The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dowjones_01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ang Moh Do RAW to Local FLs - Beware

Bros,

Beware. One Ang Moh regular here has been doing raw to local FLs.

So far, the information I gathered at least 5 local FLs had been conned by him into doing that. I usually have small smoke-cum-chat with the gals before the actual actions and avoided the 'unhealthy' gals.

I wonder he must be sick himself otherwise why he did that.

He even made money intro the gals to his friends after he had eaten raw.

It is time to bar ang moh from touching local gals.

Any support from bros here ?
Old 30-12-2009, 03:17 AM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ang Moh Do RAW to Local FLs - Beware

No references of name, nick or even anything that's crucial in identifying either the samster or FLs.

Read with a pinch of salt.
Old 30-12-2009, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dowjones_01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 FLs are sisters both are victims.

One of the sisters is with many tatoo on her body. Another sister is being marketed as new FL age 20, but she looks young like 18 (now in Yahoo group coming to SBF soon). Another gal already left SBF about 9 months ago, she was here for 3 months. 2 others are still active in sbf.

Anyone who want to take the initiative to track down the Ang Moh can always PM me. But you must be prepared to spend some money to meet the gal and ask for Ang Moh's contact number. You must be someone who can convince the gal to give you the Ang Moh's contact. You also need to compensate the gal, maybe $100 ($50 for rejection and $50 for disclosing the Ang Moh's contact). I did talked to the gal but she refused to disclose the Ang Moh's contact. The gal is naive, she said hiv can be cured.

Basically, if we do not want to spend time tracking the Ang Moh then we should just ban them altogether here to be safer. That is my idea.
Old 30-12-2009, 04:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rubinacci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

No matter how much we try to ban those who are not following the 'rules', we still cannot be 100% sure that the WL haven't done anything 'illegal' in the past or at present. Our info can only come from the WL themselves and we'll never know for sure if it is true.

The best thing we can do is to protect ourselves thoroughly. The bare minimum we should observe of course is to have protected intercourse. Of course it would be beneficial to do BJ with cd on as well and refrain from any backdoor activities including AR. I guess everyone will have different preferences regarding level of protection. Some might even refrain from frenching and performing cunnilingus.

Also, the WLs should know well enough to refrain from raw intercourse for obvious reasons and also not to jeopardise their popularity. I mean, most cheongsters would refrain from engaging in a WL if they knew she does raw right? It's sad that the local FL got cheated into it and maybe the samsters who know them can educate them accordingly.

Lastly, don't get me wrong. I'm not standing up for this Ang Moh dude. In fact, I'm pissed that he is putting the girls and all fellow cheongsters at risk. Just wanna put across the point that banning 1 person will only have minimal or no impact.

Happy cheonging guys! But remember, safety first!

Best regards.
Old 30-12-2009, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

It seems there are fucking tourist angmohs coming here especially to screw gals and for noting else.
Today I read a few posts in the ISG:

Phantomtiger2
Sgn is a major tourist destination in SEA, but as a veteran of this area over the last 10 years, after seeing the regular sightseeing places just once thats all you need. After my first year and having seen the temples, churches, mosque, amusement parks, changi prison etc, The only reason for going back for the following 9 years was only strictly for the gals of Geylang. So, Yes, Geylang became the only "tourist" destination for me (along with OT). I went there to see the lovely "sights" -if you know what I mean.
But with Geylang in decline as I had just witness for myself (it was virtually a ghost town the nites I visited), I too may never visit Sgn on a regular basis as it's just no longer fun for me there like in the past.

Phoenix22
Its a DRL in order that the authorities can control the activity. That means the activity in the houses and not in the streets where the only control they have is to throw them in the jug?

Surely there are other places where 'illegals' are operating. The first PRC girl I screwed in Geylang was working as a secretary during the day and was making a bit of extra money. She was dressed (briefly) in designer gear. So would she have been working illegally? I appreciate the locals might have objected to some of the activities going on there, but my, my, my there was so much eye candy working there last year.

