The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future
En Xuan with her own weebly – super accurate photos, so you decide

Was feeling horny 2nd day, but even though some of the hotter FL said they would work over the long weekend, all not available. Started surfing on adpost, but the session was so good, I googled her name to see if there were any previous FRs and came upon this weebly:

Fantasy come true girl enxuan - Home

No PMs please – the contact is on the weebly. I like this system – direct advertising – it is a punter’s market. Kudos to the handling agent.

The facts:

Name: En Xuan

Look: 7 / 10 to 8 / 10 for face (some OKTs would rate her 9 / 10. Will not reject when at your door.)

Body: Photos are super accurate. Past shoulder length hair, soft, natural B+ / C- breasts, lovely pink nipples. Only flaw with big breasted girls, she has a tummy.

Cunt: Average density pubes, but labia is hairless, and the overall package (with the lips) is surprisingly very beautiful. KY encouraged wet, clean, no smell. As tight as expected. Very beautiful, well-shaped ass. View from fucking from behind can make you cum.

Service: Soft, sensual (no hard-core suction), excellent blow (no bare-back). A little passive in fucking, but all positions possible. Fake moaning, but good enough.

Price: $80. Not pushing you to try, but if like me, you see the photo and need to fuck her, trust me – the photos are real.
Old 17-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jeesiaosiao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: En Xuan with her own weebly – super accurate photos, so you decide

nice recommendation!
Old 17-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hotshots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

poonani bro great gem here. is it at hotel or does en xuan has her own room?
Old 17-02-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 18
ahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tasty!!!!!!! Thumbs up! ....

Camp for FR
Old 17-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
tukimin11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytukimin11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just called... Good business for her... booked till evening for the day... Forgot to ask what the $80 includes.....

Operates in hotel.... the usual practice

any review on what her speciality is?
Old 17-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
spidery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspidery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah!!! SYT leh... with Big Neh Neh leh!!! Wah...
Thanks man bro...
Bro Tukimin u fast hand fast leg leh... i also tot of booking today Evening de... haha
Old 17-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

To the 30 bros who PMed me.

[1] no PMs please

[2] it is actually only one click to her contact, instead of 30 taps to type a message to me.
Old 17-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

She was also known as Rui Ling in other forum right ???

And ya, she is good, must try gem.

Happy Lunar New Year

Cheers
pgyk
Old 17-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

yup had tried her before, one of those real one from adposts
not slim type, bah bah baby fats, the melon quite big
from my sexxion, after i unload, she still damn horny
wants me to finger fuck her till she release, not everyday you get horny FL like that....lol
Old 17-02-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 18
ahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser639 View Post
yup had tried her before, one of those real one from adposts
not slim type, bah bah baby fats, the melon quite big
from my sexxion, after i unload, she still damn horny
wants me to finger fuck her till she release, not everyday you get horny FL like that....lol
wah!!!!!! looks like she a super horny type.....

guess off day must try her liao
Old 17-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lomu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for FR . Any bros tried yet?
Old 17-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
speed1016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Direct marketing! Smart move. pretty cute pics too!
Old 17-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
undefeated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First off Kong Xi Fa Cai to all samsters. Thanks to bro Poonani's contact.

Was about to make appointment with some FL but thought of just looking through SBF in the morning, just for fun. Saw bro Poonani's posting and checked out her beebly. Wow! SYT with dua neh neh? Some more got contact..... Straight away sms her to make appointment and she told me she's free in the afternoon.

Due to some miscommunications she gave my slot to some others. Don't waste time leow, called her to clarify matters. She told me what time she'll be free so I proceeded to the location, found a coffee shop to have a drink and wait. After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, smsed her to ask for timing. Half an hour later she'll be free so ok lah, proceed to the designated love nest.

Reached the love nest and got a room after a short wait. Wah lao eh, so many people no need to work and come out to bonk ah...hmmm.....Went to the room and smsed her the number. After a short while she appeared at the door. Looks wise, slightly different from her weebly shot. Guess those are heavy makeup shots and she didn't put on as much makeup now. But still quite syt lah, very petite sized girl. we chatted for a while about the miscommunication, for me I guess it's also to break the ice bah. But she's quite a friendly girl so no need too much time and effort to break the ice. She suggested we go bathe and so we both stripped down. I think she's a c cupper and got little bit of tummy. However she's not fat so overall still ok. Bathe was sop but she did rabba me a bit with her melons, twice I think.

Dried myself and waited for her to finish. She came out with a cup of water.... hmmm...... She started catbath on me and she did use a bit of water to do so. However the water is not very warm so can't really feel the effect, but I guess I appreciate her effort bah? Short while later she capped me to BJ. Asked whether does she BBBJ and she politely said "no". Ok lah, no fish prawn also good right? BBBJ was also SOP, nothing to shout about. After a while she asked whether do I want her on top. I said ok lah. So she rode cowgirl. After a few pumps she pulled my hand. I guess she wants me to get up and pump her bah? Ok lah, sat up and pumped her. However, this position is quite siong, especially for fat guys like me. So changed position but I guess I'm too tired and mini me just refused to "grow up". So she suggested to HJ me until I come and can COB. So she applied some KY on mini me and HJ until I cummed on her boobs. Would have preferred to finished off in bonking position but what to do? Mini me not co-operative......

She suggested that I rest for a while before I go wash up and she went ahead to wash up. After she finished she came out and got dressed. Guess I'll have to wash up myself lah. After finishing I came out and she's all dressed and ready to go. Got her message and paid her and said "bye bye".

Here's my honest ratings for En Xuan:

BJ: 5/10 (Not exactly the best I've had)
HJ: 6/10
Painting/Fingering: Tried fingering but seems like she don't allow so didn't force
CIM/COF/COB/AR/AJ: COB ok, the rest didn't ask
GFE: 5/10 (Maybe her business very good so didn't really spend time to build up GF feeling bah?)
Massage: No massage
If you think my FR was helpful please up my points so that I can continue to get contacts from other bros and write FR's, thank you.
Old 17-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried sms twice but no reply...
Old 18-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10810 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

1stly thanks bro poonani for the ctc, didn't know her ctc is actually stated at her weebly pic.. pm already then realised..Tried her yesterday overall sexxion was great, we can click quite well, she really quite a sweet syt.She told me she was from adpost previously.
Below are my ratings for her:
Look:7.5/10(sweet syt)
Skin: 8/10(very fair & soft)
Cat bath:7/10(she luvs to lick my small nips)
BJ: 7/10 (she blow quite long for me)
Frenching: Nil
Painting: Nil
Fingering: yes(I manage to make her wet after rubbing her small cherry)
Pussy:8/10(really wet & tight)
FJ: 7/10(bonk her her 2 positions)
GFE: 7/10 (Got abit of KC..can click well, quite chatty)
RTF: Yes.When I need syt TLC..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1