The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2004, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Alibaba FR and pricing guide

Heard about ABB alot and decided to go and have a look with some friends.

Traffic was jammed right up to the singapore checkpoint and woodlands at about 830pm. got to ABB at about 10pm (KNN).

The 'shop front' has bright lights and ABB in chinese and some malay words. I didnt see any 'doors', except a guy (with a walkie talkie) sittin outside the establishment. We approached him and told him the number of person and he relay the info inside, machiam like damn high security. Then a door opened and we were led upstairs. The deco inside was quite good. Was shown to one room. Went in and knn where is the bloody TV??? Was told a small room no TV and only Medium room have. Then we ordered a tub of 4 small heineken. Came with fruits, agar, nuts and also towel (pricing later).

Saw girls walking outside the room. Then the 'waiter' ask if have any preference for girls. And a bunch of girls came in , presumably Thai pooyings. They all just rush in and i siam them and act not interested. After a while, they went away (no action).

Later asked the 'waiter' to bring in some PRC chicks or malaysian chicks. One came in (dunno what nationality, num is 707, i think malaysian or maybe thai, speaks chinese and understand thai). Then the 'waiter' bring in another girl wanted to reject but ok lah, first time there so just take. She is a thai, dont know any other language other than thai, luckily i can speak a little bit of thai, so still able to make some conversation, otherwise have to reject liao.

So once she sat down beside me, start to rubba my dick liao, and also do some frenching lah. Action quite similar to those in KTV (those that can play one). In the mean time, since no other girls come in , so just stik to this lah ( i think this one also not popular one cos sit with me the whole time and didnt leave). My friend went to bonk her girl first. After that, me and the girl just rubba inside. A bit boring cos no tv and cannot sing song. But then can rubba until song. She kept asking me want to go short time, so i said after my fren is back.

When my friend return, i walk with the girl to the 'room' which is outside the estab. when i walk out with the girl, a 'waiter' said $RM100. so i give it to him. Then cont walking to the behind of the estab which has a black gate and lock. On my way to the room, some people just relay the info(that i am going) to others using walkie talkie. Then at the back lane took a short walk to a semi D house.

The room was sparsely furnished with only a bed and 2 pillows. Has mirrors on the wall and ceiling (but this may vary from room to room). Has a shower facility also. The FJ was rather sop, so will not describe here. After the job is done, came out and a guy carrying walkie talkie ask me to give tips for 'seeing water'. Knn so i gave him RM10 (i thought its a little bit too much, maybe RM2 will do??). Then go back to the 'ktv room'. the girl after the Fj will not be following you to the room unless you want.

The pricing as follows:
'KTV room' small (vip charge) $RM38
Drinks(tub of 4 small heineken) RM62
towel RM4
Fruits RM15
NUTS RM10
Govt tax 5% 6.45
SVC charge 15% 19.35
Total RM154.80
However, we were charged an additional of $12 (hand written at the bottom of bill) for god knows what. so grand total RM166.80 (also hand written).

FJ RM100 after happy hour 9.30pm
Rm70 before happy hour (not sure about H/H price)

I did not see any PRC girls there, mainly Indo and Thai, which i feel were not of very good quality.

For brothers who wanna go there for first time, this is just a guide. Hope it helps. Going with a bigger group actually helps up the fun factor. So brothers can consider joining Mr Devil for his mission.
Old 14-02-2004, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
andyqkw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Alibaba FR and pricing guide

Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
My friend went to bonk her girl first.
Wa, your friend is a girl arh

Anyway, the other time when I went there with my friend, was being charged RM122 (room charge + 2 bottle of beer). As for the girl, the charge was RM70 as i did her inside the room. But I must say that the service is bad cos' as soon as i've finished bonking her, kept on pestering me to pay her and as soon as I did, she left the room never to come back leaving me and my friend's sitting inside the room for 2 whole hours like some idiot. Even the Captian doesn't bothers coming in the act act a bit. Must say that the service is bad and vow never to go back there again...
Old 14-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
RM10 for the 'see water' guy is too much, RM2 is enough liao. It's advisable to change small notes which will come in handy when giving to those guys and the ah jies.

