosophy;
When you are China, never ask for Nasi Padang.
And when you are in Indonesia, never ask for Peking Duck.
They will both cost more but not as tasty…
Old 03-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punanilovr
Damn....
I think Jakarta is more than gold plated already...may be it's Platinum plated already! Considered the girl here mostly are more than 25 years old already. Damn sian. Dunno how many time they already being "used".
But recently I un-covered one joint that serve mei mei for only 1 million rupiah (SGD200). Well, the age wise is still around 25. But I think more competition finally bring down the fprice abit.
Wah! no wonder never see you anymore! Jakarta happening or not? I may go down there pretty soon and hope to meet up with you... got to know a nice indo lady (damn white) and hope to hang ard with her there....
Old 03-04-2004, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
Just a piece of information for you guys, PRC rates in Btm = ST SGD200-300, LT SGD300-400.
My philosophy;
When you are China, never ask for Nasi Padang.
And when you are in Indonesia, never ask for Peking Duck.
They will both cost more but not as tasty…
Fucking well said!!!

The Source!! The Source!!! (Quoted, The MAtrix Revolutions)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1