The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2004, 05:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gunman69sg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Missing Regulars in Forum

Hi Guys, Just came back to SG after 1 year in the States for work. Just came back last week and decided to log in to see what good introductions i can find.
But i realize that many chiongsters are missing. I read thru some of the threads but can't find that few posters.

Our GL resident cuntking is still posting, but never see him post his daily updates on 1612. It is quite a waste, his postings are often very useful to the rest here. Romanto is also missing, saw in the malaysian thread that someone suspected that he was the singaporean who got shot in malaysia. But the truth is far from that, but i also never manage to find his post.Robintan, well, it is well known that he got caught by his wife. but what about the rest? kaypoh is missing, his informantion on 2829 Golf Club was also indeed useful and of course, Ah dez also missing, the only guy i know who has fucked every single lady in geylang cat40 and also cat150 and been to every ktv in singapore. I thought he plus cuntking would post daily to provide us with information? why they stop posting? I can see that the forum is quite dead without them. I used to readed 20 threads a day. now i see only a few , 1 or 2 a day and some of the information was not as detailed as what they can provide. Would really be glad to see them be back. without them, the forum seems to have lost it's touch.
Anyone wants to go GL together along? maybe can bring me and teach me. Would need assistance after such a long leave for geylang.
Old 14-03-2004, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Missing Regulars in Forum

Quote:
Originally posted by gunman69sg
Hi Guys, Just came back to SG after 1 year in the States for work. Just came back last week and decided to log in to see what good introductions i can find.

kaypoh is missing, his informantion on 2829 Golf Club was also indeed useful and of course
Hehe...welcome back. It's been a day of surprises.. first...Omnia returns after his hiatus... then u flow back after the stint in US.

Here's what I know from your wanted list:

1) Cuntking - still partying at 1612 but not excessively, maybe once a week... lost the zest 2 put up reprts in here.

2) Dez - also cutback on commercial sex...u can find him at t o k c o k forum... regular non-sex postings. He's indulging in games.

3) Romanto - yah, that stupid rumour...he's too cut down on bonks...heard he's doing FLs and into health centres.

4) Robin - Hmm...dunno.

5) Kaypoh - Me lah! Thanks 4 remebering those good ol' golfing days at 2829!

Anyway, some good contributers that u can find still doing their jobs here are: Sting691, Phantomsg, Newcummer, Zxyel etc...

U wanna go down...PM me lah... but warning: girls have not been good compared to couple years ago!

Originally,
The Hustler
Old 14-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Cool new waves

the rear new waves push the senior frontal wave?
Old 14-03-2004, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think its also becos sammyboy now got competition heh
FL also getting more popular compared to GL
so less postings in sammyboy's GL thread
Old 15-03-2004, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Re: Re: Missing Regulars in Forum

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Hehe...welcome back. It's been a day of surprises.. first...Omnia returns after his hiatus... then u flow back after the stint in US.

1) Cuntking - still partying at 1612 but not excessively, maybe once a week... lost the zest 2 put up reprts in here.

2) Dez - also cutback on commercial sex...u can find him at t o k c o k forum... regular non-sex postings. He's indulging in games.

3) Romanto - yah, that stupid rumour...he's too cut down on bonks...heard he's doing FLs and into health centres.

4) Robin - Hmm...dunno.

Anyway, some good contributers that u can find still doing their jobs here are: Sting691, Phantomsg, Newcummer, Zxyel etc...

U wanna go down...PM me lah... but warning: girls have not been good compared to couple years ago!

Originally,
The Hustler
Psst... just dun tell him anything about Blue Sky ok? Err... what Blue Sky? Nothing, never say anything...

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 15-03-2004, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
GL vs FL

Quote:
Originally posted by bonker
I think its also becos sammyboy now got competition heh
FL also getting more popular compared to GL
so less postings in sammyboy's GL thread

GL is a sellout.
FL is what ppl toking abt?
Old 15-03-2004, 08:17 PM
Samster

The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by SEX EMPEROR
Thanks for pointing out the lack of good samsters here....i can see many here are looking for information. Now left a few samsters posting in GL thread..maybe really economic very bad or some will feel that they go bonked and share here would end up been flames of giving incorrect FRS....nevertheless, many ppl will declare any different in service, thus shitting out the blame...

I always try thos who recommanded here...even bad service claimed i will give a try..hehe..know what i found out ??? thos say service good one become average or poor but on the other hand, those say service fuck-tup one i experience fantantic service...more or less i noe who are those really wanna to flames ppl here if they dun get good service and wants other to suffer like them!sighed!
Always stirring flames and controversies eh?? Is that the only thing that u're good at?

