The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of
What happened at bachlorette parties?

I believe most bros here ever encounter this before. Whether anot its ur wife's own hen's night or participating in her frd's. Question here is did she tell u what happened and do u know what REALLY happened?

Few months back, my wife attended her ex-colleague's hen's night. She didnt tell me what happened in detail but what i gathered from her was they had a room in grand copthorne and partied at zouk all night long. Other than drinking, they only sabo the bride by getting a few chaps to dance and laba her... After zouk they all went back to their room and drank til daybreak. So it seems... I believe that until recently at a MJ session with her frds, some of which, incl the bride, were at the hen's night.

While smoking and having some red wine in the balcony with 1 of the gal (lets call her A, and she happen to be 1 of the hottest and most happening in the group). After abt 4 glasses and sensing shes abit high, i moved the topic to what happened at that hen's night. She laughed it off saying how happening and high everyone was and it was definitely the best hen's night she has been to. I was suprised and probed her to tell me more of what happpened. I know she will tell me cos she know im very open with my wife having her own fun and being flirty with other men as she has seen my wife hug and dance with other guys while we were at zouk... I told her its perfectly fine and its no big deal in this era...

She told me they did go to zouk that night but that was not all. After midnight madness was over, they adjourned to another pub in a nearby hotel and all these high and horny gals finally breaks loose . Anyone wanna guess what kind of pub that is and what happened to my wife there? The 1st correct answer will receive exclusive photos...

Last edited by peterpan; 10-12-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Re: What happened at bachlorette parties?

Gigolo pub lor
Old 10-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Bro Peterpan,

Long time no see your post liao, what a swee surprised man

So bro, could it be "Club Giorgio" SI BO???

(always drive past but did not really bother to remember the real spelling - so sorry if me spelled wrong ok)

...............and along Lavender St ???
Old 10-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
I believe most bros here ever encounter this before. Whether anot its ur wife's own hen's night or participating in her frd's. Question here is did she tell u what happened and do u know what REALLY happened?
What ever happened at your own Stag party then???
I trust that the specific of such parties should remain a secret.

Too much knowledge can be BAD.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 10-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
EnterTheDragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Giorgio or zinc?
Old 10-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
GongCB is stuck in moderation for some time to come

club giorgio..and got screwed by the ducks there?
Old 10-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

i guess it a nightclub exclusive for female only.. like what we guys visited.
Where female can hug and squeeze male parts
Old 10-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

wah seh....

got exclusive photos ah??

die die must try liao..

erm...

is it those Thai/Chinese male dancers club, where you buy garlands of flowers for your fav dancer/singer?
Why you so like dat?
Old 10-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 32
qorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant future

Hmm... your hints are quite wide, as there are a lot of pubs in robertson quay area, or Grand Corpthorne. I will assume that the girls in the end will go back to their room. You mentioned only one is quite open-minded other than your wife.

So my guess are
1) a pub with many cute guys. either G Club/Liquid Room at Gallery Hotel
2) your wife did a sexy dance + raba raba with a cute guy and sex in the toilet.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 20
mirkhanus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro PeterPan,
it reminds me of those CFNM situations in hen parties where the guys are nude while the girls are fully clothed and play around with the guys. BBBJ are usually the order of the day...
Old 11-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tahana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: What happened at bachlorette parties?

bro peter pan...

my guess is they go les pub..along neil road there area... guess nothing is better than gal to gal thingy huh!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
compro99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

they have mass orgy between the gals.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirkhanus View Post
Bro PeterPan,
it reminds me of those CFNM situations in hen parties where the guys are nude while the girls are fully clothed and play around with the guys. BBBJ are usually the order of the day...
Wats CFNM? Anyway most of u guys are spot on with u being closest with details. They did visit a duck joint and so i heard bbbj was indeed the must have item in the program list... However it seems the gals especially my wife, did more than that! Well it looks like there are more and more pubs like this springing up all of a sudden and so many bros even started threads saying they wanna be 1 as well... LOL

Last edited by peterpan; 11-12-2009 at 09:52 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by compro99 View Post
they have mass orgy between the gals.
How i wish! If tat happens, i will make sure i attend each and every MJ session and i will be their kopi-kia serving them my KY juice...
Old 11-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
What ever happened at your own Stag party then???
I trust that the specific of such parties should remain a secret.

Too much knowledge can be BAD.
I totally agree with u. But if the knowledge wont harm our relationship then i guess its ok to share... Tats exactly why A agreed to share the details with me, knowing i wun get angry but in fact get turned on...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1