Bro, did you pay by cash or card? I think the RM12 was tips for the captains.

Got PRC girls from Yunnan but mostly ang pai, sometimes got to wait very long for them.

ABB can bonk in the room meh? How long ago was that?

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 14-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Alibaba FR and pricing guide

Quote:
Originally posted by andyqkw

Anyway, the other time when I went there with my friend, was being charged RM122 (room charge + 2 bottle of beer). As for the girl, the charge was RM70 as i did her inside the room. But I must say that the service is bad cos' as soon as i've finished bonking her, kept on pestering me to pay her and as soon as I did, she left the room never to come back leaving me and my friend's sitting inside the room for 2 whole hours like some idiot. Even the Captian doesn't bothers coming in the act act a bit. Must say that the service is bad and vow never to go back there again...
That's so typical of them ............sian
Old 14-02-2004, 05:13 PM
Samster

thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
RM10 for the 'see water' guy is too much, RM2 is enough liao. It's advisable to change small notes which will come in handy when giving to those guys and the ah jies.

Got PRC girls from Yunnan but mostly ang pai, sometimes got to wait very long for them.

ya, when we were leaving, the ah jies (or ah soh ) came in and ask for money. KNN, we ask them why must give them. In the end we just walk off.

Next time maybe i will pay $1 for 'see water' guy. cos 1st time pay too much liao.
Old 14-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Alibaba FR and pricing guide

Quote:

ya. bonk liao girl will not come back. next time go there rubba until 'song' and wait until the girl beg you to ask them to bonk her then you go, if not not worth.

bonk in the 'ktv room' i suppose is during happy hour for 70Rm lah .

BTW, will the girl do BJ and HJ in the 'ktv' room?? how much to pay them? I suppose can do in the toilet as it is a communal one

Last edited by thaigers; 14-02-2004 at 05:18 PM.
Old 16-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
andyqkw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Alibaba FR and pricing guide

Quote:
ya. bonk liao girl will not come back. next time go there rubba until 'song' and wait until the girl beg you to ask them to bonk her then you go, if not not worth.

BTW, will the girl do BJ and HJ in the 'ktv' room?? how much to pay them? I suppose can do in the toilet as it is a communal one
Yes, they'll do HJ and BJ inside the KTV room and it is part and parcel of the service that you've paid for in the RM70 which means that if you come during the HJ or BJ, then it's bye bye time and off they go the moment you paid up...
Old 18-02-2004, 01:53 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Alibaba FR and pricing guide

Quote:
Later asked the 'waiter' to bring in some PRC chicks or malaysian chicks. One came in (dunno what nationality, num is 707, i think malaysian or maybe thai, speaks chinese and understand thai). Then the 'waiter' bring in another girl wanted to reject but ok lah, first time there so just take. She is a thai, dont know any other language other than thai, luckily i can speak a little bit of thai, so still able to make some conversation, otherwise have to reject liao.

707 is from Yunan, border with thai. So could speak pretty well thai and mandarin, one of the ang pai there. Was her first customer when she just reached ABB.

The room was sparsely furnished with only a bed and 2 pillows. Has mirrors on the wall and ceiling (but this may vary from room to room). Has a shower facility also. The FJ was rather sop, so will not describe here. After the job is done, came out and a guy carrying walkie talkie ask me to give tips for 'seeing water'. Knn so i gave him RM10 (i thought its a little bit too much, maybe RM2 will do??). Then go back to the 'ktv room'. the girl after the Fj will not be following you to the room unless you want.

The tips are free will, though the guy could ask more politely. He is a new guy, I dont quite like the way he talk too.