I dare u to rephrase ur last paragraph... u dare to tell me the likes of Newcummer, Phantom, Zyxel and others have been posting untrue reports? And as for me, I've never tried twisting my FRs... I'm giving a true account of my exploits. If u find the FRs untrue, then ur presence here is unwelcome. Go on and bonk based on ur instincts, no need to stir more flames n accuse blindly as u've done so.

And yes, go spend some time to reflect why ur pass posts have been eradicated.

Dun Bull
The Hustler
Old 15-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004
Re: Re: Re: Missing Regulars in Forum

Quote:
Always stirring flames and controversies eh?? Is that the only thing that u're good at?

I dare u to rephrase ur last paragraph... u dare to tell me the likes of Newcummer, Phantom, Zyxel and others have been posting untrue reports? And as for me, I've never tried twisting my FRs... I'm giving a true account of my exploits. If u find the FRs untrue, then ur presence here is unwelcome. Go on and bonk based on ur instincts, no need to stir more flames n accuse blindly as u've done so.

And yes, go spend some time to reflect why ur pass posts have been eradicated.

Dun Bull
The Hustler
maybe he had one too many sad fucks la. emperor got 3000 people to serve, not easy le.
Old 15-03-2004, 09:22 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Missing Regulars in Forum

Quote:
I am good at telling nothing but the truth....what all you are trying to tell us are " question marks"? I did not say ALL of the samsters...sure if u can quote a few samsters to support ur stand..haha..maybe i have to agree on these few did a better job but NOT to confrim on what everything they have said!

U are good at truth?? Goodness gracious, let's c if anyone in the forum agrees. Not confirming everything in their reports?? Gee... do u need invitation to be present whilst they or me bonk the girls to see actual interpretation? Can we say much about ur 100% truthfulness here?

since you have replied my post, it means it could be truth huh!

U have the weirdest logic I've ever come across. The truth does not need reply, if there's an element of truth... there'll be agreement and rightfully does not warrant a reply.... get it?

By the way my "pass" posts what does it means?? isst that in the PAST posts have been passed??? i am not here to offence anyone but to pen out my comments on this issue...i din mentioned any names here unless YOU claimed to be one!

Oh u little nitwit nitpicker... u want a reversal of grammatical correction? Can u handle it? Last but not least, no one is claiming finger pointing... I'm here to state that a lot of good FR writers spend hours contributing and they do not need a smart ass like u to bring discredit to their efforts.
Oh forget the past, since u're passe.

Moving On,
The Hustler
Old 15-03-2004, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Missing Regulars in Forum

Quote:
Poor English and Concept!

emperor do not serve three thousands people.

Sometimes slience is golden but seem like you are one of them.
Magician, heal thyself
Old 16-03-2004, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DaveWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

4) Robin - Hmm...dunno.

Originally,
The Hustler
Dez is currently in malaysia,Don't think he chiong singapore anymore.
I think most of the old stars or people who stayed here longer stop posting due to some misunderstanding with the new ones.
But we always knows who to depend on when we need good and reliable information.

Zxyel, Blue Sky good? recommand ?
Old 16-03-2004, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
robintan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
WOW!!! Brother!!! Long time no cum in singapore......lolz
just as u say....already retired long long ago......once a while still chit chat here and there..... Most likely no one will know me one....I the first one down during the wartime of the SAF group....keke... anyway....enjoy ur stay in singapore....
Old 16-03-2004, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
robintan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
??? what hapen to my zillion post???
Hmmmmm someone stole it...keke seem like the counter reset liao...nvm.....better
be a noob
Old 16-03-2004, 11:50 AM
Samster

zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Missing Regulars in Forum

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveWong
Dez is currently in malaysia,Don't think he chiong singapore anymore.
I think most of the old stars or people who stayed here longer stop posting due to some misunderstanding with the new ones.
But we always knows who to depend on when we need good and reliable information.

Zxyel, Blue Sky good? recommand ?
Sorry bro, have not tried Blue Sky myself. I am in control of my spendings now. But according to our bro NC, she is super duper outstandingly good ah!!!!

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 16-03-2004, 11:58 AM
Samster

To SEX EMPEROR

I really dun understand what you have been writing here, except for a few lines.

You must understand that FRs are written in accordance to that writer's experience and memory. You must not treat each FR a secred scripture that tells the truth and nothing but the truth. If you believ in them 100% then too bad lah. The FRs are only meant for info and a base for reference. It is still up to you to experience by yourself. Your experience may be different from the rest, which you have pointed out. You seem to experience the exact opposite of the others here. Good ones becomes so-so, and bad ones are good to you. So now you should know how to handle FRs in here lor...

You have tried so many liao, hope to read some FRs from your goodself bro. I will remember to read in upside-down....

Cheers!
zyxel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1