The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 15
elainehoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelainehoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile wrong way of milf-hunting

SINGAPORE: A former National Environment Agency (NEA) officer, who tried to solicit sexual favours from a 44—year—old woman, was jailed on Tuesday for four months.

Koh Hui Chong had caught the woman’s 15—year—old son smoking in a playground in April 2008.

The 43—year—old officer took down the boy’s details from his EZ—Link card and told him that he would be booked for under—aged smoking and other offences.

But Koh later contacted the boy’s mother and tried to get sexual favours from her in return for not taking any action against her son.

The woman reported Koh to the authorities, and a trap was laid when he turned up at her flat on the 6 May 2008. Three condoms were found on Koh when he was caught.

Koh could have been jailed up to five years, and/or fined a maximum of S$100,000.

extracted : Former NEA officer jailed for soliciting sexual favours - Yahoo! Singapore News
Old 09-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of
Re: wrong way of milf-hunting

Worse way of jioing milf.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

The moral of the story is:
DONT CARRY ANY CONDOM ON YOUR PERSON when going to meet blackmailed sexy partners as Teh Prosecution may say :

Your Honour, the RAPIST was planning to rape my client for X amount of time the condoms he was carrying

SO DONT CARRY ANY!!!

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 09-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 15
elainehoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelainehoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

johnston, don't carry lagi worse!

prosecutor: Your Honour, the RAPIST was planning to rape my client for X amount of time the condoms he was carrying!

Judge (frequent visitor in SBF) : NABEI! u go raw!! ROTAN 24!

*this guy also abit stupid.. got st.james, got boat quay, clark quay.. so many places to pick up girls for ons.. still do such a thing... go pay a FL la!*
Old 09-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

lmao, disgrace somemore got his photo..he should check out SBF milf forum
Old 10-12-2009, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

haha he probably read too much fantasy stories here. decides to try one.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

high possibilities that he is one of samster here.

remember reading a story posted by a fellow samster about the same storyline.

Son scratch his car then mom agreed to make it to him bla bla...

nice story it is but then just another story.

assuming its true story, not everyday sunday or rather not every mom's a horny mom.

if it is just fiction based, then tat koh must be damn hardcore worshipper of that storyteller.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

to think he could be in for 5yrs or jailed a whoppy sum of $100k for some cheap thrill.

ka dulan he may not even seen the panty colour then tio kup!
Old 10-12-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

If the 44yo mum did give in to his request instead of reporting to the authority....think he sure start a new thread to post the juicy details here in sbf and will earn alot of fans/campers for his story..haha. But too bad now he got himself into tis kinda situation...cant surf sbf in jail...we the would be campers have to start thread on his topic n mock at his stupidity instead of envyin his juicy stories....life can be 2 extreme bcoz of a wrong move/luck.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
tubbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytubbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This fella not too bright is he?
Unless the MILF is super, super chio then can't blame the guy. All the blood rush to wrong head.

Old 10-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

I think he will need more than just the 3 condoms for his 4 months stay in changi holiday resort......in case he needs to return favour there
Old 10-12-2009, 02:22 AM
Samster

waa i dun even dare to think about it..
Old 10-12-2009, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 16
dormant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydormant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe he had succeeded before. That is why he tried it again. Otherwise it a damned silly idea.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
jasper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That guy must have watched too much JAP AV.... hahahaha all those "caught stealing and force sex on their moms" series....

plain stupid,, lolz.. if so easy.. i also want leh..
Old 10-12-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
gooner8 gooner8

Quote:
Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
lmao, disgrace somemore got his photo..he should check out SBF milf forum
I guess he feels it's more exciting doing it on your everyday Auntie..

Same goes for the molesters and rapist we see on newspapers..We keep wondering WTF..just spend some money to have ur desires fulfilled la..
Their mentality is different from us.they want the thrill of the hunt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1