The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
AngGu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bell Disco Pub @ lor 9?!?!?!?

Anyone been to Bell Disco Pub @ geylang lor 9 just beside 珠海 KTV.. I alway walk pass there and see a lot of young Vietnam girls outside.. But haven try yet.. Don't fun anot? Any comment from brother here??
Old 15-03-2010, 03:40 AM
Samster

Re: Bell Disco Pub @ lor 9?!?!?!?

Looks like no brothers here has been there b4!! I will try it out and let brother here know how izzit about..
Old 15-03-2010, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

maybe u can try out and write a fr?
Old 16-03-2010, 05:27 AM
Samster

Today got the mood to drink, and the 1st pub that come across my mind was bell!!(a pub i alway wanted to try) So call up my kaki and here we go.. Reach there about 11pm.. The pub was full of girls(i can say the are more girls than the guys!!!) and is real lot of them are young chick.. The price of the drinks are reasonable.. Oh.. And not to forget about the dancer, she another hot chick too.. If i have to rate this disco pub i would rate it 7.5 Brothers can give a try and come back with some comment also..

Enjoy&cheers
Old 17-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

One of the brother here have zap me don't for what.. Pls let me know what did i do wrong?
Old 17-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngGu View Post
The pub was full of girls(i can say the are more girls than the guys!!!) and is real lot of them are young chick..
Enjoy&cheers
I have never been here yet as there are alot other places to cheong but your FR is tempting.

Few months back, a recce team was send here but they U-turn back to GL42 area.

young gals? how young? range?

Quote:
One of the brother here have zap me don't for what.. Pls let me know what did i do wrong?
I upped your point previously...
with go FR, more bros will up your points.
no worries
Old 17-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

just up bro ang gu. just keep update ba
Old 17-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reach there about 11pm.. The pub was full of girls(i can say the are more girls than the guys!!!) and is real lot of them are young chick.. The price of the drinks are reasonable..
I have been to Bell a few times. Earlier than 12, not many gals. Maybe times have changed....
Beer at $25 throughout the nite.
Young chick but not sure got quality or not.... maybe times have changed.
If u have given a impartial FR, I will up u too

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 17-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
was bell.Reach there about 11pm.. The pub was full of girls(i can say the are more girls than the guys) and is real lot of them are young chick.. The price of the drinks are reasonable.. about the dancer, she another hot chick too.. this disco pub i would rate it 7.5
Enjoy&cheers
Good report. Up you some points.

Since Lips was closed ( up for rent now ), i looked for a similiar pub and Mask 81, Lockers on Geyland and all the pubs in in JC are letdowns. All don't want to let single person sit where he likes. " You single, you please sit there " and in the bloody corner, said the service persons. Lips service persons never done such bullshit crap before to me.

Yes, i know where Bell is. And will check it out.
Old 17-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Good report. Up you some points.

Since Lips was closed ( up for rent now ), i looked for a similiar pub and Mask 81, Lockers on Geyland and all the pubs in in JC are letdowns.
where is this place?

correction:
Mask 51
Lookers

sometime sit coner is good. more privacy and more hanky panky.
too bad I do not cheong alone, so seldom hanky panky
Old 17-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
where is this place?

correction:
Mask 51
Lookers

sometime sit coner is good. more privacy and more hanky panky.
too bad I do not cheong alone, so seldom hanky panky
KangTuo,

Typo mistakes. Correction:
Jazzy51
Mask81
Lockers

SitDark corner will have privacy and hanky panky ( touch hands, waist, thighs = not my hanky panky. Touch nipples, squeeze tits, kiss, scratch Y spot = my hanky panky ) but not sit in corner with spotlights zooming on you.
Old 17-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
vitruvius79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there 2 weeks ago, not many girls leh. Maybe they all starting to come back.
Old 18-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Go there to take taxi home. Take a peep inside, not many customers at 11.30pm... About 10gals sitting around and outside. As for quality, i dun not comment much, 1 man's meat is another's poison

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 18-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Go there to take taxi home. Take a peep inside, not many customers at 11.30pm... About 10gals sitting around and outside. As for quality, i dun not comment much, 1 man's meat is another's poison
I thought you are not free for few weeks. How come you appear in GL???
Old 18-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I thought you are not free for few weeks. How come you appear in GL???
Not free to chiong. Not "allow" to take gal. But still can go JC/GL for dinner and drink. I think this place BELL disco, u can try out alone. U could find some gems inside

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1