The pricing as follows:
'KTV room' small (vip charge) $RM38
Drinks(tub of 4 small heineken) RM62
towel RM4
Fruits RM15
NUTS RM10
Govt tax 5% 6.45
SVC charge 15% 19.35
Total RM154.80
However, we were charged an additional of $12 (hand written at the bottom of bill) for god knows what. so grand total RM166.80 (also hand written).

If you spread it to 2 persons, the share is only about Rm80+/person, lesse than SGD40. You cant probably get half of the value here in Spore. 2 big bottle of beers cost you only Rm56, cheaper by RM6 for drinking the same amount of beer.

FJ RM100 after happy hour 9.30pm
Rm70 before happy hour (not sure about H/H price)

Happy hour price is RM50, except selective few who got a special price but there is reason for everything. It's either she is new or she looks good. But bear in mind that happy hour bonking time is shorter.

I did not see any PRC girls there, mainly Indo and Thai, which i feel were not of very good quality.

You can tell the captains to bring in PRC for you to view. I bet you have not got a chance to view all of them yet, their current stock volume is easily 130+. Even regular like me are having problem to recognise all the good no, letting alone trying all of them.

For brothers who wanna go there for first time, this is just a guide. Hope it helps. Going with a bigger group actually helps up the fun factor. So brothers can consider joining Mr Devil for his mission.
Nice report, bro... so details. Things will get better once you frequent there and know the gals that you wanna.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 18-02-2004, 01:59 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Re: Re: Re: Alibaba FR and pricing guide

Quote:
Yes, they'll do HJ and BJ inside the KTV room and it is part and parcel of the service that you've paid for in the RM70 which means that if you come during the HJ or BJ, then it's bye bye time and off they go the moment you paid up...
If you are there for happy hour, Rm50 could get you a full bonk with BJ. Unlike Sakura, I doubt any of the gal offering a full BJ or HJ at RM70, probably just to tease and seduce you upto the bonking room. The system in ABB works differently.

Old 18-02-2004, 02:02 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Re: Re: Alibaba FR and pricing guide

Quote:

depending on the gal, its not a written rule tat she dont return after bonking.. some are just too busy with lots of others on the q to up her.

hahhaha, i doubt you can do in the toilet, seriously.

Old 18-02-2004, 02:06 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid

Now got more really high quality stock came in, just got one attracted me on first glance, will keep this target for awhile ... heheheeh

ABB can bonk in the room? unless with special arrangement but you will stll pay the same price as you bonk comfortably in bonking room.

Old 18-02-2004, 02:12 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
ya, when we were leaving, the ah jies (or ah soh ) came in and ask for money. KNN, we ask them why must give them. In the end we just walk off.

Next time maybe i will pay $1 for 'see water' guy. cos 1st time pay too much liao.
if you go to other LSB, you will be even more freigthened with more Ah Jieh.. and probably throw their shoes at you if you tell them Why must pay.

These Ah Jieh are there for a purpose, especially when there is a raid. Though everyone find them very annoying. Wont hurt if just to tip RM10 to be shared among them.

Old 18-02-2004, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future
Bro Devil,

I have to go into semi reitrement very soon.....so wen u going to bring me to ABB to find angel......still ABB virgin
Old 18-02-2004, 12:45 PM
greenbird

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Reaper
Bro Devil,

I have to go into semi reitrement very soon.....so wen u going to bring me to ABB to find angel......still ABB virgin
you sure or not...still no touch angel yet...this fri, on?..sms me if ok...I'll call them once I got your reply...cheers
Old 18-02-2004, 12:49 PM
greenbird

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
Now got more really high quality stock came in, just got one attracted me on first glance, will keep this target for awhile ... heheheeh

ABB can bonk in the room? unless with special arrangement but you will stll pay the same price as you bonk comfortably in bonking room.
I think the bro may have mistaken SK with ABB...SK can bonk in room for RM70...

for ABB, it's a NO NO....unless you know lah...haha...

keep your target for a while?...after I show you the new gals on coming fri...I think you will kick her away fast fast...haha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1