The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
trader13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Local Girls - what's your take?

What's your take on local girls in current age?

There are a lot more post-28 y.o. girls that are single and unmarried nowadays. And government statistics have shown that there are more girls than men in Singapore.

Somehow, during my travels, I find that there is certain difference in class that the girls in sg nowadays are beginning to lack. Or am I just being picky?
Old 14-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Local Girls - what's your take?

You are not alone. Heard from many reservist mates (not just from my camp) that they are not settling down. Those who settled down mostly went for foreign wives.

Only the wealthier reservists mates went for local wives. But these guys were minority.

My personal view is, why bother with sg girls.... cos you dun want to marry the wrong woman. Marriage is grand and divorce is ten times grand. Heard too many horror stories. If you have not read flowerpod, girls not so easy one these days. Before you can talk about marriage, they want to review your bank account. Point is, if you good, they stay. If you no good, you die.

End of the day, if we (guys) don't have enough money, marriage is too expensive a game or process. How many marriages can a sg guy go through? The more important question, how many times can you afford to go to see the lawyer?

Women not so simple like our parents time. Those days, if hubby sick or cannot work, the wife come out to work or do something. Now, if hubby lose job or no money, threaten divorce or walk out.

We Sillyporeans are mostly poor salaried workers. Welcome to the 21st century Singapore where marriage is just another drama of life and a game which only the rich can afford to play.
Old 14-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
Stormer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStormer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Only small minority of local gals worth the effort as they are not materialist. Problem is, they have friends and parents that are.

For all that the locals gals want, they have very little to offer.
Old 14-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
Achelouz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAchelouz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most of our local girls I see really don't worth what they want from our guys, unfortunately. To put it in general, sg girls shld all marry wealthy foreigners, if they kenna anything bad, well at least they shld have spent bombs on the guy liao, since our girls are generally v pro in spending.

Many of my sg guy pals dun hv local sg gf, some either married their malaysian/chinese/viet gf, or are still single bachelors. Those who married our own girls and are still happily married stand in the minority grp. As for myself, the last time I went into r/s with a sg girl was during my days schooling in poly. Since in the working life, I have not met a single sg girl attractive in personality enough to move my heart to woo her haha.

Jux my 2 cents on our girls, cheers.
Old 14-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
trader13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so i guess the issue is materialism?

I don't deny it is a girl's right to ask for what's good in life but then again the term materialistic arise only when the girl is asking for something that is beyond what normal guys can afford?

Or is it because everything in Sg is measured by money and power therefore the girls inadvertently think along the same line as well?

I feel that some girls in sg are too masculine. they behave talk and act like men and demands the same rights as men and also want to retain their rights as women at the same time.

And also nowadays, the younger generation of men are also encouraging it by being too soft. (look at the number of boys who carry their gf's handbags nowadays..)
Old 14-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Softcore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well it's like my maxim: Don't Be Average.

I think part of it has to do with your socio-economic background as well. Quality women are attracted to quality men. This quality can be in the form of wealth, personality, et cetera. So long as you have something to offer beyond the average, I don't think you'll not be in demand.

The alternative for the less well to do would be to marry a foreign bride or to work your ass off to succeed. Actually, why even bother getting married in the first place? It has never been a perquisite for a successful life.
Old 14-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trader13 View Post
Or is it because everything in Sg is measured by money and power therefore the girls inadvertently think along the same line as well?

I feel that some girls in sg are too masculine. they behave talk and act like men and demands the same rights as men and also want to retain their rights as women at the same time.

And also nowadays, the younger generation of men are also encouraging it by being too soft. (look at the number of boys who carry their gf's handbags nowadays..)
Yes, I guess so. SG sluts are protected by the laws here. So they dare to speak louder than us.
Beyond SG, they are nothing.

