The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2009, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 17
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold
Club Moko

I was there lastnite with 3 friends.The place is located at Far East Sq #02-02,we took sometime to locate it. We reached there about 11 and there are only a handful of table occupied. The place is classy and cozy, and quite nicely done up. Standup table with nice tablecloth and for their seats and sofas, can tell they spend some money in it,because very comfy when sitting on it.

We brought a bottle of martel at a reasonable price of $200 flat and was told by the floor manager that he will give us 10per cent off if we order another when we finish which we thought not bad. cheap liquor alway draw us in,hehe.

There are many coyotes for us to choose as there are not much customer. So each of us pick a coyotes to sit with us and play dices.The coyotees are not bad looking and seem like most of them are 1st time in sg which is gd as we stand a higher chance to bed them,lol. All of us quite tiko one, so we all raba raba with them whenever the chance kick in. And we all french with them instead asking them to drink whenever they lost the game....hehe.

After 20min or so passed,the band kick in. in my opinion,the singers so so nia... Sound system not bad but abit too loud than the other TDs that i frequent. We feedback to the floor manager when he came to mingle with us. And he told us this group of singers are only for stand in, the power one are coming in very soon. I quite like the manager because he very friendly and know how to carry our ball,haha.

We stay until 3am and overall, my experience with moko was gd... Mainly because the girls are not bad and playable and the place is very cosy too. Guess will be going down again these weekend.
Old 25-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Club Moko

Bro ucla,did u manage to see the taiwan dancers? My friend is attracted to one of them,and i was told she look like taiwanese singer,Angela zhang. Look like another new cheong place for us.cheer.
Old 25-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to club moko yday also.wat i can say is the gals over there are so many and beautiful bt i think the pricing is abit on the high side.i order 1 martell cost me $200.the singer there is not so gd i cant really hear wat she is singing cause the music is too loud .luckily they are only temperately.the place is very nicely done up.it gives me a vip feeling.i tink it abit different from other thai disco in the market.will definitely go again.hopefully can get some gal..haha.
Old 25-12-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
Cunt_Dracula deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunt_Dracula deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was there last night with a friend. It was our first time there as one of the band members is our friend.

Was told by a staff that coyote is on a "buy time" basis. First 45 mins $60 and very hour after that is $35. Can TS verify this? We didn't get any gals there.

There were a number of coyotes and most of them are pretty. The jug of beer cost us $43 perhaps it was being Christmas Eve hence the price.

There is one lady manning the reception counter who is quite chio, she is a Mogolian! :P
Old 25-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 17
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt_Dracula View Post
I was there last night with a friend. It was our first time there as one of the band members is our friend.

Was told by a staff that coyote is on a "buy time" basis. First 45 mins $60 and very hour after that is $35. Can TS verify this? We didn't get any gals there.

There were a number of coyotes and most of them are pretty. The jug of beer cost us $43 perhaps it was being Christmas Eve hence the price.

There is one lady manning the reception counter who is quite chio, she is a Mogolian! :P
Bro,i pay close to 12 lds for the girl who sit with me for until 3am,which i think quite worth it because they wont butterfly around. Hence we keep playing dice game and raba raba with them thoughout the nite.And you are right,the girls over there are pretty and in my eye they are naive too, because they never work in any thai joint before,hence much easier for us to tackle compare to those recycled coyotee.
And Bro soundworks, you are right there are few taiwan dancers too,and as far as i know,they do sit with you if want to.
Old 26-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
ranking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Based on TS FR, look like worth a visit. Any bro keen to go tonite?
Old 27-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
airwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of light

Went there last night with a couple of friends,we ordered a chivas ,the drink is surprising cheap at $180,and sit there enjoy the BPL match between birmingham and chelsea. There are nos of coyotee walk around and few caught our eyes. However we went there not bring enough money so we did not ask the girl to come over.But we will going down again tonight for the Ars vs Ast match,and this time we will bring more cash too.lol.
Old 27-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
airwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of light

The male singer sung my favorite song lastnight. Hopefully today i can hear it again.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LowKa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Worth place to visit?

What is the play level of the girls there? Open concept or got rooms?
Old 04-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaojian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thai joint?
Old 13-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

any more updates on this place ???
Old 01-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
any more updates on this place ???
Was there last week, liquor are cheap and the live band is not bad.The place is quite cozy for chill out.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Was there last week, liquor are cheap and the live band is not bad.The place is quite cozy for chill out.
tks for the feedback bro... dun mind if i ask u on the gals there... any system tat they are on... ??? LD or hourly ???

thanks in advance ya !!!
Old 03-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

open concept + have KTV rooms as well...

this place operates very much like d G-Clubs in thailand....

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 03-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

Gentlemen's Club eh ??? Thanks for your input bro deuter & bro soundworks!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1