The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
kksh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
XiaoYi really fresh and genuinely innocent gal

Just had a very crazy week and was trying to engage a few dates but somehow the stars all come in one line and hell broke loose; all got red army or fully booked or even kanna deported! I was about to resign to calling my FB when one of the red army girl intro me to this very new fellow villager Xiaoyi. I sms her to see if she is available, then found that she is so new that she dunno how to take taxi to site.. Abit pek chek, but still horny, I went to somewhere near her place instead.

Waited for 10min after calling her. When we rendevouz at Hotel M at JC area she was pleasantly pretty; about 1.6m/48kg, her build is average and looks even like my high school teacher. "Mm mmm bonking my teacher" She apologized for being late and her sweet (and not irritatingly teh) voice made me forgot my teacher's name at that moment.

After we went into the rm we had a 10min talking before we proceed to bath. She is the first FL to hug me from behind like a gf! Turns out that she has totally no idea how FL works and is giving me the bf treatment. Lucky!

AfterAction Review / Sales pitch

Name: Xiaoyi (小一)

Looks : 7/10 (teacher-lookalike aside, she has big eyes and quite a mouthful. good for those who want a bj)
Figure: 7/10 (A cuppa, but has some ass and strong arms)
Prequel: 9/10 (The way she clean your 2IC in showers is almost enough to launch the missile. Allows painting but not fingering due to sensitivity and hygiene purpose)
FJ: 8/10 (She came 2 times in cowgirl position, which is very plus point to me . Moaning is real and the way she tries to control it makes me go hyper and bonks super harder. COB is avai)
GFE: 9/10 (After the 1hr sexion we just hugged on the other bed and watched tv for a while. She became quite playful. We went on to hav dinner and it began to feel like I'm dating instead... Throughout the journey she crossed fingers with mine, very caring and considerate. She is so pure and "innocent" that even eating bean sprouts satisfies her. Her laughter is pleasant and very soothing to the ear... )

Can Do: HJ / BJ / FJ / painting / slight massage
Cannot Do: Non-chinese, kissing on lips and face, AR/AJ, Raw,

Damages: 80/1/1. Rm and CD not provided (She is so new here until she cannot find the MRT 200m behind her house, don't expect her to get a room and cd) For other rates, please state your rate fairly.
Availablity: Week nights (5pm onwards) and Weekends

Sidenote: I'm not OKT, just helping a girl who speaks the same dialect as me. Please be gentle.

pic~

Twins

Feel free to intro
Old 19-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

Re: XiaoYi really fresh and genuinely innocent gal

Oh ya forgot to say her availability is until end Jan;

Twins

Feel free to intro
Old 19-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

Just curious. I thought JC area does not allow transit rate. When they change the regulation again?
Old 19-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fadetwoblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kksh View Post
Just had a very crazy week and was trying to engage a few dates but somehow the stars all come in one line and hell broke loose; all got red army or fully booked or even kanna deported! I was about to resign to calling my FB when one of the red army girl intro me to this very new fellow villager Xiaoyi. I sms her to see if she is available, then found that she is so new that she dunno how to take taxi to site.. Abit pek chek, but still horny, I went to somewhere near her place instead.

Waited for 10min after calling her. When we rendevouz at Hotel M at JC area she was pleasantly pretty; about 1.6m/48kg, her build is average and looks even like my high school teacher. "Mm mmm bonking my teacher" She apologized for being late and her sweet (and not irritatingly teh) voice made me forgot my teacher's name at that moment.

After we went into the rm we had a 10min talking before we proceed to bath. She is the first FL to hug me from behind like a gf! Turns out that she has totally no idea how FL works and is giving me the bf treatment. Lucky!

AfterAction Review / Sales pitch

Looks : 7/10 (teacher-lookalike aside, she has big eyes and quite a mouthful. good for those who want a bj)
Figure: 7/10 (A cuppa, but has some ass and strong arms)
Prequel: 9/10 (The way she clean your 2IC in showers is almost enough to launch the missile. Allows painting but not fingering due to sensitivity and hygiene purpose)
FJ: 8/10 (She came 2 times in cowgirl position, which is very plus point to me . Moaning is real and the way she tries to control it makes me go hyper and bonks super harder. COB is avai)
GFE: 9/10 (After the 1hr sexion we just hugged on the other bed and watched tv for a while. She became quite playful. We went on to hav dinner and it began to feel like I'm dating instead... Throughout the journey she crossed fingers with mine, very caring and considerate. She is so pure and "innocent" that even eating bean sprouts satisfies her. Her laughter is pleasant and very soothing to the ear... )

Can Do: HJ / BJ / FJ / painting / slight massage
Cannot Do: Non-chinese, kissing on lips and face, AR/AJ, Raw,

Damages: 80/1/1. Rm and CD not provided (She is so new here until she cannot find the MRT 200m behind her house, don't expect her to get a room and cd) For other rates, please state your rate fairly.
Availablity: Week nights (5pm onwards) and Weekends

Sidenote: I'm not OKT, just helping a girl who speaks the same dialect as me. Please be gentle.

pic~

k let me have the contact...love to bonk her tonite,,,as cousin on code red
Old 19-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

hi, Bro,
wow teacher look, dreaming of Fj my math teacher wan in sec.
pls saher CTC pls...
thanks
Old 19-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kksh View Post

Bro kksh

I always pick the gals staying at JC and then go to GL or Lav

The 9x9 hotel no transist if have I save taxi fare already

Is ther new transit hotel ?

Old 19-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Solid_Cobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro,

may I have her contact pls?

Love to try her and contribute my FR

Thanks in advance
Old 19-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Bro kksh

I always pick the gals staying at JC and then go to GL or Lav

The 9x9 hotel no transist if have I save taxi fare already

Is ther new transit hotel ?

Eh not very sure also wor; my first time at JC also (actually it's near to E MRT).. but I can cfm the couples going are strangers (got one even mistook me for her "lover")

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
hi, Bro,
wow teacher look, dreaming of Fj my math teacher wan in sec.
pls saher CTC pls...
thanks
Ya... my high sch teacher abit cheena-looking, so actually it's back to cheena haha.

Update: She has received 50% contacts from the first morning wave... not sure if the other 50% is queuing her or ...? just some curiousity

Twins

Feel free to intro
Old 20-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kenyacer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have her contact ?
Old 20-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
endela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact?
Old 21-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Samster

Sent ctc to bros; Solid_Cobra your inbox full

Twins

Feel free to intro
Old 21-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SeLaoTou is Cool - loads of Potential

Camping for FR
Old 21-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

what's JC?
Old 21-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 16
speedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to behold

pls share ctc ,

many thanks !
Old 21-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kklover is Cool - loads of Potential

ps share ...thx