The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2004, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 21
Mango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The worst Experience!!!

Hi brudder, I am in DEEP Problem..

Here it goes...
I feel damn tired after yesterday gym, and wanna some massage today and my pocket money is limited, so i think it's better to choice some place from PC. After scout for 30 minutes, finally find this place, Chun Hao (second floor, near BK)'s gal not bad, at least better than other aunties..
She is like mid 30 and asking me for massage 20 buck for half and hours, well, since my point going there is enjoy the massage and why not done by this gal, deal. She walk me to the room. SOP, strip, lie on the bed and she come in massage.
After the massage, here is the BIG problem come, she ask me for HJ, well, 30 buck, okay. W
WHAT A BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She take my little wolf and start pumping action, damn hard and damn fast, until i cann;t stand it and wake up to push her away, asking her what the hell she is doing, She said, da fei ji. I ask her to do it softly and told her it's very hurt from what she did just now... and she continue.... DAMN, from start it's okay and then later it's coming back to the original ... HARD and FAST pumping action.. Suddenly i feel a pain from my little wolf, i wake up again to check...guess what, my little wolf is BLEEDING!!!!!
I immediately shout at her, i think the whole room listen to what i said. and the boss, a guy come in to check. But the damn fucking gal act like none of her business....
The skin of my little wolf has been tear from the tutle head... damn pain... i left there immediately...
The worse thing is how am i going to tell my wife on this matter...DAMN DAMN DAMN...

BRUDDER,YOU GO THERE ON YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Old 05-02-2004, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry
A very funny thread... what a nightmare! Wishing your little wolf a speedy recovery
Old 05-02-2004, 09:08 PM
haisun

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Angry

What did the boss say ? Did u claim any medical fees from him?
Old 05-02-2004, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
WhenSPH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
moral of the story
"never ever go for hj wif china woman"
worst than fucking a piece of meat
Old 05-02-2004, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 22
XcN5410 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Said your little wolf caught in the zipper, hope that might help.
when you say it's over
Old 05-02-2004, 09:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by XcN5410
Said your little wolf caught in the zipper, hope that might help.
a pity to say that u forgot to wear underwear and thus your wolf was not shielded!
Old 05-02-2004, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 21
Mango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
no use.. if you see the wound, you will definately know the zip won't cause this.. now i only can avoid having sex with her for a while... DAMN DAMN DAMN....once i recall the atitude of that CB gal... i am damn angry
Old 05-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
See Doc.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Mango
no use.. if you see the wound, you will definately know the zip won't cause this.. now i only can avoid having sex....
Bro,

You better see a doc... the CB PRC woman may hv ripped the piece of flesh on the bottom of your dick head and it may get infected.... dick kena infected is no joking matter.....
Old 05-02-2004, 10:48 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better
this is badddddd, bt i think safety 1st. Go see a doctor and see wat happens 1st.
Old 05-02-2004, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
This is indeed unfortunate. Bro Mango, wish you recover fast and your ability not affected. As for your wife, maybe you can avoid sex with her giving excuse like no mood, tired, etc. but this is a good example for brudders that we need to be careful when cheonging.
Old 05-02-2004, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
luckily I did not try that joint.

You can act tired and abstain from sex with your wife for a while, or you can bring work home and pretend to work OT until your wife cannot wait for you and sleep first. Moral of story is to prevent your wife from seeing your dick. She may find it suspicious, just act busy and give her a little kiss.

Yes, you should quickly see a doctor to get antibiotics and cream for a speedy recovery.

I wonder how that CB can pull your skin until it bleeds.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 05-02-2004, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4544 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
wtf, first time hearing such things... did the boss at least apologise?
Old 06-02-2004, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 22
XcN5410 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Xyberduke
wtf, first time hearing such things... did the boss at least apologise?
doubt they will apologise. cos they think you dare not go to complain to authority. Moreover if they are smart, they will lie low for a while, so when AV go check also got no case. That is why i pity bro mango here, he is caught in a bind.
Just wondering: ... what if bro you shave off the hair around that region, then tell your wife you were trying to surprise her by doing it and you accidentally injured yourself, she may just love you all the more.
Do ignore my crazy suggestion if it doesn't make sense.
when you say it's over
Old 06-02-2004, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
homeosapian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think you must have tore the front part of the foreskin..call frenulum.....should heal well.
Old 06-02-2004, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
come to think of it, it can be scary.

What if during BJ, AV come in and she too nervous and bite off our brother!

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1