Yes, I see a lot of SG wimpy guys giving in to SG sluts....haiz. They are willing party. Can't help them much.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 14-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
Fail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sigh seems like I no need to dream of getting married to a local guy in this life liao, from the way u guys think of us local girls...hahaha....
Old 14-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cail80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agreed with u. i suppose this is wat they call genetic selection. women will find the best possible partner to mate and bear a child.

well in today's world, the resources is money. so i dont blame the gals at all. i only blame myself for not earning more than the rest. LOL...
Old 14-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fail View Post
Sigh seems like I no need to dream of getting married to a local guy in this life liao, from the way u guys think of us local girls...hahaha....
Is a true fact. Neither i would marry a local gal if possible. Seen too many true life example.
Old 14-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
Riquelme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRiquelme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well, this is a very interesting topic, I guess this is an urban society problem and it is almost inevitable.

Gals and guys now get equal education and job opportunities and in many occasion we often find gers doing better than the guys espeically in the sales industry.

We may be emphasizing an equal society for both sexes, but deep down inside i believe gers will still want their other half to do better than them. Gals be honest and share with us.

On the contrary, guys ego may not allow their other half to do better than themselves. Well for me i won't want my wife to do better than me. Can call me an MCP I do not mind. But i rather have a smaller house or take public transport without a car and not compromise with a life partner who is a better earner than I am.

This is a vicious cycle and will carry on unless we are ready for the non traditional "penguin father" situation. Probably our Asian culture is still not ready to receive such changes in our ever improving society yet.

Just my 2ct worth, no offense to any sexes.
Old 14-03-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AustinPowers is Cool - loads of Potential

why do u still want to bother about local gals?

there aren't many good lookers about them - if looks are important to u.

marriage is like any other commercial transaction -- most of the time the man will go for a girl's looks, youth (and personality or good reputation -- didn't sleep around or virgin), whilst the girl will go for a man's ability (ability to make money and perform in bed). So don't you see it is an exchange -- meeting each other's requirements.

because we are 'lucky' that singapore is quite a developed country and the Sg dollar is quite big, we have an advantage if we go to less developed countries to look for a mate. go to china (but not shanghai and beijing becos these cities have become richer than singapore) if u r chinese and want a chinese wife. or malaysia. or go to thailand, vietnam, etc., if u don't mind the language barrier (inability to communicate is not a good thing though).

so for the local girls, don't worry about them. there will be guys who want them. and angmos and ABCs also find them attractive because they can speak good english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trader13 View Post
What's your take on local girls in current age?

There are a lot more post-28 y.o. girls that are single and unmarried nowadays. And government statistics have shown that there are more girls than men in Singapore.

Somehow, during my travels, I find that there is certain difference in class that the girls in sg nowadays are beginning to lack. Or am I just being picky?
Old 15-03-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
Fail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Is a true fact. Neither i would marry a local gal if possible. Seen too many true life example.
Luckily I am not exactly looking for somebody to marry then
I wonder if I can find a guy just to live together for companionship? he earns and spends his own, I earn and spend my own, and we can enjoy eating/talking/fucking together?
Old 15-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fail View Post
Don't worry...most of us just kpkb only la. In the end, most of us also LL marry local girls.

Just like local girls also complain about us being unromantic, boring...blah blah blah. But in the end also end up with us.
Old 15-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

at most only 3 out of 10 local ladies are wife-material, can be a good wife and mother. Most of the local ladies out there are too materialistic, when you have a good career, owns a landed property and drives a coupe or at least a mercs/beemer, they will flock to you, try to catch your attention. When going out with you, will tell you like this and that, dinners at expensive restaurants is always expected that the guy pay (if at least they offered to pay we also more song, won't feel like a cash tree to her). Then for those career women, they will demand more than expensive gifts and concern, they need you as the guy to match her intellect and engage her in 'debates'..simply too troublesome local ladies, it is not as if they are that pretty and able in beds but there are always good ones out there.

I once worked in our neighbouring msia and sometimes i would say their girls/ladies are more decent and good. They don't expect that much and are more down-to-earth, maybe it is all about the upbringing. At work, you can see the difference local ladies and your msian colleagues treat the cleaner auntie. Local ladies will act high class and try to seduce those high post personnel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1