The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2004, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mugger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sheila

Sorry to post this thread but am looking to find out if the infamous Sheila is still working - she is the one who gives the best BBBJ with CIM

Thanks
Old 15-03-2004, 10:11 AM
Samster

raven2822 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Maybe you can find her in the "jungle".....Please give more info if you want better reply..
Old 15-03-2004, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
I think he is referring to the one working at ex-Delight now Daijiko HC. Not sure if she is still there but wjy don't you just pick up the phone, press 8 buttons and the answer is there!
Old 15-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ugaia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sometimes you cannot do that as another girl by the name of Sheila may be there. So even if the recep says they have, but you are not getting the original Sheila, then how?

So, your method not very good leh.

Ugaia
Old 15-03-2004, 05:08 PM
Samster

mugger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy

Sorry, did not know that she was so unknown. From my information, she is early 30s Eurasian ladybreast size B/handful. She does BBBJ with CIM and then swallows the load. Previous posts on her have always rated her very highly for BBBJ but can't seem to find her posts anymore. I wondering if she working in former IP?
Old 15-03-2004, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Travelman is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally posted by mugger
Sorry, did not know that she was so unknown. From my information, she is early 30s Eurasian ladybreast size B/handful. She does BBBJ with CIM and then swallows the load. Previous posts on her have always rated her very highly for BBBJ but can't seem to find her posts anymore. I wondering if she working in former IP?
she is now at Riverview Health centre (Riverview Hotel 5th Floor)
Old 16-03-2004, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of
I tried her about 2 years back at Dajiko. Service-wise not bad, but too professional, and try to lead too much. But the worse is when I checked my wallet and found $50 less in there. I had just withdrawn money before that, so I know how many $50 notes I have in my wallet. So that was the last time I saw her. Good riddance.
Old 16-03-2004, 11:06 AM
Samster

noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by ugaia
Sometimes you cannot do that as another girl by the name of Sheila may be there. So even if the recep says they have, but you are not getting the original Sheila, then how?

So, your method not very good leh.

Ugaia
Let me teach you. If you are not a regular there, pretend to be one. Ask if Sheila is STILL working there, confirm with the recept that is the Sheila who has been working there for over 10 years. Nothing wrong to ask more.
Old 16-03-2004, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by noppensg
Let me teach you. If you are not a regular there, pretend to be one. Ask if Sheila is STILL working there, confirm with the recept that is the Sheila who has been working there for over 10 years. Nothing wrong to ask more.
Bro

You are too helpful, I normally don't bother with people who doubt me.

BTW I've "retired" from the HC scene for quite a while now, you?

regards

Last edited by Looksee; 16-03-2004 at 11:14 AM.
Old 16-03-2004, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Looksee
Bro

regards
R U retiring from PRC too?
Old 16-03-2004, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Looksee
Bro

regards
Well, me struggling with life as you know. So i think one good deed a day may help me to acculumate fortune and good luck. You still swimming among the fishes in the China Sea?
Old 22-03-2004, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mino5010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
FR on Sheila

Sheila - jawanese gal

massage : 6/10 (hard massage)
followed by soft massage...hope u guys know the feeling of fingering all over the body

bbbj:8/10 (nice sucking almost swallow...but not swallow..she said used towel to spit)
fj: never tried
over all friendly
Old 23-03-2004, 01:16 AM
ChemicalAli

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Sheila

Quote:
Originally posted by mugger
Sorry to post this thread but am looking to find out if the infamous Sheila is still working - she is the one who gives the best BBBJ with CIM

Thanks
She is at Riverview, 5 floor.Known by the name of Sarah. She claims that she works only part time, mostly alternate nights. She claims that she was once kept therefore out of circulation.

She is the one with the cocked eye, right? Very famous during her hey days at Daichi Hotel Harbour View but in the 1990s.

Please see this link, for a better enjoyment of her bbbj:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...pagenu mber=1
Old 23-03-2004, 08:35 AM
Samster

Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by shagman69
R U retiring from PRC too?
Bro

Still active with PRC but less travelling nowadays.

When are we having our drink?

regards
Old 23-03-2004, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by noppensg
Well, me struggling with life as you know. So i think one good deed a day may help me to acculumate fortune and good luck. You still swimming among the fishes in the China Sea?
Bro

Life is as usual for me. When can we meet for kopi? SMS me.

regards
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1