Jonlittle
Let me politely, but fully and firmly, disagree on that. Geylang was a mongering paradise (at least based on a 1 week experience I had 2 years ago). I don't care if girls on the street were illegal based on local regulation: I care about quality of service, girls look and cost. That was outstanding! I don't mind to notice that others, like you, prefer houses and "protected" environments, but please understand that others, like me and many, may have a different feeling. The world is nice because varied.
About tourist attractions, unfortunately Singapore does not offer much (but here again, it's a matter of opinions). Visitsingapore.comdoes confirm that. What else? The island with amusement park? The zoo? Shopping? The beach?
It's not to argue with you (there's no reason to argue), but I agree that Geylang was the major (ok, one of the major) tourist attraction in Singapore.
As a foreigner, I will not stay in Singapore longer than my work duties demand me. I will move elsewhere to spend my money, if Geylang will be still empty.

(still hoping to see Indonesian girls appear again on Lorongs. One day maybe)
Old 30-12-2009, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute

You have my support bro dowjones!

Reveal his face,address,hp etc! Warn our local girls!!!
Old 30-12-2009, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowjones_01 View Post
Bros,

Beware. One Ang Moh regular here has been doing raw to local FLs.

So far, the information I gathered at least 5 local FLs had been conned by him into doing that. I usually have small smoke-cum-chat with the gals before the actual actions and avoided the 'unhealthy' gals.

I wonder he must be sick himself otherwise why he did that.

He even made money intro the gals to his friends after he had eaten raw.

It is time to bar ang moh from touching local gals.

Any support from bros here ?
Hi Bro,

Can u share how the ang moh conned the FLs?
Old 30-12-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dger_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this ang mo regular in sbf? This is dangerous
Old 30-12-2009, 09:02 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

is there any difference from Singaporean going to foreign land especially to screw gals????

Blame it on the stupid whore....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
It seems there are fucking tourist angmohs coming here especially to screw gals and for noting else.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-12-2009, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowjones_01 View Post
2 FLs are sisters both are victims.

One of the sisters is with many tatoo on her body. Another sister is being marketed as new FL age 20, but she looks young like 18 (now in Yahoo group coming to SBF soon). Another gal already left SBF about 9 months ago, she was here for 3 months. 2 others are still active in sbf.

Anyone who want to take the initiative to track down the Ang Moh can always PM me. But you must be prepared to spend some money to meet the gal and ask for Ang Moh's contact number. You must be someone who can convince the gal to give you the Ang Moh's contact. You also need to compensate the gal, maybe $100 ($50 for rejection and $50 for disclosing the Ang Moh's contact). I did talked to the gal but she refused to disclose the Ang Moh's contact. The gal is naive, she said hiv can be cured.

Basically, if we do not want to spend time tracking the Ang Moh then we should just ban them altogether here to be safer. That is my idea.
wats the point of tracking the ang mo,jus avoid the gals,maybe u can shed more on the gals so we can avoid them.
Old 30-12-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

"...You must be someone who can convince the gal to give you the Ang Moh's contact. You also need to compensate the gal, maybe $100 ($50 for rejection and $50 for disclosing the Ang Moh's contact).." <<== Seemz like a scam created to con Bros' $......be careful Bros'....

Last edited by Chinapuss; 30-12-2009 at 10:24 AM.
Old 30-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light

Just my two cents but, if the girls are letting him do Raw
and he doesn’t force them or rape them. How do we blame him?

I mean the FL's usually have a preferred choice on whom they let to do certain
things to them, such as BBJ, Anal or even AJ and sometimes (as I have been offered, but never done with a FL) Raw.

This guy may be a sweet talker, con-man or simply very handsome. So the gals just allow him to do as he please to them.
You know how some of the girls are when they meet an Ang Mo, they treat them better than they would a local.
Its up to them to complaint to their OKT if they feel that he cross the line.

As for as local bros, One SBF Brother always says" Raw is War" and that is the best advice.
Old 30-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
an148 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe the Ang Moh is actually Tiger Woods.......
Old 30-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
gentleman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tiger Woods is O Moh
Old 30-12-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously... you have no names and etc...quite discrimnatory to ban all ang mo... Just like some Chinese bastard do this then SBF decided to ban all our Chinese bro from doing busiess with FL... not to fair.. I saw we should punish the few blacksheep humiliate them badly to warn others better.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1